AIM - Light Enduring AIM - Light Enduring

No words....man this is beautiful. Very lovely and fitting. Very emotional, masterpiece. <3

Phonometrologist responds:

That's very kind of you to say.

AIM - Not You Again... AIM - Not You Again...

This is fun to dance to. I agree with EDM though. The trumpets are too whiny, i'd take those out honestly to give the mix breathing room. Too much is crammed in, the song is fine without those. Good job though still.

ConnorGrail responds:

Thanks, I'm a sucker for a bit of the tinny sound but I see where you are coming from! Everything in moderation as they say.

AIM - RPM Overdrive AIM - RPM Overdrive

I feel the snare could a little more punch, but I agree with EDM's points. I feel though this song is too repetitive. Needs more bass, I agree. Not sure what else to add aside from what EDM mentioned, but this song needs more work in the melodic structure, it sounds like a lot of other metal songs. Not bad though, just needs work.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the pointers :D will try to bring that snare up a bit for next time. Melodic structure certainly isn't my strong suit, and is something I should definitely put some more consideration and practice into.

AIM - Witches Night Out AIM - Witches Night Out

I agree with EDM. But this is a fun, pretty piece aside from all of that.

AIM - The Test AIM - The Test

I agree with EDM, I can't really add much here. But I feel the mixing needs work, the kick and snare are hardly present in the mix. Way too repetitive. The elements presented here are a nice start in the atmosphere, but needs a lot of work.

endK - Bouncing Squad endK - Bouncing Squad

Interesting. This makes me think if ZipZipper collabed with Johnfn. Very interesting experimental work. Reminds me of old video game music like Crash Bandicoot and older Sonic 3D games. This is really cool. Fits the artwork. Fun melody, full of energy, well mixed. Good job.

endKashika responds:

Thanks a lot RealFaction once more.
Glad you like it!

AIM - Hope And Determination AIM - Hope And Determination

Interesting choice to put the guitar on the left side, I would have centered it and put it close to the hihat in the space. I feel the hihat sounds too synthetic, that could be replaced. This is an interesting experimental piece, interesting writing. I feel the snare could also be replaced and turned up. But melody wise, this is a pretty piece. Around 1:45 when the strings come in, the attack needs to be faster, it sounds too delayed.

Not sure if this really fits the piece, but it's a pretty piece, just needs work to bring out it's full potential. I like the way it ends too by the way, nice touch.

AIM - Fugue in c minor AIM - Fugue in c minor

Not bad, but the mix sounds a bit narrow. Needs more reverb, sounds a bit too dry. Not bad with the melody, though I would like to see something different from you one year besides organ work. With that said, pretty piece. Needs work on the mixing, fits the artwork.

Whispers of Remembrance Whispers of Remembrance

Wow....this evokes so much emotion. This is absolutely beautiful. Masterful mixing and structure. Only drawback is around 1:48 is the release on the strings needs to be shortened, and it sounds synthetic compared to the other elements, kind of clashes with the rest of the elements. Still amazing work though overall.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thank you so much, RealFaction! I'm very pleased to hear that you found the piece to be both beautiful and emotional. Your comments on the mixing and structure definitely make me smile, despite the moments that are less than perfect. Regardless of its flaws, I am humbled by such praise, and truly appreciate your feedback.

AIM - Wolf-Rayet AIM - Wolf-Rayet

I love this! That synth that comes in around 45 seconds in in the background that lead, needs to be turned up a bit, it hides in the mix too much, needs to stand out more. I feel this is a bit too repetitive, but it does make me want to dance. I really like it. Maybe more changeups and more variety of synths would do this song more justice, but definitely good on the mixing part and not a bad start.

Mauxus responds:

Thank you! I raised that synth by +2db. That should do it but if not I can always raise it more.
I'm a little limited as I am using the stock instruments that come with Logic Pro X but I will see what I can do. Thank you for listening to the track and for taking the time to comment.