Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,033 Fans

J Jonah Jameson Is Mean J Jonah Jameson Is Mean

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

Haha thats great. JJ's always been one of my favorite comic book side characters. The guy who played him in the Sam Raimi movies is possibly going to be in spiderman 3 :) or one of the next films at least, the actor even acknowledged it might be coming back. Lol this was really good though, and funny. Nice job.

Legend of Zelda : Dungeon Legend of Zelda : Dungeon

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Why in Sam Hill does this have such a low rating? This was a good job! It may have been the camera quality or the change of music later on but i thought all this was really well done and funny.

Romeo + Juliet (2014) Romeo + Juliet (2014)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Hahah..though this should have a T rating for the sexual themes, this was well done. I know the second scene was done as it was probably because you ran out of time so that's understandable. My only complaint is lack of credit in the music, credit is important (I'm a musician myself). Also, on newgrounds, we have lots of people who can make music for you :) heck I'd even love to make you something sometime.

Favorited you and this awesome animation. It's very rare to have something so short be funny and not feel too short, but your execution was really good. Some of the animators have trouble writing, but you are quite the clever one :) keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you. Welcome to newgrounds.

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

Rated 2 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Stereotypes: The Game. That's enough to make me hate this game, being ignorant and all. BUT, I'm going to critique the other elements as well. I like the artwork, and the animation work, that is well done. The programming is alright, not bad. Also, too short, as many have mentioned. I WILL say these type of people can annoy me like when they say "yolo" and "swag", two words that shouldn't be a part of anyone's vocabulary imo, but still, I don't think one should make a game on a group of individuals making fun of them and all. It's just poor taste.

Basically, work on programming some, the artwork is fine, and please PLEASE do something that isn't so low brow...make a better story that's creative and interesting, or get someone on here to write it. Also, music could be better. It's well mixed and has some potential but it's empty, I assume you were imitating that irritating "Trap music" that I've heard before (shouldn't be a genre really).

It's good to have opinions, but when making a game, I think it's best to make something more positive or constructive. Something with SOME depth.

kokos0102 responds:

First of all, thanks for your review!
I liked the idea of an hipster apokalypse as a game concept and I think the implementation is also ok. Sure, this game is stereotypic, but it doesn't prentend to be something else. I think it's obvious that it doesn't take itself too serious.

P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars April 27, 2014

This is one of the most patriotic things I've seen on NG in a long time. As in, true to NG's old spirit from the good days. I really wish some animators would get their heads out of their asses and listen to this insightful advice. They're talented, just making really crappy animations due to this nonsense. Problem is youtube and they're only supporting youtube this way. NG's frontpaging this crap and it only ENCOURAGES this. If the frontpaging of this crap would stop, it would put NG one foot forward to more originality and respect from others one would hope.

If only all of the events in this were true, except for the death of youtube. I prefer the death of Google, then Youtube becoming what it originally was supposed to be again like the old days. Anyways, some of the game felt repetitive but for what it was (knowing some of it was supposed to be crappy on purpose like some cutscenes with funny dialogue) was good for a parody of the long "depression" ng has been in. It has had ups and downs but we need it to make a real come back.

With this said, well done. it's good to know you guys still remember the old spirit of NG. Coming from an NG veteran from 2003 (including my previous account), I salute you, soldiers. I hope this becomes more noticed and taken to heart by these animators and the people across the site. This should be seen more often.

Duality - Slipknot cover Duality - Slipknot cover

Rated 4 / 5 stars 5 days ago

This is an improvement with the instruments. Still feel the vocals could use work as they're a bit off-putting. I like the screams though and the vocals in the verses. I feel the vocals in the chorus sound a bit too Metallica like for this song. Otherwise, good job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

That is the whole point, brother. It is a cover, not a copy. Make it mine. Glad you dig it!

Duality (Slipknot cover) Duality (Slipknot cover)

Rated 4 / 5 stars 6 days ago

I love the instruments but not as fond of the vocals. Maybe less on the hihat though and up the bass kick. And up the guitars on the chorus maybe? I'd like to take a crack at the vocals if it's okay? I'd love to sing over your guitars :) good job other than that.

The Other Side Of Pain The Other Side Of Pain

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

I really enjoyed singing over this :) can't wait for your next song to listen to it. Good job.

JDawg00100 responds:

Yeah it was fun working with you! Thanks a lot for the help! I've listened to this quite a bit and I have to say my favorite part is the clean section and the part after that. I seriously can't stop listening to that for some reason, it's great! :P

SNOWDROP (censored) SNOWDROP (censored)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 11 days ago

holy....hot...damn O///O

AkiCarlito responds:

HAHA u think THIS is hot wait till u see the other version hahahaha xD

Paint'o Gurrrl Paint'o Gurrrl

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

This woman is beautiful holy hell! I actually know someone who looks kinda like this, similar. Nice job, you always make beautiful artwork :)

haha thank youuuuu!!!!

R.A.I.N : Exilium R.A.I.N : Exilium

Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

holy crap this is really original! I love it!

haha thanks!!!