All 170 art Reviews

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

I wish. Aside from the fact you're awesome for giving it to Trump like this, you also did a good job drawing Bubbles like the original style, and not the new crappy style of the new show that should have been done right.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I loved how spot on I was too. This was meant to be for Tara Strong on Twitter so it would make sense to have a character she played and it would also make sense for OG Bubbles to hate Trump while the new Bubbles would just be indifferent

[C] Monue [C] Monue

You draw the cutest things <3

Portrait Homework Portrait Homework

always love your work <3 i miss talking to you. This is incredible. I love how it looks like crumpled paper sort of? But at the same time it just...so detailed just....amazing <3

AkiCarlito responds:

aaa thankkk youuu <3 aah same thoughh~ imnot on skype anymore though D:
im more active on discord~ if u got discord just send me ur username and we can chat anytime :D

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I love this, this is creative! Would be cool if you did commissions for people like these giving people their own profiles like that :) I like this trend, tells us more about you.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm thinking of making a trend of Newgrounds version of Pixel ID's.

Here's how it originated: http://scrotumnose.deviantart.com/art/pixeru-eye-idee-serekuto-59821232

Did you make your own #meettheartist art yet?

Piccolo Piccolo

badass! Looks beautiful <3

Rennis5 responds:

Shake It!! Shake It!!

a thick booty with sexy hair...hmm...-adds you to favorites and hopes for more thick thighs that don't lie- >////> :X

Seriously though, amazing work, great shading, and fluid movement.

Cheetahmen III Cheetahmen III

ha! Nice. I feel the shading could use a little more but not bad at all.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks. I will work on that shading.

Western Pixel artwork Western Pixel artwork

Hey surprised you submitted :) nice to see ya again. This is awesome, and somehow hilarious, but I think it's because of how he's walking in place but something about the expression he's making....also nice background. Somehow I can see this guy in a comedic short game. Nice work!

Untitled Platformer Untitled Platformer

Neat! Can't wait to see the full thing!

Ancient Aliens Ancient Aliens

Love it! Nice work! Though my only complaint is I wish the view was a bit bigger instead of being so small. Love the details and the shading.

Raeldor responds:

I sometimes forget about upscaling the art when I'm done working on it at low resolutions. :P