90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

I was a 90's kid and this is crackin me the hell up. Haha. I'll admit I'm guilty of that sometimes but I don't like shove it down people's throats like some people do. But, its fandoms, timeless things go on for years <3

If I were one thing I could pick from the 90's that I absolutely loved (when I actually saw it back then), Power Rangers, or when Disney Channel was actually good with quality animated shows, when DC was actually cool to watch instead of the garbage on there now. Also, N64 and SNES.

One thing I'm gonna remember from the last 10 years is Stranger Things, and freakin' Breaking Bad. Then we'll have 00's/10's nostalgia. Nostalgia can be overannoying sometimes, but when it's nice, it's nice. :D You should do a sequel on the 2000's, hilarious stuff to pull from that too :P Good job.

Original Anime Short Scene Original Anime Short Scene

Near perfect, only complaint is how the mouths move are a bit of fbecause they're missing a frame or two inbetween opening and closing frames. Other than that, you're one of my new favorites. Can't wait to see it all.

BestofNesia responds:

Thanks! I'm thinking of re animating the mouth movements for that part since it's not as smooth as other parts of the episode so far.

BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017) BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017)

Hilarious, and shows how much of a masterpiece pixel art can be. Great voice acting, music, and original characters. It's amazing you can get all this composed, drawn, animated, and all that. You guys are multitalented. It's amazing to me. Also amazing you got the voice actors you did. Great job. The fact you made this in a year is insane. Way to go!

teaandcheese responds:

Yucatec Yucatec

Love the music but it doesn't look like pixel art to me....could use some work on the visuals. The bugs make it a little hard to play sometimes but not bad. I wish you credited the music though doesn't say who made it so....don't know if it's copyrighted or not. It's an interesting refreshing narrative but needs a lot of work to show it's true potential. Nice to see a stealth game again.

Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO

Couldn't play this on Firefox had to switch to Chrome. Iwould love to play this but...it's unplayable. I havea high end computer but it's laggy as hell....gahhhh. It looks so good too!! :c It's got great visuals....and good music. Really hoping I can see more of a cleaned up version of this game in the future. Keep me updated! I really want to play this.

RICHMO responds:

Hey dude, its the game maker export. It sucks complete ass. I tested it it again another engine I made in like 10 minutes with literally just squares as the graphics, and it actually ran worse. I'll keep on keepen on trying to find a fix. But at the moment its pretty hard. Sorry man :(

The Shyning The Shyning

Reminds me of DeathInk's games. He'd love this. Reminds me of the good old Sierra MS-DOS gaming days. I feel there could be slightly more to do, but it's kinda fun for what it is now. Nice work.

Raeldor responds:

I just tried one of DeathInk's games. And I must say his take on how to make it as an artist took a similar feeling of hopelessness I intended with all the diferent paths on my game although they are conceptually different the intent in them was similar i think.

Thanks for pointing me to his work. I like it a lot!

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

I can't say i like the drums or guitars, but damn i didn't know you could scream!!! Scream on some of my songs? I love your singing though. Maybe you could sing over some of my songs in the future sometime too :P

I like the vibe though and the background synths.

EDM364 responds:

Yeah, guitars are shit and the drums are well written but so shit, lmao.

I'd be stoked to lend a voice though. Just lemme know and give me a reference. :)

The Shyning - Battle theme The Shyning - Battle theme

It's a shame you weren't scouted before Pixel Day, I'm really digging these tunes. Good ol MS-DOS point 'n' clicker days <3 a bit repetitive, but still a cool song. Good job on making it sound authentic.

Vivid Vivid

Some of the notes on one of the leads clash with the rest of the melody in the opening. I like the percussion and synths overall though. The melody isn't bad but has it's moments that don't make sense with the notes. With some tweaking in the writing this could be a great song. I like the mixing.

Zechnition responds:

Thanks for your review!

Portrait Homework Portrait Homework

always love your work <3 i miss talking to you. This is incredible. I love how it looks like crumpled paper sort of? But at the same time it just...so detailed just....amazing <3

AkiCarlito responds:

aaa thankkk youuu <3 aah same thoughh~ imnot on skype anymore though D:
im more active on discord~ if u got discord just send me ur username and we can chat anytime :D

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I love this, this is creative! Would be cool if you did commissions for people like these giving people their own profiles like that :) I like this trend, tells us more about you.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm thinking of making a trend of Newgrounds version of Pixel ID's.

Here's how it originated: http://scrotumnose.deviantart.com/art/pixeru-eye-idee-serekuto-59821232

Did you make your own #meettheartist art yet?

Piccolo Piccolo