Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,147 Fans

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is the best thing to come to newgrounds in a while. Dark Humor lol. Adult Swim would probably love this. This reminds me of the older stuff on newgrounds, really clevel and different. I laughed lol.

A crappy video A crappy video

Not good? Not GOOD?!?!? You have a heart of gold, don't be so hard on yourself :) this is really great! I can't wait to see more from you. Insanely impressive for a first! :)

RannitX responds:

Thank you for your review.

Vader Gets Grumpy Vader Gets Grumpy

Well.....the animation was good, well drawn...though I thought it was too short to really have a point to be uploaded, not to sound rude, but I feel this could be at least a minute worth of something decent, but...well :/....way too short.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

It was made just hours after the new trailer was released. I just thought of the Vader talking idea and decided to go with it.

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi
www.Bug-Games.net

Proxy Proxy

Simple, not bad, but TOO simple. There should at least be an option every time someone dies to kill the murderer, otherwise it's a one scene game, which really isn't good. I love the idea here, but you need to give the player more options, alternate cutscenes if you kill people too early. Yes, it would take a lot of work, but that's what you do when you make a game. There would be more endings, less deaths, but the girl in the center would always die. Good graphics and programming, but needs to be longer and have more options.

HYDRA HYDRA

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

7 String Delight 7 String Delight

OMG....brutal. Though the hihat could be turned down some and the bass as well in some parts. I think you should finish this song! PLEASE!! If you do, I'd love to sing on it >_> perhaps....badass riffage here for sure! Cmon finish this song you gotta! haha i love it. I've always wanted to work with you someday. Good job!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers man. Thanks. Yeah, this was an old drum track I had laying around. I just jammed to it. was like a 2009 drum track. haha. Can't really turn anything down. :)

Won't be finishing this. That's all there was. haha. But we can definitely work together. I'm dying to compose something with the guitar. I don't want to go full djent, either. touch of this, touch of that. haha.

Thanks for the review, mang.

Lost in Brackenwood Lost in Brackenwood

Interesting percussion you have there, not sure if the birds were necessary, but this definitely sounds like title music. This could go well with the world of Brackenwood. I'll let you in on a secret, one of the shirts I'm giving away is actually a Brackenwood t-shirt, from the NG store. I have like 3 or 4 shirts from the store, got them before it all closed down.

I like the simplicity, which is rare for me to like that sort of thing, but I do feel it could use a little more melody, but for what it is, well mixed, and good job.

SonicWombat responds:

I appreciate the thoughts. I figured the birds add that little bit of extra "it's a video game menu song" flare, and I stand by that.
Thanks for listening, and again, I appreciate your review.

Game Over, You're Dead! Game Over, You're Dead!

I gotta admit, this is kinda funny for a game over screen. It's definitely something the player would get pissed to hear if they died like "Oh man, the game is laughing at me, screaming in my face, turn it off!!!" lol. I kinda get what you're aiming for here. I'm probably the harshest critic here or one of them, but while it's part comedy/part serious, I will throw this in.

The kicks and some of the other percussion sounds too robotic like not dynamic if that makes sense. With that said, the same could be said about some other retro game songs. Reminds me of some metal song from an SNES game I cannot for the life of me think of right now. I feel like the drums overpower the vocals and guitars a bit too much. I feel the quality of the vocals could be clearer for the sake of comedy and quality.

As a metal fan, this has some structure in some places, though in other places it feels all over the place, but this does have some good structure in some places. Overall pretty neat, but could use some tweaks to make it better. I think more than anything it's the drums being too loud and a little distorted as well as the vocals that kill the vibe for me a little, but not entirely. Good job so far though.

Lich responds:

Thanks for the info, I'll take it all into consideration for a future edit

Lydia Lydia

kawaii! Cute fo sho! :) i love it.

Zombie Riders Zombie Riders

ha! I missed seeing new work from you :) lol this looks great xD

HT- HizuToons Logo HT- HizuToons Logo

i love it! very creative :)

Hizu responds: