Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,004 Fans

Harry Potter Sex-Ed Harry Potter Sex-Ed

Rated 5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

hahaha I'm a Harry Potter fan and I found this hilarious. I do some voices and one of my more recent impressions is Snape. Lol nice job, it's a strange idea for a cartoon, but a good one xD. I thought the faces were cute. Nice job.

ZenithQuinn responds:

Thanks! It was pretty hard to find a voice actor who could do a real snape impression, he's tricky to pull off!

Its Just A Mask - TMNT Its Just A Mask - TMNT

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 11 days ago

I agree. I'm sick of these being pumped out, it's even worse than the Flappy Bird movies for the most part though I saw a couple of actual good ones. The "trailer recreation" is not only stealing the trailer audio, but everyone decides to do it? Like wtf? Is NG's animators getting stupider by the second? While I agree with the message, the animation itself wasn't all that great but I realize it wasn't the point. But this is how i see the other parodies, I think you kind of was aiming for that. I wish more people would see this.

Gerkinman responds:

Yeah, I animated this in an hour at work on my laptop. Sadly its been my most successful animation on Youtube this year by a stupidly large amount.

The Kelpie The Kelpie

Rated 4 / 5 stars 11 days ago

I could see this on Cartoon Network, they'd love this. Lol it's odd and something I havent seen before. The humor was iffy but somehow this was amusing. Nice animation work.

Cyroad Cyroad

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars March 12, 2014

Really awesome idea, but it's very glitchy. When I stay on the right side, it's fine, but for some reason, it freezes up time after time if i move to the left, im running on a fast gaming computer. Though it's odd, the background moves, just the guy gets stuck moving so it's like theres invisible road blocks on that side for some reason. When I'm on the right side though, fluid movement.

Gah I hope you can fix it because I really wanna play this game! Now it's isn't entirely addicting but I realize it's a Jam game but for what it is, it's awesome, great programming artwork and music. But who made the music? i don't see credit for that, unless you made it? What I really like is at the end the robot voice tells you your score, I imagine that took effort and I haven't seen that feature on a newgrounds game before. Nice work :)

Truck Rush 3 Truck Rush 3

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 4, 2014

Hey i was wondering when this would come out! Could you add me in the game via the project system as well so it shows both of us in the "credits and info" section to the left on this page? Cool game man, took a while to get out but it's fun :3 nice job.

Lovely Bird Lovely Bird

Rated 0 / 5 stars February 16, 2014

Man...not you too...:/

Starfalls Starfalls

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Very beautiful! Reflects the piece well. I'm not really sure what to say about this piece other than it's very atmospheric and melodic. I love the voice :) very soothing. Wonderful work.

CeeeX responds:

Wow, I'm glad you loved it. Also thanks for watching me, I appreciate it allot, plus you're my 10th watcher (is that what you call it?)! ^o^

The Place of a Skull The Place of a Skull

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

The opening is interesting. Holy crap....this is terrifying. Sounds like someone is about to die.....yep I died. Thanks! Well, now with my ghostly figure reviewing this song, I'll say this. I like how this tells a story.

I feel that part to the end is really repetitive in a few parts, but overall, this was a very interesting piece. Good job. Beautiful. I feel like it took a bit long to build up, but other than that, awesome. Great job.

Phonometrologist responds:

I have to thank you for this contest, and the deadline really pushed me in writing such a piece since I like to procrastinate and have gigs coming up to prepare for. "Sounds like someone is about to die," are my thoughts exactly.
I might have to quote you on that so I can say for future reference that my music can kill judges.
And it's repetitive like in each heartbeat within? I agree.
Seriously, I appreciate all you have done for this and your time here listening and reviewing it.

Bazemore - Be Mine Bazemore - Be Mine

Rated 4 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Everything was amazing until 3:45, it felt like it was lacking in both percussion and background with an empty space. But then again maybe it would have worked with better drum samples there. I felt it could have built up to something intense, but it felt incomplete. Anyways, still good job regardless. I loved the first half of it. Had great atmosphere

gugo78_crazy-rally_small crazy rally

Rated 5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

i love it. This would make an addicting game...someone needs to make it.

saminat_june_small June

Rated 4 / 5 stars 13 days ago

well hello, kitty.

Saminat responds:

hahahahah, yes!

akicarlito_please-kiss-me_small Please Kiss Me

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

awwwwhhhhh. I have had that experience before :c. This is beautiful.

AkiCarlito responds:

haha pats pats its wonderful how people can meet their other halves so easily these days yet find that theres just one thing in their way and that is land and sea itself LOL a cast amount of it too xD