Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,034 Fans

Batman V.Superman Trailer Batman V.Superman Trailer

Rated 5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

I had fun voicing this, nice job bro!

Extraction Extraction

Rated 5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

I think this is one of the best things you've ever made. I love the animation/art style!!! I would love to see another one like this :)

Kel-chan responds:

working on it- I'm slowly building up some ideas for a cyberpunk thing

J Jonah Jameson Is Mean J Jonah Jameson Is Mean

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Haha thats great. JJ's always been one of my favorite comic book side characters. The guy who played him in the Sam Raimi movies is possibly going to be in spiderman 3 :) or one of the next films at least, the actor even acknowledged it might be coming back. Lol this was really good though, and funny. Nice job.

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

Rated 2 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Stereotypes: The Game. That's enough to make me hate this game, being ignorant and all. BUT, I'm going to critique the other elements as well. I like the artwork, and the animation work, that is well done. The programming is alright, not bad. Also, too short, as many have mentioned. I WILL say these type of people can annoy me like when they say "yolo" and "swag", two words that shouldn't be a part of anyone's vocabulary imo, but still, I don't think one should make a game on a group of individuals making fun of them and all. It's just poor taste.

Basically, work on programming some, the artwork is fine, and please PLEASE do something that isn't so low brow...make a better story that's creative and interesting, or get someone on here to write it. Also, music could be better. It's well mixed and has some potential but it's empty, I assume you were imitating that irritating "Trap music" that I've heard before (shouldn't be a genre really).

It's good to have opinions, but when making a game, I think it's best to make something more positive or constructive. Something with SOME depth.

kokos0102 responds:

First of all, thanks for your review!
I liked the idea of an hipster apokalypse as a game concept and I think the implementation is also ok. Sure, this game is stereotypic, but it doesn't prentend to be something else. I think it's obvious that it doesn't take itself too serious.

P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars April 27, 2014

This is one of the most patriotic things I've seen on NG in a long time. As in, true to NG's old spirit from the good days. I really wish some animators would get their heads out of their asses and listen to this insightful advice. They're talented, just making really crappy animations due to this nonsense. Problem is youtube and they're only supporting youtube this way. NG's frontpaging this crap and it only ENCOURAGES this. If the frontpaging of this crap would stop, it would put NG one foot forward to more originality and respect from others one would hope.

If only all of the events in this were true, except for the death of youtube. I prefer the death of Google, then Youtube becoming what it originally was supposed to be again like the old days. Anyways, some of the game felt repetitive but for what it was (knowing some of it was supposed to be crappy on purpose like some cutscenes with funny dialogue) was good for a parody of the long "depression" ng has been in. It has had ups and downs but we need it to make a real come back.

With this said, well done. it's good to know you guys still remember the old spirit of NG. Coming from an NG veteran from 2003 (including my previous account), I salute you, soldiers. I hope this becomes more noticed and taken to heart by these animators and the people across the site. This should be seen more often.

Raiders In The Dark V2 Raiders In The Dark V2

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Holy crap this is amazing :) it sounds like something from a thriller movie! Definitely has a more dynamic buildup! Reminds me of Jaws xD lol. I love it. It also makes me think of game music. This is even better than the original! Great job!

DamienFleisch responds:

Now that you mention it the beginning is very Jaws-esque now, only a whole step instead of a half step haha :D

Thanks for the review!

Aberration Aberration

Rated 4 / 5 stars 8 days ago

Not bad, reminds me of Dream Theater definitely. However, I feel it's a bit too all over the place and isn't as catchy as one would hope, but definitely good. I agree with Spadezer. Nice work.

Duality - Slipknot cover Duality - Slipknot cover

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

This is an improvement with the instruments. Still feel the vocals could use work as they're a bit off-putting. I like the screams though and the vocals in the verses. I feel the vocals in the chorus sound a bit too Metallica like for this song. Otherwise, good job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

That is the whole point, brother. It is a cover, not a copy. Make it mine. Glad you dig it!

SNOWDROP (censored) SNOWDROP (censored)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

holy....hot...damn O///O

AkiCarlito responds:

HAHA u think THIS is hot wait till u see the other version hahahaha xD

Paint'o Gurrrl Paint'o Gurrrl

Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

This woman is beautiful holy hell! I actually know someone who looks kinda like this, similar. Nice job, you always make beautiful artwork :)

haha thank youuuuu!!!!

R.A.I.N : Exilium R.A.I.N : Exilium

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

holy crap this is really original! I love it!

haha thanks!!!