RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,457 Fans

Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

oh my god this is adorable <3 and well animated/drawn. :) well voiced too. This is funny.

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

I can relate with anxiety stuff. You have a cute personality x3 so you're more of a listener? I feel it. Welcome to Newgrounds by the way. :)

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Haha great as always.

She. She.

Not bad for a jam but as a game....well....it doesn't really feel like a game as it does an interactive walking simulator. This is a good start, graphics are fine, programming is fine, but it seems more like a teaser for something bigger. This alone was kind of....i want to say pointless. I don't mean to sound like a jerk if I do, but There's no real goal here.

Sure, you read messages, you flip levers, you find "her", but thats it. It was way too easy and not enough complexity to it, but almost. It's missing something to make it a more interesting/challenging puzzle game, but if this is all you could complete for a jam, then not bad. I think you should expand on this idea, or your next game could build on these ideas and make something even more.

Zombidle Zombidle

I really hope you're reading these comments because they're important for BUG REPORTS. Love this game I've played it since release, HOWEVER, Sometimes off and on for some reason even though I AM a Supporter on NG, it sometimes doesnt pick that up and has been really glitchy as of late :/ do you guys test this enough? You really need to test your updates more often....

Anyway, good game, but please fix it.

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

Loved it. And as for everyone rating this game down (probably because it's a demo), look, theres a lot of free games on newgrounds, and artists need support, do you expect them to do everything free? Vote for them on Steam! There may not be a whole lot here but it's kinda fun for what it is right now, and with everything else coming, I'd play it. Good job.

squidly responds:

Thank you, and you're right about the free stuff. Gotta make a living, right? But you also gotta give people bang for their buck.

Newground's Wacky Radio: 1 (Radio Pitch) Newground's Wacky Radio: 1 (Radio Pitch)

You forgot to credit my song, it's uploaded on newgrounds. Good job on the radio thing though.

WAConline responds:

Damn it, I knew I forgot to credit someone! DX

A God Grows Old A God Grows Old

Pretty solid. Though i think i hear some clipping in some of the guitars unless it's that synth that holds out at the end, which i feel could've stopped when the guitars do. I would've turned down the leads just a little bit. Maybe add more high end snap to the kick, but other than that, nice work. It's nice to see you do this for your dad, and glad i could inspire ya.

Maybe i could eventually throw some funny vocals on this.

larrynachos responds:

I only spent two hours on this, so yeah there are some problems. I just reused the EQUO settings I used for Ascend to Madness because I thought I had nailed the mixing on it. Although, since I used Shreddage this time I probably should have adjusted the EQ more. And that synth was literally only there for that last note. I wanted to have the song end there, and the reverb made a cool tone, but it didn't last as long as I wanted it to, so I used a synth instead. But yeah, listening to it now I can see why it would sound weird.

Thanks for the critique! Next time I make a metal song I'll use it as a reference :)

AIM - Reaching Deep AIM - Reaching Deep

Not bad. I like the mixing especially on the drums, in a psychedelic way fits the artwork. But the main issue is it's very simplistic and repetitive throughout the entire song. I would turn down the main synth a little bit as the ringing in the low mids kinda is hard to listen too, maybe just turn down the low mid on that and turn the synth down a little.

I really like the percussion in this, but I don't like how it's slowly building up the entire song and just repeats the same thing over and over :/. Other than that, nice job though. Experiment with more creativity, it needs more melody. Not bad though.

kenki responds:

The track actually changes up more than it sounds, but it's very subtle. I appreciate the review though; I'm still new, and could use the criticism!

[C] Apex Chibi [C] Apex Chibi

thats so cute! I love the advanced shading on this, the way it blends and transitions, the shadows, the vibrant shadows and the way they transition, this is very imrpessive, great eye on detail, and cute as heck <3

KiwiKitty-Magic responds:

Aw, Thank you! This is literally the best review I've gotten on any of my work so far. More cuteness coming soon!

Krita mascot Kiki Krita mascot Kiki

That's fricken adorable.

maficmelody responds:

Thanks! =D

ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED

Nice. I like the eerie glows.

Alienslushie responds: