Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka

This is badass! I feel the background guitars could stand out a little more, but I love this overall, and the drums are nice! Love the electronic touch too. Nice work. I'd love to sing over your next metal song if it's anything like this.

EDM364 responds:

Oh really? SWEET! We could do a duet, mang. Also, if you want vocaloid stuffs, send me a midi and some lyrics. :3

And again? I was worried the rhythm guitars might totally overtake the melody. I'll remember that next time I use that amp/cab.

The drums are Oceanic something or other in one of the Kontakt drum libraries I scored. I'll have to find it somewhere if you like 'em.

Lovely Kitten - Athena Lovely Kitten - Athena

Seriously, I'd love to rap over this someday. I'm feeling this. I hope someday I could rap over one of your beats like this for my rap project. You're talented <3 this is one of my favorite songs from you.

NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop

Yo, you could make a good hiphop song derived from this and i'd totally rap over it, the bass and percussion especially is on point.

Father-of-Death responds:

ty :)

AIM - Reconciliation AIM - Reconciliation

Wow...no words. Love this piece.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks so much! It's great seeing how I've improved since last year! :D

AIM - End It All AIM - End It All

Not sure what to say, I really love this piece. :)

AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea

Not sure what to add, beautiful piece man. <3 Fits the picture well.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, dude. I know you've been horking hard, so thanks a lot for organizing this contest, and taking your time to listen to and review everything! :)

The City At Night - AIM The City At Night - AIM

Amazing! I don't know what to add.

goodraccoon responds:

thank u !

drowning (AIM) drowning (AIM)

Dude, this is like some Star Wars / Fifth Element type jazz. This is really freaking cool. Not sure if it fits the piece, some parts do, some parts feel like something else. But what I love about your music is you have this signature style and you stand out. Good job man.

johnfn responds:

thanks RF, much appreciated all the work that you do reviewing all these pieces - that's no easy feat! glad that i am starting to develop a style :)

AIM - A Way Out AIM - A Way Out

I agree with the others, nice effort though.

AIM - Fallen Angels AIM - Fallen Angels

Amazing, but yes mixing needs work. I love the way this way written. I don't know what else to add really besides what others said. Very catchy.

CloakedSoup responds: