94 art Reviews with Responses

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

I wish. Aside from the fact you're awesome for giving it to Trump like this, you also did a good job drawing Bubbles like the original style, and not the new crappy style of the new show that should have been done right.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I loved how spot on I was too. This was meant to be for Tara Strong on Twitter so it would make sense to have a character she played and it would also make sense for OG Bubbles to hate Trump while the new Bubbles would just be indifferent

Portrait Homework Portrait Homework

always love your work <3 i miss talking to you. This is incredible. I love how it looks like crumpled paper sort of? But at the same time it just...so detailed just....amazing <3

AkiCarlito responds:

aaa thankkk youuu <3 aah same thoughh~ imnot on skype anymore though D:
im more active on discord~ if u got discord just send me ur username and we can chat anytime :D

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I love this, this is creative! Would be cool if you did commissions for people like these giving people their own profiles like that :) I like this trend, tells us more about you.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I'm thinking of making a trend of Newgrounds version of Pixel ID's.

Here's how it originated: http://scrotumnose.deviantart.com/art/pixeru-eye-idee-serekuto-59821232

Did you make your own #meettheartist art yet?

Piccolo Piccolo

badass! Looks beautiful <3

Rennis5 responds:

Cheetahmen III Cheetahmen III

ha! Nice. I feel the shading could use a little more but not bad at all.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks. I will work on that shading.

Ancient Aliens Ancient Aliens

Love it! Nice work! Though my only complaint is I wish the view was a bit bigger instead of being so small. Love the details and the shading.

Raeldor responds:

I sometimes forget about upscaling the art when I'm done working on it at low resolutions. :P

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

Holy moly....you referenced Pixel Day submissions. Man....this is beautiful! Amazing detail! Sorta on the fence about referring to non-original characters overall but there's a lot of original stuff here from others on NG. This seems to be your biggest piece yet! :) I love it. Keep on goin man <3 its insane how many characters are in this.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind I will make a third Newgroundsvania of Heaven (good video game characters) battling against Hell (bad video game characters). >:)

In Pixel Day 2019 the fourth part remains a mystery!

Pixels Pixels

Hilarious take on the pixel movement lol very creative. I like the art, and nice that it's animated. Thanks for contributing! :)

ChazDude responds:

No probs!

Steampunk Scraps Steampunk Scraps

Loving the MS-DOS game graphics reference! Fun times. Great attention to detail, and an interesting theme, haven't seen anything quite like this scene before. Where is this scene putting us if I may ask? A palace? Nice job :) Love the details.

TheDyingSun responds:

Thanks! And yup, a palace. While drawing, I was thinking about a place where a committee of scientists would meet in secret. If you think about it, it would make sense to be underground.

Dreamful Tripod Dreamful Tripod

Very nice! I have some issues with the shading of the rock with all those lines, but at the same time it's kinda interesting to look at, mixed feelings. I'll say that's a creative move. It's both traditional and non-traditional pixel art, and that's an interesting combination. I like it. This would make a fun game to play with that guy as a character.

LDAF responds:

Thanks for the review! That blend of traditional vs. non-traditional pixel art was what I was going for, and I think it hit a lot closer to that goal than my submission from last year. I'm definitely going to fine-tune that style as time goes on, at least every Pixel Day.