Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,125 Fans

A crappy video A crappy video

Not good? Not GOOD?!?!? You have a heart of gold, don't be so hard on yourself :) this is really great! I can't wait to see more from you. Insanely impressive for a first! :)

RannitX responds:

Thank you for your review.

Vader Gets Grumpy Vader Gets Grumpy

Well.....the animation was good, well drawn...though I thought it was too short to really have a point to be uploaded, not to sound rude, but I feel this could be at least a minute worth of something decent, but...well :/....way too short.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

It was made just hours after the new trailer was released. I just thought of the Vader talking idea and decided to go with it.

the paperboy the paperboy

haha.....oh man. "Paperboy" lol.

tylerghardin responds:

hey thanks for the 5s friend! indeed, this is what the paperboy's duties entail

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi
www.Bug-Games.net

Proxy Proxy

Simple, not bad, but TOO simple. There should at least be an option every time someone dies to kill the murderer, otherwise it's a one scene game, which really isn't good. I love the idea here, but you need to give the player more options, alternate cutscenes if you kill people too early. Yes, it would take a lot of work, but that's what you do when you make a game. There would be more endings, less deaths, but the girl in the center would always die. Good graphics and programming, but needs to be longer and have more options.

HYDRA HYDRA

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

Mrs. Robinson (Singalong) Mrs. Robinson (Singalong)

I love that song! This is a great cover! :) Wasn't expecting something like this! You all sound great. Beautiful :) i'd love to see more music like this every so often. Good job guys.

Step responds:

It's refreshing hearing a song in this style on Newgrounds once in a while isn't it? Glad you liked it! Thanks for dropping by man.

RapGoat RapGoat

hahaha! thats awesome! I like it!

It's Alright - Darren Mackay It's Alright - Darren Mackay

I usually don't like Big Room, but this has more atmosphere and isn't simplistic like most Big Room is. This is a lovely remix :) catchy and enjoyable.

BeefourMusic responds:

Thanks, it was a cool song back then so I am glad it sounds like I gave it justice

Zombie Riders Zombie Riders

ha! I missed seeing new work from you :) lol this looks great xD

HT- HizuToons Logo HT- HizuToons Logo

i love it! very creative :)

Hizu responds:

Thanks RF. :)

Stormedge Stormedge

For some reason it reminds me of the Star Wars movie covers. It has that classic style to it. Beautiful. It also reminds me of Blade Runner. It looks like a city was built around a tower that resembles a tree, or maybe it is a tree and they built stuff around it. Now I wonder what a future Kokiri Forest (Legend of Zelda OoT) city would look like. Very unique.

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks :) They used to do some covers on canvas too back in the late 20th century. Interesting interpretation, I didn't think of a tree here a single time.