Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,078 Fans

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

This made me laugh harder than i feel it should have....haha. I don't know why the ending made me laugh so much but i guess it was the execution xD overall it was creepy and hilarious. Nice work.

Glass Case of Emotion Glass Case of Emotion

hahaha nice.

Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

This is some of your best work yet. You keep improving! :) i love it! So much more fluid. Can't wait to see more of this series :) great voice acting and everything else too. Only thing is when she's riding those "drones", and shooting the gun, the shooting sound effect is too quiet and soft.

Proxy Proxy

Simple, not bad, but TOO simple. There should at least be an option every time someone dies to kill the murderer, otherwise it's a one scene game, which really isn't good. I love the idea here, but you need to give the player more options, alternate cutscenes if you kill people too early. Yes, it would take a lot of work, but that's what you do when you make a game. There would be more endings, less deaths, but the girl in the center would always die. Good graphics and programming, but needs to be longer and have more options.

HYDRA HYDRA

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Not Enought Revenge Not Enought Revenge

Question, why am I credited in this project? I guess im curious since I got no message. Anyway, I have to say, I am not a big fan of FL Slayer like I used to be, it's not a good thing to use in songs imo as it's not a good quality vst. I like the percussion, but some things seem a bit all over the place. This is my honest constructive criticism, and hope it helps. This is missing a lot in layers and feels like it needs to be reconstructed with new vsts. I stlil wonder why people use FL Slayer, it's overrated and hard to listen to.

I hope I don't come off as rude or anything here, sorry man :c but don't be down, I like some of your other songs the more electronic stuff. Keep it up.

Deshiel responds:

Oh no brother I am well aware of the FL Slayer standing in the community so I ain't offended at all.
Actualy I'm on a quest to try to squeeze as much as I can out of that vst while I am learning how to play on my new guitar. ;)

You were marked as inspiration, becaaaaaause I like your stuff.

Holding High Holding High

Sounds great :) was glad to sing over this, glad it's out! Love your music man, keep up the good work. I love how this is different and gives a happy yet heavy vibe.

Bane Of Blood Bane Of Blood

Can I do the vocals? :D i love it!

JDawg00100 responds:

If you'd like to that would be awesome! I'm glad you like the song :D

Cavern Cavern

That's great. Might I ask, how much was this piece of art? Did they pay for this? I ask because I was thinking about possibly asking if you wanted to make a piece or so for a game I'm making with my team. This is really beautiful, sounds like an interesting games, looks like it :)

Sexy no Kyuubi Mode Jutsu Sexy no Kyuubi Mode Jutsu

Wow....i freakin love this...-drools- i wish more of your animations looks like this in terms of the quality, even if it was short. You animating is still good, just this is really amazing.

bocodamondo responds:

well, all i can say is, i'll try to do more short GIF animations like this in the upcoming year...hopefully

Morrigian-Shima Morrigian-Shima

O////O ......-downloads image and appreciates it's fine detail in shock and awe-. Seriously though, wow....wow o wow o wow. I usually try to be/sound intelligent, but this picture has me dumbstruck. This....is certainly something. It's amazing how much you've improved overtime. I love your work, sorry I don't review things often, I should.

bocodamondo responds:

oh, hehe, well im glad you like it ^^