Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,067 Fans

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

Amazing animation, horrible music with bad quality. This was pretty epic, not gonna lie, but newgrounds has a lot of music better than this stuff, you might want to look around here. Welcome to Newgrounds, you'll do quite well here. Loving this, but the music takes away from it.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

I rarely say this: I would love to see these characters again in something else. This was really well written and animated, hits home :). This is heart right here. Welcome to newgrounds, you should submit more here! This is beautiful, and funny. Good voice actors too. I'll check out your other stuff.

Yoshida Brothers - Storm Yoshida Brothers - Storm

You know it's funny, I usually don't like things with simple shapes, but this is really good! :) A+ from me.

Proxy Proxy

Simple, not bad, but TOO simple. There should at least be an option every time someone dies to kill the murderer, otherwise it's a one scene game, which really isn't good. I love the idea here, but you need to give the player more options, alternate cutscenes if you kill people too early. Yes, it would take a lot of work, but that's what you do when you make a game. There would be more endings, less deaths, but the girl in the center would always die. Good graphics and programming, but needs to be longer and have more options.

HYDRA HYDRA

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

SUV Parking 3D SUV Parking 3D

The graphics are alright I guess, but what really bugs me is the fact there is so much looseness to the driving, meaning, when you let go of the keys when you turn, it keeps turning a bit so it's causing the driving to be sloppy. It doesn't look like much effort goes into these games...you always make car games...you make something more original. They all feel too much the same.

I mean it's a game, about parking a car in a normal every day life environment....this was frontpaged why? Well you haven't seemed to listen to previous comments from your last games, so ok then....

Bunny Fuu Fuu Bunny Fuu Fuu

Hahaha. I love your voices, so cute xD and funny. I want to get more into voice acting myself, i love your work, its cool you were in Dust :) keep up the great work!

~SW and CS~ Cranial ~SW and CS~ Cranial

This is amazing, glad to hear this one finished :)

SkyeWint responds:

Hey, man! Thanks!

Glad you like it! :)

Metal Drums Test Metal Drums Test

Snare is kinda loud. But definitely an improvement, they sound awesome! Did you do something different with your guitars too? They sound great!

JDawg00100 responds:

I don't think I did much different with the guitars, turned up the bass more than usual. It must be the way they sound with the new drums

Iron Lung Iron Lung

beautiful :)

RealFaction Commission RealFaction Commission

Aww thank you for the link and kind words :). I swear, I'm going to meet you somehow someday, you're getting a hug, and a free album. I still need to buy a hat to complete this look in real life lol. Thank you so much, you'll always be one of my favorite artists :). You made me look handsome haha i am soo not that good looking, so I feel flattered you made me look better x3 thanks!

Blake Belladonna - RWBY Blake Belladonna - RWBY

Guess I got my comission in late eh? :P I love RWBY, it's a great series, really different. She's actually one of my fav characters, so to see you draw her, is just <3___<3 :) well done. She's a cutie.

Sabtastic responds:

Haha - yeah, sorry dude. I actually took yours last and opened up a whole new slot. xD
It'll be posted in 2 days.