Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,105 Fans

Star Fox 64 Star Fox 64

Honestly, this is okay, but it's an old joke that's been told many times. Besides that, the artwork/animation is ok, but the framerate is a bit too choppy. It's only 21 seconds, and all it is, is not much. For your second animation, this is pretty good though. But, more effort could be put in. This seems to me it would be better as a GIF picture for the meme. You'll get better with practice, with hopefully longer/more original ideas.

I do try to be constructive and not leave "mean" reviews. I don't review often, but I guess I wondered why this was front paged, and I figured I'd leave a helpful review to help you improve. I guess I also wonder, because your artwork is better than this. If you took the time to make your animation closer to your artwork, working a little more, your hard work would show. Hope this helps.

A Michigan Christmas A Michigan Christmas

Hahaha can totally relate. I live in Kentucky and it does the same thing here. We don't get snow till like February most of the time, and it isn't even that cold so far. It's goin down to the 30's but not super cold yet. Lol this was funny.

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

This made me laugh harder than i feel it should have....haha. I don't know why the ending made me laugh so much but i guess it was the execution xD overall it was creepy and hilarious. Nice work.

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi
www.Bug-Games.net

Proxy Proxy

Simple, not bad, but TOO simple. There should at least be an option every time someone dies to kill the murderer, otherwise it's a one scene game, which really isn't good. I love the idea here, but you need to give the player more options, alternate cutscenes if you kill people too early. Yes, it would take a lot of work, but that's what you do when you make a game. There would be more endings, less deaths, but the girl in the center would always die. Good graphics and programming, but needs to be longer and have more options.

HYDRA HYDRA

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

It's Alright - Darren Mackay It's Alright - Darren Mackay

I usually don't like Big Room, but this has more atmosphere and isn't simplistic like most Big Room is. This is a lovely remix :) catchy and enjoyable.

BeefourMusic responds:

Thanks, it was a cool song back then so I am glad it sounds like I gave it justice

Rathunas: The Sanctuary Rathunas: The Sanctuary

This reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus music or something like From the New World (anime) music. This is beautiful! I wish I had a choir library like that. I wonder if we could collab sometime and mix our strengths ;) nice job! Deep and angelic atmosphere that tells a story. Reminds me of Skyrim for some reason.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot RealFaction! Shadow of the Colossus is stil (since so many years now) on my to play list ... hopefully i will have the time to play it asap. Off course we can collab. Right now i am really busy but it will be possible in the future. All the best!

本当の青空 - Hontō no ao 本当の青空 - Hontō no ao

Very beautiful composition. I seriously need to review people's stuff more. It flows beautifully, and I thought the mixing was fine :) though I'm not as sharp as some people with mixing so maybe that's just me. I'm not sure what to say about this piece other than it's beautiful. Nice work.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, RealFaction!
Reviewing can be a lot of fun, but doing it all the time takes a lot of work. You left a lot of cool reviews during the A.I.M. last year, and I'm sure you'll write a lot during the N.I.M. too, so I wouldn't stress too much about it XD

The mixing actually sounds okay now that you mention it. The mix sounded a bit different before being rendered into an mp3 file too, which I only now noticed.
I'm definitely not sharp with mixing either, but my piano teacher just gave me some great tips, which I'll try implementing in the future!

Everything and Nothing Everything and Nothing

something tells me if someone made this a game whether 3d or a 2d sidescroller or whatever, it would make an amazing game :) i looked at the others, this is some seriously beautiful stuff, the visuals and the ideas behind them. Amazing.

ErrorCell responds:

Yes! I've been talking with a couple folks in regards to creating a game with this style. The issue I have right now is that I'm simply overly busy with "actual life things as a motion graphics designer" so I end up having around 3 hours a week to accomplish these paintings. Although it may take years, keep an eye out. No guarantees, but not impossible! Thanks for the comment!

Darkstalkers Gals Darkstalkers Gals

This is so adorable <3

Sabtastic responds:

Hah thanks! c:

Reaction Shot! Reaction Shot!

I think more of your animation should look exactly like this, it's perfect with the framerate, though what's with that trail of glitch on the right side of the screen? Unless it's just me seeing that. Looks great, kinda reminds me of older anime.

bocodamondo responds:

its just a small cost for having a good quality GIF animation...trust me