Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,042 Fans

Batman V.Superman Trailer Batman V.Superman Trailer

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I had fun voicing this, nice job bro!

Extraction Extraction

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I think this is one of the best things you've ever made. I love the animation/art style!!! I would love to see another one like this :)

Kel-chan responds:

working on it- I'm slowly building up some ideas for a cyberpunk thing

J Jonah Jameson Is Mean J Jonah Jameson Is Mean

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 29, 2014

Haha thats great. JJ's always been one of my favorite comic book side characters. The guy who played him in the Sam Raimi movies is possibly going to be in spiderman 3 :) or one of the next films at least, the actor even acknowledged it might be coming back. Lol this was really good though, and funny. Nice job.

HYDRA HYDRA

Rated 5 / 5 stars 18 hours ago

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

Rated 2 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Stereotypes: The Game. That's enough to make me hate this game, being ignorant and all. BUT, I'm going to critique the other elements as well. I like the artwork, and the animation work, that is well done. The programming is alright, not bad. Also, too short, as many have mentioned. I WILL say these type of people can annoy me like when they say "yolo" and "swag", two words that shouldn't be a part of anyone's vocabulary imo, but still, I don't think one should make a game on a group of individuals making fun of them and all. It's just poor taste.

Basically, work on programming some, the artwork is fine, and please PLEASE do something that isn't so low brow...make a better story that's creative and interesting, or get someone on here to write it. Also, music could be better. It's well mixed and has some potential but it's empty, I assume you were imitating that irritating "Trap music" that I've heard before (shouldn't be a genre really).

It's good to have opinions, but when making a game, I think it's best to make something more positive or constructive. Something with SOME depth.

kokos0102 responds:

First of all, thanks for your review!
I liked the idea of an hipster apokalypse as a game concept and I think the implementation is also ok. Sure, this game is stereotypic, but it doesn't prentend to be something else. I think it's obvious that it doesn't take itself too serious.

~SW and CS~ Cranial ~SW and CS~ Cranial

Rated 5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

This is amazing, glad to hear this one finished :)

SkyeWint responds:

Hey, man! Thanks!

Glad you like it! :)

Metal Drums Test Metal Drums Test

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Snare is kinda loud. But definitely an improvement, they sound awesome! Did you do something different with your guitars too? They sound great!

JDawg00100 responds:

I don't think I did much different with the guitars, turned up the bass more than usual. It must be the way they sound with the new drums

This Game RmX Full This Game RmX Full

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Sick <3 I loved that series, good song and good remix of it.

Anti-Social Media Anti-Social Media

Rated 5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

This is beautiful, nice message.

test-object responds:

lol not really

Don't touch that dial! Don't touch that dial!

Rated 5 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Your cellshading is getting even better :D

Background Art 2 Background Art 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Noooo D: man these look so good....shame.