Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,053 Fans

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Rated 4 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Really good, but I feel the framerate could be fixed to be more fluid, kind've like in RWBY how it is. It feels too many frames are skipped and looks a little choppy, but it's still pretty decent. I like how things look minus the blurry filter (if it's a filter?) it looks kind've hazy, fuzzy. Also when she shoots the beam, I feel it should close in a straight line rather than retreat backwards, it looked kinda odd. But for what it is, it's really great! Can't wait to see the next thing you make.

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah this was 2 months ago- since then I learned how to make things a little more fluid- I might experiment with poser because the one thing MMD doesnt have is onion skinning - so I can't see the previous 3 frames which sucks for motion continuity

Also rwby uses mocap- which at this time I couldn't get working but now I can so it should be interesting

Batman V.Superman Trailer Batman V.Superman Trailer

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 24, 2014

I had fun voicing this, nice job bro!

Extraction Extraction

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 24, 2014

I think this is one of the best things you've ever made. I love the animation/art style!!! I would love to see another one like this :)

Kel-chan responds:

working on it- I'm slowly building up some ideas for a cyberpunk thing

HYDRA HYDRA

Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

Rated 2 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Stereotypes: The Game. That's enough to make me hate this game, being ignorant and all. BUT, I'm going to critique the other elements as well. I like the artwork, and the animation work, that is well done. The programming is alright, not bad. Also, too short, as many have mentioned. I WILL say these type of people can annoy me like when they say "yolo" and "swag", two words that shouldn't be a part of anyone's vocabulary imo, but still, I don't think one should make a game on a group of individuals making fun of them and all. It's just poor taste.

Basically, work on programming some, the artwork is fine, and please PLEASE do something that isn't so low brow...make a better story that's creative and interesting, or get someone on here to write it. Also, music could be better. It's well mixed and has some potential but it's empty, I assume you were imitating that irritating "Trap music" that I've heard before (shouldn't be a genre really).

It's good to have opinions, but when making a game, I think it's best to make something more positive or constructive. Something with SOME depth.

kokos0102 responds:

First of all, thanks for your review!
I liked the idea of an hipster apokalypse as a game concept and I think the implementation is also ok. Sure, this game is stereotypic, but it doesn't prentend to be something else. I think it's obvious that it doesn't take itself too serious.

~SW and CS~ Cranial ~SW and CS~ Cranial

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

This is amazing, glad to hear this one finished :)

SkyeWint responds:

Hey, man! Thanks!

Glad you like it! :)

Metal Drums Test Metal Drums Test

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 9, 2014

Snare is kinda loud. But definitely an improvement, they sound awesome! Did you do something different with your guitars too? They sound great!

JDawg00100 responds:

I don't think I did much different with the guitars, turned up the bass more than usual. It must be the way they sound with the new drums

This Game RmX Full This Game RmX Full

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 7, 2014

Sick <3 I loved that series, good song and good remix of it.

Anti-Social Media Anti-Social Media

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

This is beautiful, nice message.

test-object responds:

lol not really

Don't touch that dial! Don't touch that dial!

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Your cellshading is getting even better :D

Background Art 2 Background Art 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars Aug 10, 2014

Noooo D: man these look so good....shame.