Lovely Kitten - Athena Lovely Kitten - Athena

Seriously, I'd love to rap over this someday. I'm feeling this. I hope someday I could rap over one of your beats like this for my rap project. You're talented <3 this is one of my favorite songs from you.

NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop

Yo, you could make a good hiphop song derived from this and i'd totally rap over it, the bass and percussion especially is on point.

Father-of-Death responds:

ty :)

AIM - Reconciliation AIM - Reconciliation

Wow...no words. Love this piece.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks so much! It's great seeing how I've improved since last year! :D

AIM - End It All AIM - End It All

Not sure what to say, I really love this piece. :)

AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea

Not sure what to add, beautiful piece man. <3 Fits the picture well.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, dude. I know you've been horking hard, so thanks a lot for organizing this contest, and taking your time to listen to and review everything! :)

The City At Night - AIM The City At Night - AIM

Amazing! I don't know what to add.

goodraccoon responds:

thank u !

drowning (AIM) drowning (AIM)

Dude, this is like some Star Wars / Fifth Element type jazz. This is really freaking cool. Not sure if it fits the piece, some parts do, some parts feel like something else. But what I love about your music is you have this signature style and you stand out. Good job man.

johnfn responds:

thanks RF, much appreciated all the work that you do reviewing all these pieces - that's no easy feat! glad that i am starting to develop a style :)

AIM - A Way Out AIM - A Way Out

I agree with the others, nice effort though.

AIM - Fallen Angels AIM - Fallen Angels

Amazing, but yes mixing needs work. I love the way this way written. I don't know what else to add really besides what others said. Very catchy.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks!

AIM - Crimson Daze AIM - Crimson Daze

Pretty neat, though I feel it could use percussion in some parts.

Zechnition responds:

Thanks! I do feel like the middle of the track is a bit empty and not having percussion doesn't help very much. Adding a little bit of percussion would have made it better.