90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

I was a 90's kid and this is crackin me the hell up. Haha. I'll admit I'm guilty of that sometimes but I don't like shove it down people's throats like some people do. But, its fandoms, timeless things go on for years <3

If I were one thing I could pick from the 90's that I absolutely loved (when I actually saw it back then), Power Rangers, or when Disney Channel was actually good with quality animated shows, when DC was actually cool to watch instead of the garbage on there now. Also, N64 and SNES.

One thing I'm gonna remember from the last 10 years is Stranger Things, and freakin' Breaking Bad. Then we'll have 00's/10's nostalgia. Nostalgia can be overannoying sometimes, but when it's nice, it's nice. :D You should do a sequel on the 2000's, hilarious stuff to pull from that too :P Good job.

Original Anime Short Scene Original Anime Short Scene

Near perfect, only complaint is how the mouths move are a bit of fbecause they're missing a frame or two inbetween opening and closing frames. Other than that, you're one of my new favorites. Can't wait to see it all.

BestofNesia responds:

Thanks! I'm thinking of re animating the mouth movements for that part since it's not as smooth as other parts of the episode so far.

BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017) BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017)

Hilarious, and shows how much of a masterpiece pixel art can be. Great voice acting, music, and original characters. It's amazing you can get all this composed, drawn, animated, and all that. You guys are multitalented. It's amazing to me. Also amazing you got the voice actors you did. Great job. The fact you made this in a year is insane. Way to go!

teaandcheese responds:

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.5 [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.5 [18+]

The thing about this is, I only tried this because I wanted to give another visual novel a shot out of boredom, and I appreciate good stories....this did not disappoint. It actually moved me to tears, playing through the various storylines. The characters are well-written, and this is very realistic. I've known many different types of people, this isn't as farfetched as some might think.

It's not just a mindless game, it's focused on the spirit of true love, not hiding anything. I think that's absolutely beautiful. I was moved to tears, some parts are really sad, and the story is really good. To be honest, I prefer just getting to know the characters and making more choices over the sexy-time stuff. Even though that stuff was pretty nice too.

Only critique I'll say is, I feel some of the nipples could use some work (though that one scene with cop-lady is pretty spot on and she looks great). And I think it's a little odd to paint the cock red like it looks...infected? I feel it should be more skin-colored in that sense, and is a bit small, but other than that, this game/novel is just about perfect. I love stories with multiple choices and well-written characters, it's a character-driven story balanced with good plot.

I rarely write long reviews by the way, or reviews at all, but quite frankly, it's rare for something to move my heart to tears. I'm a passionate avid writer releasing my own story series soon (audio series, though would be cool as a visual novel someday), Whoever wrote this understands people to a high degree, and has a real heart. I would hug them if I could. This is compassionate, understanding human nature to the fullest. Beautiful romance.

Amazing job on an emotional story. I enjoyed this, still am playing it. Look forward for future updates.

Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

My will power amounts to 0.31 km lmao good one.

Evil-Dog responds:

damn! haha

Yucatec Yucatec

Love the music but it doesn't look like pixel art to me....could use some work on the visuals. The bugs make it a little hard to play sometimes but not bad. I wish you credited the music though doesn't say who made it so....don't know if it's copyrighted or not. It's an interesting refreshing narrative but needs a lot of work to show it's true potential. Nice to see a stealth game again.

Deklaration responds:

"Art" is subjective, but I would say the characters are atleast pixels.

I bought the licence to the music, so it's not copyright infringement. But you're absolutely right, I should give credit to the creator.

Thanks for playing, and for the feedback!

Syrupmasterz - Yelling Characters Demo Syrupmasterz - Yelling Characters Demo

Hahah this is hilarious! XD Would you like to play the giant troll for one of the episodes of my series?

Syrupmasterz responds:

I'm yo man!

The Crossing (remastered version) The Crossing (remastered version)

This would work lovely in my series as well. Very beautiful, haunting, i love that subtle flute. I don't really know how to describe the feeling this gives off, but it's like looking over the horizon to see something beautiful and majestic and giant, something otherworldly. I love it.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you again for your kind words, RF! :)

Origin Origin

This is a bit repetitive but subtle changes make it interesting. The mixing makes it very pleasing to the ears, like a massage. This would be perfect for some chase scenes and action sequences for my series. Amazing job. :)

SnowTeddy responds:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW, my man! :DDDDD

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

Looks sick! Though out of curiousity why the early promotion? Tom made it sound like it would be years until this comes out. I wish it was sooner. When I played the demo last year it was really fun. Hope to get my hands on it again! :) Great job!

Colossal is Crazy Colossal is Crazy

Oh man.....Brave Little Toaster scarred me as a kid with this scene. You recaptured the creepiness, and enhanced it...-shivers- How you drew flames like that good I'll never know, but this is really amazing. Looks like his comic book form. Nice job.

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

I wish. Aside from the fact you're awesome for giving it to Trump like this, you also did a good job drawing Bubbles like the original style, and not the new crappy style of the new show that should have been done right.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I loved how spot on I was too. This was meant to be for Tara Strong on Twitter so it would make sense to have a character she played and it would also make sense for OG Bubbles to hate Trump while the new Bubbles would just be indifferent