Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,180 Fans

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

Glad I got to write for this :) collabing was awesome. Just wish my voice ended up in there but i gotta admit, much better than what I had xD good job! I love it :) can't wait to help with episode 24. Love your work! Saggy boob...lol that was funny.

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

Everything was so perfect, it made me tear up from the beauty.....wow. This is going to be a full film? When is it coming out??? :D I HAVE to see this. You could get this in theaters it's THAT good! Equivelant to Miyazaki, I really hope he sees this. Amazing job...this is the animation of the year by far.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is the best thing to come to newgrounds in a while. Dark Humor lol. Adult Swim would probably love this. This reminds me of the older stuff on newgrounds, really clevel and different. I laughed lol.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Haha very well programmed. Surprisingly entertaining for something so simple. It would be great to see you expand on this idea some, I found some words you haven't used that could create some interesting things like...MAGE, GATE, MEAT, TEAM, MOAT, TOME, or if you wanted to add the girl, that would be fun too. I'd love to see a few more bonus triggers from these words! :) Really creative, well done.

Fathom Fathom

This is actually original, never played a platformer like this one, insanely addictive. Shame it's so short, but impressive for 72 hours! I'm telling you, make this into a full game, and you could make a solid platformer you could sell on steam. I'd buy it.

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi
www.Bug-Games.net

Mr.Smash64 Vs. Drum and Bass Mr.Smash64 Vs. Drum and Bass

I like the the ping pong effect in the beginning. I'm not really feeling the slayer guitar effect, and I don't really see this as a boss fight, but it's a good start. I would turn down the kick drum just a little. The melody is a good start but some of it seems a bit chaotic and could use a better flow. I like the general concept of this piece, though could use a bit of tweaking, like adding more bass synths to layer on top of the one you have already and turn it up. The kick drum kinda drowns things out. Some of it is a bit repetitive also.

It's a good start, but with some tweaking and structure modifications, you could bring out it's full potential. I like the drums in general though and a couple of the synths.

MrSmash64 responds:

Would it be OK if I re-did this song so I can get a higher rating (under a different project)
BTW thanks for the rating

Veil of Dreams Veil of Dreams

You talented son of a gun. This indeed makes good menu music. Beautiful, and dynamic. This has some great transitions, and for some reason makes me think of the music from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and the description is really interesting :) I can see that hard work reflecting through this piece. Great to have you here. Nothing I can see wrong here, you got my 5.

samulis responds:

Haha, thanks RF! I'm glad you liked it. :)

Phyrnna Lied Phyrnna Lied

Hardstyle, nice! Nice to see something different. At 1:23, maybe it's just me, but the sound seems to clash some due to the hard hitting. Could just be me. I know hardstyle is supposed to be repetitive, but I've heard some hardstyle that has more variation as well. This is a good start, it's good so far, but at 2:08, it feels a bit out of place, as it progresses. I feel the lead saw synth could use some tweaking, but not sure how to describe it, maybe turn up the high end on it some.

It's a good start, but torwards the middle it started to get old, I feel this could build up more momentum, maybe experiment with more sharp synths, and work on the lead synth melody to make something more fierce and structured. Nice job so far.

vivian james animation 2 vivian james animation 2

Ha! I'm actually watching that anime right now. This is super cute. I love it. ^.^ if only more of your animations were like this.

bocodamondo responds:

making short gif animations like this take quite a while and im spending most of my animation work on DBM ^^

Redminus - Destroyed Portrait Redminus - Destroyed Portrait

Nice! You know, it also looks like Rider Strong from Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World :P

Nova VS. Diablo Nova VS. Diablo

Beautiful <3 this reminds me of the Heavy Metal movie covers or some 80's or 90's art. Sick <3 you're on my favorites now. I happen to love Starcraft and Diablo, still yet to play HotS, but I'm gonna.

bella-art responds:

Aw thank you so much! :D I've never played the game before but it looks awesome and I love the characters there ^^