90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

I was a 90's kid and this is crackin me the hell up. Haha. I'll admit I'm guilty of that sometimes but I don't like shove it down people's throats like some people do. But, its fandoms, timeless things go on for years <3

If I were one thing I could pick from the 90's that I absolutely loved (when I actually saw it back then), Power Rangers, or when Disney Channel was actually good with quality animated shows, when DC was actually cool to watch instead of the garbage on there now. Also, N64 and SNES.

One thing I'm gonna remember from the last 10 years is Stranger Things, and freakin' Breaking Bad. Then we'll have 00's/10's nostalgia. Nostalgia can be overannoying sometimes, but when it's nice, it's nice. :D You should do a sequel on the 2000's, hilarious stuff to pull from that too :P Good job.

Original Anime Short Scene Original Anime Short Scene

Near perfect, only complaint is how the mouths move are a bit of fbecause they're missing a frame or two inbetween opening and closing frames. Other than that, you're one of my new favorites. Can't wait to see it all.

BestofNesia responds:

Thanks! I'm thinking of re animating the mouth movements for that part since it's not as smooth as other parts of the episode so far.

BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017) BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017)

Hilarious, and shows how much of a masterpiece pixel art can be. Great voice acting, music, and original characters. It's amazing you can get all this composed, drawn, animated, and all that. You guys are multitalented. It's amazing to me. Also amazing you got the voice actors you did. Great job. The fact you made this in a year is insane. Way to go!

teaandcheese responds:

Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

My will power amounts to 0.31 km lmao good one.

Evil-Dog responds:

damn! haha

Yucatec Yucatec

Love the music but it doesn't look like pixel art to me....could use some work on the visuals. The bugs make it a little hard to play sometimes but not bad. I wish you credited the music though doesn't say who made it so....don't know if it's copyrighted or not. It's an interesting refreshing narrative but needs a lot of work to show it's true potential. Nice to see a stealth game again.

Deklaration responds:

"Art" is subjective, but I would say the characters are atleast pixels.

I bought the licence to the music, so it's not copyright infringement. But you're absolutely right, I should give credit to the creator.

Thanks for playing, and for the feedback!

Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO

Couldn't play this on Firefox had to switch to Chrome. Iwould love to play this but...it's unplayable. I havea high end computer but it's laggy as hell....gahhhh. It looks so good too!! :c It's got great visuals....and good music. Really hoping I can see more of a cleaned up version of this game in the future. Keep me updated! I really want to play this.

RICHMO responds:

Hey dude, its the game maker export. It sucks complete ass. I tested it it again another engine I made in like 10 minutes with literally just squares as the graphics, and it actually ran worse. I'll keep on keepen on trying to find a fix. But at the moment its pretty hard. Sorry man :(

Lovely Kitten - Athena Lovely Kitten - Athena

Seriously, I'd love to rap over this someday. I'm feeling this. I hope someday I could rap over one of your beats like this for my rap project. You're talented <3 this is one of my favorite songs from you.

NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop

Yo, you could make a good hiphop song derived from this and i'd totally rap over it, the bass and percussion especially is on point.

Father-of-Death responds:

ty :)

AIM - Reconciliation AIM - Reconciliation

Wow...no words. Love this piece.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks so much! It's great seeing how I've improved since last year! :D

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

I wish. Aside from the fact you're awesome for giving it to Trump like this, you also did a good job drawing Bubbles like the original style, and not the new crappy style of the new show that should have been done right.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I loved how spot on I was too. This was meant to be for Tara Strong on Twitter so it would make sense to have a character she played and it would also make sense for OG Bubbles to hate Trump while the new Bubbles would just be indifferent

[C] Monue [C] Monue

You draw the cutest things <3

Portrait Homework Portrait Homework

always love your work <3 i miss talking to you. This is incredible. I love how it looks like crumpled paper sort of? But at the same time it just...so detailed just....amazing <3

AkiCarlito responds:

aaa thankkk youuu <3 aah same thoughh~ imnot on skype anymore though D:
im more active on discord~ if u got discord just send me ur username and we can chat anytime :D