RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,432 Fans

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Haha great as always.

Dab Gently Around Wound Dab Gently Around Wound

I was wondering when you would upload another animation, been too long! Missed ya! :D Love your work! Lol cute xD

LaSylvestre responds:

Too righteous. Thanks, didn't mean to keep you hanging haha

Gunmetal Black Ep 24 Gunmetal Black Ep 24

Forgot you used my music in this xD haha thanks. Awesome, been looking foward to this. Music is a bit quiet though. Forgot to credit my music though meh oh well. Awesome though, sounds were a little off timing, but i imagine this was hard to save after a dying computer. Good job still.

Kel-chan responds:

Sry I'll update the credits

Zombidle Zombidle

I really hope you're reading these comments because they're important for BUG REPORTS. Love this game I've played it since release, HOWEVER, Sometimes off and on for some reason even though I AM a Supporter on NG, it sometimes doesnt pick that up and has been really glitchy as of late :/ do you guys test this enough? You really need to test your updates more often....

Anyway, good game, but please fix it.

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

Loved it. And as for everyone rating this game down (probably because it's a demo), look, theres a lot of free games on newgrounds, and artists need support, do you expect them to do everything free? Vote for them on Steam! There may not be a whole lot here but it's kinda fun for what it is right now, and with everything else coming, I'd play it. Good job.

squidly responds:

Thank you, and you're right about the free stuff. Gotta make a living, right? But you also gotta give people bang for their buck.

Royal Heroes Royal Heroes

You claim it's the ads slowing down the game, but you have to understand now....I have no ads because im a Supporter on NG, removing all ads. It's not the ads slowing the game down, it's the programming. You need to fix this. I have a fast gaming computer, high end, and inbetween clicks it lags. A smooth-running game shouldn't do that.

I found it hard to enjoy this game simply because of that, I shouldn't have to deal with a frustrating click problem. Sorry guys. 3 stars for effort and nice graphics.

AIM The Legend of Uncle Dave AIM The Legend of Uncle Dave

How did I miss this? Was this not entered in the thread? This is pretty awesome. I wouldve added more low end to the mix to really bring it out a little more, but other than that it's crystal clear and it's great. Good job. Definitely fits the picture.

Daveisgr81 responds:

Oh no! It was definitely posted on the thread, I've already received on AIM review - I hope this doesn't impact upon my chances in the competition :'(

Either way, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree on the bass front too... I EQed out a lot of the low end to prevent the sounds from clipping. A little bit of a shame but it does make it sound quite compacted and fine. I hope this piece is thoroughly considered for any of the prizes! Wahhhh!

AIM - The Little Warrior AIM - The Little Warrior

Now THIS is a great masterpiece! Fits the picture, very adventurous. I'm sure they will love this theme for their character! :) Very imaginative. Overall all I think the mixing is great, and reminds me some of the music in the Legend of Zelda games. This has great structure. Magnificent. Well done. Love the choir.

Ylmir responds:

Thanks a lot ! It was a nice challenge, since it's been a while I didn't work on such a project. And I'm happy to see I became better at orchestration (even though it's probably still not perfect), it's the first time I achieve this kind of big adventurous sound.
Gotta sleep now, it's almost 7 am in France, the sun is rising already... Thank you for this contest, by the way ! ^^

AIM - Winter Ambush AIM - Winter Ambush

Definitely fits the picture. Great use of instruments, creates a wide yet booming atmosphere. Beautiful melody too. Not much to say here because you did a great job. It creates a cold, harsh, magical environment like the picture. This would be great for a game.

Krita mascot Kiki Krita mascot Kiki

That's fricken adorable.

maficmelody responds:

Thanks! =D

ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED

Nice. I like the eerie glows.

Alienslushie responds:

Never too many glows!

under arrest? under arrest?

O///O wow...and you actually drew nipples in the NSFW version...oh my god they're amazing, make more nipples more often :D this is great

bocodamondo responds:

haha ^^ i just recently started to do it, so i still need to get used to it