~SW and CS~ Cranial ~SW and CS~ Cranial

This is amazing, glad to hear this one finished :)

SkyeWint responds:

Hey, man! Thanks!

Glad you like it! :)

Metal Drums Test Metal Drums Test

Snare is kinda loud. But definitely an improvement, they sound awesome! Did you do something different with your guitars too? They sound great!

JDawg00100 responds:

I don't think I did much different with the guitars, turned up the bass more than usual. It must be the way they sound with the new drums

This Game RmX Full This Game RmX Full

Sick <3 I loved that series, good song and good remix of it.

Lythalia Lythalia

Reminds me of Dream Theater, love it man!

JDawg00100 responds:

That's an awesome compliment, I love Dream Theater!

Scream Dirty To Me Scream Dirty To Me

The problem is this violates NG rules regarding copyrighted samples, would be better to post on youtube. As much as I hate Jason Derulo though, you made it into something much better and actually talented! Nice work.

PirateCrab responds:

I know, it utterly sucks! I've only thrown this up as a preview and it will be going up on YouTube with a playthrough :) Thanks a lot though, I hate his music as well hahaha!

7 String Testaronis 7 String Testaronis

Hey man you know what, what if you did some guitars on my album too? I feel you need a new drumkit but besides that I love this little diddy here :) nice job.

JDawg00100 responds:

I'd love to play some guitar for your album, I think that would be great :D

And yeah I've been using the same drums for a while. I think I might invest in something better soon. Thanks for the listen dude :)

Raiders In The Dark V2 Raiders In The Dark V2

Holy crap this is amazing :) it sounds like something from a thriller movie! Definitely has a more dynamic buildup! Reminds me of Jaws xD lol. I love it. It also makes me think of game music. This is even better than the original! Great job!

DamienFleisch responds:

Now that you mention it the beginning is very Jaws-esque now, only a whole step instead of a half step haha :D

Thanks for the review!

Aberration Aberration

Not bad, reminds me of Dream Theater definitely. However, I feel it's a bit too all over the place and isn't as catchy as one would hope, but definitely good. I agree with Spadezer. Nice work.

Duality - Slipknot cover Duality - Slipknot cover

This is an improvement with the instruments. Still feel the vocals could use work as they're a bit off-putting. I like the screams though and the vocals in the verses. I feel the vocals in the chorus sound a bit too Metallica like for this song. Otherwise, good job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

That is the whole point, brother. It is a cover, not a copy. Make it mine. Glad you dig it!

The Other Side Of Pain The Other Side Of Pain

I really enjoyed singing over this :) can't wait for your next song to listen to it. Good job.

JDawg00100 responds:

Yeah it was fun working with you! Thanks a lot for the help! I've listened to this quite a bit and I have to say my favorite part is the clean section and the part after that. I seriously can't stop listening to that for some reason, it's great! :P