Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,249 Fans

First Taste! Anime Opening First Taste! Anime Opening

This is great stuff. I saw your other youtube work, insanely good. Though surprised you're working on multiple projects at once all incomplete and short. You're really great! You should finish something else and upload it here :)

Clock Day 2015 Clock Day 2015

hey havent seen you in a while :D missed you! lol this is great xD

ReNaeNae responds:

Thanks! missed you too! I'm happy to see you're still keeping busy and doing cool stuff!
Never stop!!! :D

OTB - New Carissa OTB - New Carissa

Poor ship, poor crew. :c

Haha very well programmed. Surprisingly entertaining for something so simple. It would be great to see you expand on this idea some, I found some words you haven't used that could create some interesting things like...MAGE, GATE, MEAT, TEAM, MOAT, TOME, or if you wanted to add the girl, that would be fun too. I'd love to see a few more bonus triggers from these words! :) Really creative, well done.

Fathom Fathom

This is actually original, never played a platformer like this one, insanely addictive. Shame it's so short, but impressive for 72 hours! I'm telling you, make this into a full game, and you could make a solid platformer you could sell on steam. I'd buy it.

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email ( or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi

Hear Lies Hear Lies

Your mixing has gotten better! Loving the singing and screaming! Kickin ass! :D i love it.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brotha

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

This song intrigued me, I feel some parts could be improved on but i love how it opens, mixing needs a bit of work but overall not bad not bad. That's why I wanted to remix it because I like this song. Check it out if you want :) Good job.

Enemy Revealed Enemy Revealed

what are you talking about? This is perfect :) a bit short, but amazing. I love it, hope to hear an extended version. Hope you feel better. <3

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, really?? Maybe it's because I feel so yucky I hate everything right now... lol Thank you so much! Just hearing that makes me feel a tad bit betta... ^v^

Love Yourself Love Yourself

,...I actually teared up, this is a beautiful representation of your beautiful message. I love this. :)

Nova Nova

oh my god thats adorable <3 make more of these :D I wish more of your animations were like this. Amazing.

bocodamondo responds:

heh, i do in fact plan to make a short animation with cute girls that is like a slice of life anime...i only need to find that to make it :S

Anna Anna

Lol I've been watching Shimoneta too. It's freakin funny. But geez she is's like they throw you off at the beginning and she turns out to be one of the sexiest characters in disguise. What a twist! XD you should draw another one of Anna a more complete version :D