Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,222 Fans

Clock Day 2015 Clock Day 2015

hey havent seen you in a while :D missed you! lol this is great xD

ReNaeNae responds:

Thanks! missed you too! I'm happy to see you're still keeping busy and doing cool stuff!
Never stop!!! :D

OTB - New Carissa OTB - New Carissa

Poor ship, poor crew. :c

My Neighbors 2 My Neighbors 2

hahaha

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Haha very well programmed. Surprisingly entertaining for something so simple. It would be great to see you expand on this idea some, I found some words you haven't used that could create some interesting things like...MAGE, GATE, MEAT, TEAM, MOAT, TOME, or if you wanted to add the girl, that would be fun too. I'd love to see a few more bonus triggers from these words! :) Really creative, well done.

Fathom Fathom

This is actually original, never played a platformer like this one, insanely addictive. Shame it's so short, but impressive for 72 hours! I'm telling you, make this into a full game, and you could make a solid platformer you could sell on steam. I'd buy it.

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards
Danar Kayfi
www.Bug-Games.net

Enemy Revealed Enemy Revealed

what are you talking about? This is perfect :) a bit short, but amazing. I love it, hope to hear an extended version. Hope you feel better. <3

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, really?? Maybe it's because I feel so yucky I hate everything right now... lol Thank you so much! Just hearing that makes me feel a tad bit betta... ^v^

Ominous Night Ominous Night

I can't believe i forgot to review this one. The instruments are nice, but I feel the structure is a bit..chaotic. I think with a little rearranging it could be more structured and have a better flow. not bad though, your other piece is superb.

The Time Fruit The Time Fruit

Nice! I feel the opening melodies kinda clash with each other in some ways all going at the same time. I feel it could use a stronger opening. The main synth during the guitars should be turned down some. This one is more metal than your last track. Also better mixed. But the mixing needs some work, some levels need adjustment. The drums sound fine, but maybe turn up the snare some. It feels like the mix is being drowned in a sense. Did you use reverb on the guitars? They sound a bit distant, they should sound more upfront in your face.

Overall, for the most part, this is very well written, but needs a better mix and it'll be like super fantastic.

Crueldeity responds:

Thanks man! I feel like the contest was pretty strong this year, and I did take your advice an I refreshed the MP3 with a more eq'd version. Mastering is still something I have to work with but I do thank you for the opportunity sir and very much heed your critique. \m/

Anna Anna

Lol I've been watching Shimoneta too. It's freakin funny. But geez she is freakin...it's like they throw you off at the beginning and she turns out to be one of the sexiest characters in disguise. What a twist! XD you should draw another one of Anna a more complete version :D

Psylocke Inkwash :D Psylocke Inkwash :D

I love your art <3 this is awesome. Your work proves you could publish some beautiful comics. What is ink-washing?

No Fly Zone! No Fly Zone!

I'd definitely like to fly in that zone, her zones....XD amazing work. I love star wars <3 and your work. Like a Force Unleashed moment.