All 171 art Reviews

Colossal is Crazy Colossal is Crazy

Oh man.....Brave Little Toaster scarred me as a kid with this scene. You recaptured the creepiness, and enhanced it...-shivers- How you drew flames like that good I'll never know, but this is really amazing. Looks like his comic book form. Nice job.

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

I wish. Aside from the fact you're awesome for giving it to Trump like this, you also did a good job drawing Bubbles like the original style, and not the new crappy style of the new show that should have been done right.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I loved how spot on I was too. This was meant to be for Tara Strong on Twitter so it would make sense to have a character she played and it would also make sense for OG Bubbles to hate Trump while the new Bubbles would just be indifferent

[C] Monue [C] Monue

You draw the cutest things <3

Portrait Homework Portrait Homework

always love your work <3 i miss talking to you. This is incredible. I love how it looks like crumpled paper sort of? But at the same time it just...so detailed just....amazing <3

AkiCarlito responds:

aaa thankkk youuu <3 aah same thoughh~ imnot on skype anymore though D:
im more active on discord~ if u got discord just send me ur username and we can chat anytime :D

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I love this, this is creative! Would be cool if you did commissions for people like these giving people their own profiles like that :) I like this trend, tells us more about you.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm thinking of making a trend of Newgrounds version of Pixel ID's.

Here's how it originated: http://scrotumnose.deviantart.com/art/pixeru-eye-idee-serekuto-59821232

Did you make your own #meettheartist art yet?

Piccolo Piccolo

badass! Looks beautiful <3

Rennis5 responds:

Shake It!! Shake It!!

a thick booty with sexy hair...hmm...-adds you to favorites and hopes for more thick thighs that don't lie- >////> :X

Seriously though, amazing work, great shading, and fluid movement.

Cheetahmen III Cheetahmen III

ha! Nice. I feel the shading could use a little more but not bad at all.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks. I will work on that shading.

Western Pixel artwork Western Pixel artwork

Hey surprised you submitted :) nice to see ya again. This is awesome, and somehow hilarious, but I think it's because of how he's walking in place but something about the expression he's making....also nice background. Somehow I can see this guy in a comedic short game. Nice work!

Untitled Platformer Untitled Platformer

Neat! Can't wait to see the full thing!