90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

I was a 90's kid and this is crackin me the hell up. Haha. I'll admit I'm guilty of that sometimes but I don't like shove it down people's throats like some people do. But, its fandoms, timeless things go on for years <3

If I were one thing I could pick from the 90's that I absolutely loved (when I actually saw it back then), Power Rangers, or when Disney Channel was actually good with quality animated shows, when DC was actually cool to watch instead of the garbage on there now. Also, N64 and SNES.

One thing I'm gonna remember from the last 10 years is Stranger Things, and freakin' Breaking Bad. Then we'll have 00's/10's nostalgia. Nostalgia can be overannoying sometimes, but when it's nice, it's nice. :D You should do a sequel on the 2000's, hilarious stuff to pull from that too :P Good job.

Original Anime Short Scene Original Anime Short Scene

Near perfect, only complaint is how the mouths move are a bit of fbecause they're missing a frame or two inbetween opening and closing frames. Other than that, you're one of my new favorites. Can't wait to see it all.

BestofNesia responds:

Thanks! I'm thinking of re animating the mouth movements for that part since it's not as smooth as other parts of the episode so far.

BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017) BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017)

Hilarious, and shows how much of a masterpiece pixel art can be. Great voice acting, music, and original characters. It's amazing you can get all this composed, drawn, animated, and all that. You guys are multitalented. It's amazing to me. Also amazing you got the voice actors you did. Great job. The fact you made this in a year is insane. Way to go!

teaandcheese responds:

Yucatec Yucatec

Love the music but it doesn't look like pixel art to me....could use some work on the visuals. The bugs make it a little hard to play sometimes but not bad. I wish you credited the music though doesn't say who made it so....don't know if it's copyrighted or not. It's an interesting refreshing narrative but needs a lot of work to show it's true potential. Nice to see a stealth game again.

Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO

Couldn't play this on Firefox had to switch to Chrome. Iwould love to play this but...it's unplayable. I havea high end computer but it's laggy as hell....gahhhh. It looks so good too!! :c It's got great visuals....and good music. Really hoping I can see more of a cleaned up version of this game in the future. Keep me updated! I really want to play this.

RICHMO responds:

Hey dude, its the game maker export. It sucks complete ass. I tested it it again another engine I made in like 10 minutes with literally just squares as the graphics, and it actually ran worse. I'll keep on keepen on trying to find a fix. But at the moment its pretty hard. Sorry man :(

The Shyning The Shyning

Reminds me of DeathInk's games. He'd love this. Reminds me of the good old Sierra MS-DOS gaming days. I feel there could be slightly more to do, but it's kinda fun for what it is now. Nice work.

Raeldor responds:

I just tried one of DeathInk's games. And I must say his take on how to make it as an artist took a similar feeling of hopelessness I intended with all the diferent paths on my game although they are conceptually different the intent in them was similar i think.

Thanks for pointing me to his work. I like it a lot!

AIM - A long way through winter AIM - A long way through winter

I feel the piano is a smidge too loud but just a little. Other than that, this is a perfect piece. It feels like a great way to open a movie. It painted a picture in my mind, inspired me in a way. It made me think of a man limping in the cold winter, after doing so much to get to his child's birthday party years after a divorce, trying to make it up to them for his wrongs. His car broke down, and he hitched some rides, and hikes some distance, but he made it.

This song brought tears to my eyes, which hardly any song has ever done. Very emotional, inspiring, atmospheric, beautiful. The melody, just...everything is perfect. What a beautiful, well-mixed, expressive song. It not only brings the artwork to life, it tells a story beyond it that can be interpreted by anyone. It gives you hope during hard times like my current life and my medical condition. Thank you. I love this piece. Great work.

Azhthar responds:

Wow! Thank you so much! This is the best feedback I´ve ever got for a piece of music which I made. That really means a lot to me... I don´t really know what to say...

AIM - New Dynasty AIM - New Dynasty

This is beautiful! But it's missing the low end on the drums for that impact, and needs some bass or low end strings to back it up. I like when the kick comes in, but it's lacking a bass synth or bassy strings. This reminds me a bit of Juno Reactor though, whom I'm a big fan of (if you've heard the 90's Mortal Kombat movie music, or music from The Matrix movies).

You've got some great mixing and it's a great start here, really the only thing I see missing is that bass synth or strings to back it up, it just leaves an empty layer of space that leaves too much open in my opinion. It feels it needs more to carry it than what it has, but like I said, this is pretty awesome for what it is presently. Good job!

BlueOceans responds:

I was aware of the overall lack of a bass presence; however, I left the that aspect for last, and unfortunately, my 6GB laptop couldn't handle an additional high quality plug in at that point (I couldn't even play the song in the DAW. I had to mix the song blindly). So I thought it would be best to leave it out.

But since it seems to be such a prominent flaw, I decided to go back into the project to see what I could do, and I managed to add a simple sub bass using 3xOsc. I hope this improves the experience for future listeners :)

Thanks for the review! And, I haven't heard of Juno Reactor before, but I found his music on youtube and I like the style!

AIM-Parallelepiped AIM-Parallelepiped

Well it definitely fits the picture, i like the percussion but I feel the melodic structure needs work, it's a bit repetitive, though i like the blips in the background. It sort of feels like the melody is all over the place until that short melody 57 seconds in. It almost feels structured in a good way but I'll say the highlight is the use of percussion and effects here. But it's really repetitive, I feel more time could have been taken in the writing of the melodic structure.

Not a bad start though.

Theepicosity responds:

The repetitive structure is probably due to this being my first 3 minute song.

[C] Monue [C] Monue

You draw the cutest things <3

Portrait Homework Portrait Homework

always love your work <3 i miss talking to you. This is incredible. I love how it looks like crumpled paper sort of? But at the same time it just...so detailed just....amazing <3

AkiCarlito responds:

aaa thankkk youuu <3 aah same thoughh~ imnot on skype anymore though D:
im more active on discord~ if u got discord just send me ur username and we can chat anytime :D

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I love this, this is creative! Would be cool if you did commissions for people like these giving people their own profiles like that :) I like this trend, tells us more about you.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm thinking of making a trend of Newgrounds version of Pixel ID's.

Here's how it originated: http://scrotumnose.deviantart.com/art/pixeru-eye-idee-serekuto-59821232

Did you make your own #meettheartist art yet?