RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,477 Fans

Living with Lolly EP2 Living with Lolly EP2

That last part about the mom being an "actress" cracked me up. Great voices, and it's great to see my friend Nikki-Chi in this. Good job guys! :)

KenOhSama responds:

Ah thank you ^_^ it was really wonderful working with Nikki

Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

oh my god this is adorable <3 and well animated/drawn. :) well voiced too. This is funny.

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

I can relate with anxiety stuff. You have a cute personality x3 so you're more of a listener? I feel it. Welcome to Newgrounds by the way. :)

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

You totally get the struggle. I used to feel like this sometimes. I'm making a series on beating depression, and this is a topic i should cover in my series. You inspired me. Also hearing Piper's sentences here and there in the background, it's a nice touch, and those are common thoughts during an artist's struggle during depression. Nice touch on the subject, good artwork. Though it's a simple game, it's a strong, deep, dark message that's too true.

deathink responds:

I'm glad you like it bro.

She. She.

Not bad for a jam but as a game....well....it doesn't really feel like a game as it does an interactive walking simulator. This is a good start, graphics are fine, programming is fine, but it seems more like a teaser for something bigger. This alone was kind of....i want to say pointless. I don't mean to sound like a jerk if I do, but There's no real goal here.

Sure, you read messages, you flip levers, you find "her", but thats it. It was way too easy and not enough complexity to it, but almost. It's missing something to make it a more interesting/challenging puzzle game, but if this is all you could complete for a jam, then not bad. I think you should expand on this idea, or your next game could build on these ideas and make something even more.

Zombidle Zombidle

I really hope you're reading these comments because they're important for BUG REPORTS. Love this game I've played it since release, HOWEVER, Sometimes off and on for some reason even though I AM a Supporter on NG, it sometimes doesnt pick that up and has been really glitchy as of late :/ do you guys test this enough? You really need to test your updates more often....

Anyway, good game, but please fix it.

Kid Dies of a Poopy Kid Dies of a Poopy

im crying hahahaha XD

Newground's Wacky Radio: 1 (Radio Pitch) Newground's Wacky Radio: 1 (Radio Pitch)

You forgot to credit my song, it's uploaded on newgrounds. Good job on the radio thing though.

WAConline responds:

Damn it, I knew I forgot to credit someone! DX

A God Grows Old A God Grows Old

Pretty solid. Though i think i hear some clipping in some of the guitars unless it's that synth that holds out at the end, which i feel could've stopped when the guitars do. I would've turned down the leads just a little bit. Maybe add more high end snap to the kick, but other than that, nice work. It's nice to see you do this for your dad, and glad i could inspire ya.

Maybe i could eventually throw some funny vocals on this.

larrynachos responds:

I only spent two hours on this, so yeah there are some problems. I just reused the EQUO settings I used for Ascend to Madness because I thought I had nailed the mixing on it. Although, since I used Shreddage this time I probably should have adjusted the EQ more. And that synth was literally only there for that last note. I wanted to have the song end there, and the reverb made a cool tone, but it didn't last as long as I wanted it to, so I used a synth instead. But yeah, listening to it now I can see why it would sound weird.

Thanks for the critique! Next time I make a metal song I'll use it as a reference :)

Massage Therapy_Page 15 Massage Therapy_Page 15

Huge fan of your work, but...."that wasn't as bad as I tough" doesn't sound proper :P i think you meant, "that wasn't as bad as I thought" instead perhaps? Good work as always, i've enjoyed this comic.

Evil-Rick responds:

Thanks for the correction ;)

Otus the Owlboy Title Screen Otus the Owlboy Title Screen

Your most impressive work yet! :D

ScepterDPinoy responds:

It took me awhile to add layers of parallax clouds which is tedious but it paid off.

Stranger things: The Video Game Stranger things: The Video Game

it would be awesome if someone actually did make a fan game of this. Good job.