AIM - BattleStorm AIM - BattleStorm

The opening has a real sense of atmosphere! I love how you make symphonic metal. Maybe turn up the bass a little bit to seem more present. The instruments in the background are a bit high in the high mids at points that hurt the ears, but other than that, this is beautifully mixed! Fits the picture. Very melodic, just could hit a little heavier with the bass, you can make changes if you wish to. There's times the guitars seem quiet and overpowered by the drums, I'd turn those up a little (though the lead is perfect volume).

Other than that, great job! :) Great variation, you're skilled at writing music and playing it.

NahuPyrope responds:

Thanks so much for the review dude!, what you said means a lot!, I'm gonna have to check my mixing a little bit more haha!

AIM - Hybrid! AIM - Hybrid!

Awesome! But the snare is a bit quiet, maybe turn up the volume on that. But this is a fun track. I feel it's missing maybe one element, but other than that, great riffs, fun to dance to, and this would go in the Dance or Techno genre. Maybe New Wave, not sure. Reminds me a bit of Phyrnna's work, which is a compliment. Beautiful work.

endKashika responds:

Thanks a lot :)!
You're right, changing the genre.

AIM - Reach The Stars AIM - Reach The Stars

I don't really like the piano in this. The notes aren't humanized, they sound the same volume and robotic, and it's too dry, needs some reverb. Though I like piano songs, this one sounds a bit empty. I like the melody, but mixing and effects and humanizing notes make such a difference. Keep working, melody isn't bad though.

teodorattt responds:

Thanks for advice. I will try to make the songs more "human".

AIM - Enchanted Forest AIM - Enchanted Forest

This is like an opening to a great movie or something. This is beautiful <3 euphoric. Very emotional, very pretty. Great job on on the mixing. Sounds great! I don't know what else to say really, beautiful job, really brings out the artwork. God I love this. Only complaint is you don't fade the song out, it just cuts off, there's no fading at the end so it's abrupt instead of a smooth fade. Other than that this is one perfect beautiful piece. Amazing job.

AceMantra responds:

Hey, thanks for the review! It really means a lot. I tend to be overly critical when it comes to my own work, so the positive reviews help me take a step back and actually enjoy what I've made.
Now that you mention it, the ending does cut out abruptly. It is such a small change though; I'm not sure if I'll fix it yet. I'll definitely keep that in mind for next time though.

Thanks again. :)

AIM - 400 Years AIM - 400 Years

Damn....this is haunting, very different. AliceMako would love this. She's a synthwave music legend around these parts. I love the sounds, I love how you brought the picture to life. This would be great for a game. Very atmospheric, beautiful <3 I don't know what else to add, it fits the picture nicely and it's well mixed, everything is perfect. It speaks to me. Great work!

primallightmusic responds:

Thank you RealFaction! That means a lot. I will definitely check out AliceMako, I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from her. :) I'm really glad you liked it!

AIM - NINE AIM - NINE

Is that "My husband" bit from a movie or something copyrighted? You can edited it out if it is, otherwise leave it as is, but great work here! Very eerie and this isn't really dubstep, but rather trip hop. I love trip hop. I love the vvibe this gives off, fits the picture. It's dark, and glitchy, and changes up along the way. This is beautiful. It reminds me a little of the music from that "Under the Skin" movie with ScarJo, very strange and dark movie, this sets that kind of tone. Impressive!

arbelamram responds:

i really appreciate the feedback <3
the sample has taken from the very old vinyl that me and my friend made soundbank of hes vinyls
maybe we will release it someday :)

AIM - Drowing AIM - Drowing

Very fitting of the imagine, amazing atmosphere and mixing, very different! I wish this was longer, but for what it is, it's great! I don't know what else to say, it's really great! Beautiful melody, and love the glitchy stuff near the end. It's dreamy. Amazing work, but if you want to update this, I would fix the end. It cuts off and doesn't let the song ring out, it just abruptly stops. My only complaint. Good work!

AIM - Ultra Demon Cannibal Force AIM - Ultra Demon Cannibal Force

It sounds like the compression on the guitars is too hard, too heavy. I'd back up on that a little and turn up the volume ont he guitars. It sounds like everything is being smashed together in the mix except for the drums, those sound clear. The bass is alright too. As for the vocals, I can't understand a thing being said and it sounds garbled. I usually like screaming but....this sounds not well executed in my opinion. The mixing on the vocals really overpowers the rest of the instruments and needs to be mixed differently so it blends with the rest of the song with the right volume, sounds too present, the mixing is too high in the mids and whatever filter is being used is messing with it.

The riffs and overall melody of this piece, not bad, but the guitars need to sound more present and panned out in the mix. Overall I think the vocals kill this piece, and if the issues instrumentally were fixed,this has potential to be a decent metal track, with the current riffs and so on so such. Great drum work and guitar work by the way.

Instrumentally with the issues fixed this would be a better track, mostly it's the mixing that's the issue here, and the vocals. But great job on the instruments, it does fit the picture.

AIM - 23069601337 AIM - 23069601337

Woah...Krinkels would love this. I gotta link him to this. I love me some DnB and so does he. Not only does this bring the picture to life, it's very much in the spirit of the Madness series. Impressive atmosphere in the beginning then great buildup and energy. That is some nice bass and percussion...I mean drum and bass! :P

That drop at 1:41 was unexpected, very nice touch. The halftime beat was also a nice touch. I feel some parts are a little repetitive but in the song's entirely not too much, would've liked to see this go on a little longer with another bassline added. Nice work.

5TanLey responds:

woah... thanks :)

AIM - The Lonely Hermit AIM - The Lonely Hermit

Very nice, but at the beginning it kind of rings in the mids a little too much with the strings. Other than that, this shows a lot of depth with atmosphere, I love the sounds. It brings a great atmosphere, and reflects the picture greatly, bringing it to life. It sounds more like a movie score with the sounds, or for an animation. It's very ASMR material. Very interesting.

This is very impressive, and different. I love it. I love the transitions too. Amazing job!

Ectisity responds:

Wow, thanks :D. Really glad you felt that it brought the picture life :D. Tried to make it like a continuation of the art where the character walks around the landscape and it begins to rain from the dark clouds over the mountain.
Get what you said about the strings. I'll try to lower some of them a bit.
Thanks for the review :).