RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,444 Fans

Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

oh my god this is adorable <3 and well animated/drawn. :) well voiced too. This is funny.

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

I can relate with anxiety stuff. You have a cute personality x3 so you're more of a listener? I feel it. Welcome to Newgrounds by the way. :)

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Haha great as always.

She. She.

Not bad for a jam but as a game....well....it doesn't really feel like a game as it does an interactive walking simulator. This is a good start, graphics are fine, programming is fine, but it seems more like a teaser for something bigger. This alone was kind of....i want to say pointless. I don't mean to sound like a jerk if I do, but There's no real goal here.

Sure, you read messages, you flip levers, you find "her", but thats it. It was way too easy and not enough complexity to it, but almost. It's missing something to make it a more interesting/challenging puzzle game, but if this is all you could complete for a jam, then not bad. I think you should expand on this idea, or your next game could build on these ideas and make something even more.

Zombidle Zombidle

I really hope you're reading these comments because they're important for BUG REPORTS. Love this game I've played it since release, HOWEVER, Sometimes off and on for some reason even though I AM a Supporter on NG, it sometimes doesnt pick that up and has been really glitchy as of late :/ do you guys test this enough? You really need to test your updates more often....

Anyway, good game, but please fix it.

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

Loved it. And as for everyone rating this game down (probably because it's a demo), look, theres a lot of free games on newgrounds, and artists need support, do you expect them to do everything free? Vote for them on Steam! There may not be a whole lot here but it's kinda fun for what it is right now, and with everything else coming, I'd play it. Good job.

squidly responds:

Thank you, and you're right about the free stuff. Gotta make a living, right? But you also gotta give people bang for their buck.

AIM - Reaching Deep AIM - Reaching Deep

Not bad. I like the mixing especially on the drums, in a psychedelic way fits the artwork. But the main issue is it's very simplistic and repetitive throughout the entire song. I would turn down the main synth a little bit as the ringing in the low mids kinda is hard to listen too, maybe just turn down the low mid on that and turn the synth down a little.

I really like the percussion in this, but I don't like how it's slowly building up the entire song and just repeats the same thing over and over :/. Other than that, nice job though. Experiment with more creativity, it needs more melody. Not bad though.

kenki responds:

The track actually changes up more than it sounds, but it's very subtle. I appreciate the review though; I'm still new, and could use the criticism!

AIM The Legend of Uncle Dave AIM The Legend of Uncle Dave

How did I miss this? Was this not entered in the thread? This is pretty awesome. I wouldve added more low end to the mix to really bring it out a little more, but other than that it's crystal clear and it's great. Good job. Definitely fits the picture.

Daveisgr81 responds:

Oh no! It was definitely posted on the thread, I've already received on AIM review - I hope this doesn't impact upon my chances in the competition :'(

Either way, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree on the bass front too... I EQed out a lot of the low end to prevent the sounds from clipping. A little bit of a shame but it does make it sound quite compacted and fine. I hope this piece is thoroughly considered for any of the prizes! Wahhhh!

AIM - The Little Warrior AIM - The Little Warrior

Now THIS is a great masterpiece! Fits the picture, very adventurous. I'm sure they will love this theme for their character! :) Very imaginative. Overall all I think the mixing is great, and reminds me some of the music in the Legend of Zelda games. This has great structure. Magnificent. Well done. Love the choir.

Ylmir responds:

Thanks a lot ! It was a nice challenge, since it's been a while I didn't work on such a project. And I'm happy to see I became better at orchestration (even though it's probably still not perfect), it's the first time I achieve this kind of big adventurous sound.
Gotta sleep now, it's almost 7 am in France, the sun is rising already... Thank you for this contest, by the way ! ^^

Krita mascot Kiki Krita mascot Kiki

That's fricken adorable.

maficmelody responds:

Thanks! =D

ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED

Nice. I like the eerie glows.

Alienslushie responds:

Never too many glows!

under arrest? under arrest?

O///O wow...and you actually drew nipples in the NSFW version...oh my god they're amazing, make more nipples more often :D this is great

bocodamondo responds:

haha ^^ i just recently started to do it, so i still need to get used to it