Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,335 Fans

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

Hahahaha. So awesome . I love the fact you got Jon Bailey on this xD.

Aerium Trailer Aerium Trailer

This is visually the most impressive thing you've ever made :*) <3 Only flaw i see is the camera spazzes out at 29 seconds with the mid-air flip shot, and it unstable and shaky. Other than that, this is perfect, the visual style is your best imo.

Obama's Last Year Obama's Last Year

haha! Now this takes me back to the older days of newgrounds, has that spirit. This was both animated really well, as well as that gross-out humor you dont see near as much of on NG anymore. You really get the old NG vibe. I love the pop culture jokes, some people think this is mindless and will miss the point, but this is actually really well thought out. Great job xD as short as it is. This should get frontpaged.

MEGAROBBY responds:

Thanks man! XD Glad you were able to see the references and future videos will be planned better, I feel like all my videos have too similar of sound design so I am going to change that for future videos

Puppy Stew Puppy Stew

I have to say, this is quite creative. This has a variety of minigames all to save the puppies. The graphics are great. It's got some interesting variety, and though the minigames are simple, it provides that variety as I mentioned. I like the music as well. great job!

Extinct 2 [Retro Revival] Extinct 2 [Retro Revival]

Not bad, but I feel The dino is too slow, it's weird to use the mouse and hold it down on a side of a screen to make him move, i would suggest keyboard controls. Overall, this has potential to be something better, but at it's current state, it's lacking a lot. The artwork isn't bad though, but could use something more to it, not sure what. I feel the game should feel faster, you run faster and I feel it could use more overall just not sure what.

Also, yes I did experience some lag spikes. It's a bit buggy. Sorry man :c

RobbieSkater responds:

TyVm for the response. I noticed it was buggy just recently on other computers but oddly enough the JS code responded no errors though I think I may know the solution in a runtime function... I will consider the controls more in later projects also. I could potentially make this an <- -> game which I believe I must do. Going to do future games in flash/ or C++ probably so I will be using an engine.

Top Naut 2 Top Naut 2

This is a pretty fun mini-game! The art is lovely, programming is good, and its a fun mechanic! I feel it could use one more thing to step it up, but overall, it's more fun than your average "run 'n' dodge 'n' collector" if that makes sense.

Flatthead responds:

Thanks, man! I agree it needs more, but due to a tight schedule time was limited in production :/ Any suggestions for the continuation of this project is open for discussion!

~The Plumber and The Princess~ ~The Plumber and The Princess~

Not bad! Nice work! :) Could use more bass though.

Evilgrapez responds:

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, thanks for suggesting such a great event to Tom. I had a lot of fun. :D

(Pixel Day) One Life Remaining (Pixel Day) One Life Remaining

The lead is a bit loud and a bit panned too much, i feel it should be more towards the middle so you have more room for the other instruments. It also sounds for the somepart I'm listening through a club door to hear the music, is muffled sounding and not in your face. The lead synth really overpowers everything. I feel there should be more in the song layer wise, and less repetitiveness, it doesn't quite feel full enough.

Tweaking these issues would make for a fun bouncy song, just needs work on the mixing, but i do like the instruments you have so far. Keep it up, practice makes perfect, you'll get better. :)

Fulmination NG Pixel Day Fulmination NG Pixel Day

The drums are a bit quiet and i feel could be put better in the mix. It starts out cool but the bells and jingles ...I feel distract too much and should be left out. Overall though this sounds pretty cool, i like the melody. Good job.

Karten responds:

Thanks so much for the response. Yea I probably overdid it with the jingles. Note taken, and continue beeing awesome.

Bad Boys Bad Boys

This has some impressive use of colors, in the comicbook type of way, and reminds me of old games. I like the effect you're going for here, great details! It's fun and tasty to look at.

Pixel Cake Pixel Cake

Not bad! It's a tad small, ccould use a little more detail for my taste, not sure how i feel about the outline, but it does work! It's pretty. Happy past Pixel Day CD <3

Cyberdevil responds:

Not sweet enough huh. :) I do agree about the outline, it's a bit obvious, makes it feel almost like the cake's sliced in half... come to think of it that might easily be fixed with a few more nuances of color to emulate the shape along that border. Thanks for the feedback; Happy Pixel Day!

Faithful Faithful

I love Tom of Toonami. The animation looks a little choppy, it could use another frame i mean, but this is really cool looking! The outline has some extra black dots it does need in a few areas for detail, but mostly good!

Xsplosive responds:

Hey thanks a lot! And yeah, it's super rough, this was my first time trying to make a sprite and also my first time trying to animate one. Definitely a learning experience!