Be a Supporter!

Hahahaha that's great.

Samination responds:

thanks!

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

Glad I got to write for this :) collabing was awesome. Just wish my voice ended up in there but i gotta admit, much better than what I had xD good job! I love it :) can't wait to help with episode 24. Love your work! Saggy boob...lol that was funny.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Haha very well programmed. Surprisingly entertaining for something so simple. It would be great to see you expand on this idea some, I found some words you haven't used that could create some interesting things like...MAGE, GATE, MEAT, TEAM, MOAT, TOME, or if you wanted to add the girl, that would be fun too. I'd love to see a few more bonus triggers from these words! :) Really creative, well done.

Fathom Fathom

This is actually original, never played a platformer like this one, insanely addictive. Shame it's so short, but impressive for 72 hours! I'm telling you, make this into a full game, and you could make a solid platformer you could sell on steam. I'd buy it.

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi
www.Bug-Games.net

Enemy Revealed Enemy Revealed

what are you talking about? This is perfect :) a bit short, but amazing. I love it, hope to hear an extended version. Hope you feel better. <3

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, really?? Maybe it's because I feel so yucky I hate everything right now... lol Thank you so much! Just hearing that makes me feel a tad bit betta... ^v^

Ominous Night Ominous Night

I can't believe i forgot to review this one. The instruments are nice, but I feel the structure is a bit..chaotic. I think with a little rearranging it could be more structured and have a better flow. not bad though, your other piece is superb.

The Time Fruit The Time Fruit

Nice! I feel the opening melodies kinda clash with each other in some ways all going at the same time. I feel it could use a stronger opening. The main synth during the guitars should be turned down some. This one is more metal than your last track. Also better mixed. But the mixing needs some work, some levels need adjustment. The drums sound fine, but maybe turn up the snare some. It feels like the mix is being drowned in a sense. Did you use reverb on the guitars? They sound a bit distant, they should sound more upfront in your face.

Overall, for the most part, this is very well written, but needs a better mix and it'll be like super fantastic.

Crueldeity responds:

Thanks man! I feel like the contest was pretty strong this year, and I did take your advice an I refreshed the MP3 with a more eq'd version. Mastering is still something I have to work with but I do thank you for the opportunity sir and very much heed your critique. \m/

Consolation Theory: Cast (yandere proj) Consolation Theory: Cast (yandere proj)

adorable anime girls <3

vivian james animation 2 vivian james animation 2

Ha! I'm actually watching that anime right now. This is super cute. I love it. ^.^ if only more of your animations were like this.

bocodamondo responds:

making short gif animations like this take quite a while and im spending most of my animation work on DBM ^^

Redminus - Destroyed Portrait Redminus - Destroyed Portrait

Nice! You know, it also looks like Rider Strong from Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World :P