Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,094 Fans

Star Fox 64 Star Fox 64

Honestly, this is okay, but it's an old joke that's been told many times. Besides that, the artwork/animation is ok, but the framerate is a bit too choppy. It's only 21 seconds, and all it is, is not much. For your second animation, this is pretty good though. But, more effort could be put in. This seems to me it would be better as a GIF picture for the meme. You'll get better with practice, with hopefully longer/more original ideas.

I do try to be constructive and not leave "mean" reviews. I don't review often, but I guess I wondered why this was front paged, and I figured I'd leave a helpful review to help you improve. I guess I also wonder, because your artwork is better than this. If you took the time to make your animation closer to your artwork, working a little more, your hard work would show. Hope this helps.

A Michigan Christmas A Michigan Christmas

Hahaha can totally relate. I live in Kentucky and it does the same thing here. We don't get snow till like February most of the time, and it isn't even that cold so far. It's goin down to the 30's but not super cold yet. Lol this was funny.

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

This made me laugh harder than i feel it should have....haha. I don't know why the ending made me laugh so much but i guess it was the execution xD overall it was creepy and hilarious. Nice work.

Proxy Proxy

Simple, not bad, but TOO simple. There should at least be an option every time someone dies to kill the murderer, otherwise it's a one scene game, which really isn't good. I love the idea here, but you need to give the player more options, alternate cutscenes if you kill people too early. Yes, it would take a lot of work, but that's what you do when you make a game. There would be more endings, less deaths, but the girl in the center would always die. Good graphics and programming, but needs to be longer and have more options.

HYDRA HYDRA

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Evil-Dog - Fuck Old Times Evil-Dog - Fuck Old Times

Rockin. Makes me think of the beach.

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha that's good, a new year on the beach!

Not Enought Revenge Not Enought Revenge

Question, why am I credited in this project? I guess im curious since I got no message. Anyway, I have to say, I am not a big fan of FL Slayer like I used to be, it's not a good thing to use in songs imo as it's not a good quality vst. I like the percussion, but some things seem a bit all over the place. This is my honest constructive criticism, and hope it helps. This is missing a lot in layers and feels like it needs to be reconstructed with new vsts. I stlil wonder why people use FL Slayer, it's overrated and hard to listen to.

I hope I don't come off as rude or anything here, sorry man :c but don't be down, I like some of your other songs the more electronic stuff. Keep it up.

Deshiel responds:

Oh no brother I am well aware of the FL Slayer standing in the community so I ain't offended at all.
Actualy I'm on a quest to try to squeeze as much as I can out of that vst while I am learning how to play on my new guitar. ;)

You were marked as inspiration, becaaaaaause I like your stuff.

Holding High Holding High

Sounds great :) was glad to sing over this, glad it's out! Love your music man, keep up the good work. I love how this is different and gives a happy yet heavy vibe.

Angry Face is Approaching FAST Angry Face is Approaching FAST

You bettter find a way to make a Newgrounds 20th anniversary themed game to fit this boss into....i would play the hell out of it. I'm serious. Amazing.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm still planning to make a 20th anniversary for Newgrounds before July 6 either it's going to be a poster or as a wallpaper. Thank you.

A Small World A Small World

thats beautiful. Magnificent :) loving the details.

1600 responds:

Merry Xmas Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas! Looks great :) can't wait to see what you do with the sculpture, concept art is done.

AniMate responds:

Thanks! I'll be checking it out soon! :)