Vivid Vivid

Some of the notes on one of the leads clash with the rest of the melody in the opening. I like the percussion and synths overall though. The melody isn't bad but has it's moments that don't make sense with the notes. With some tweaking in the writing this could be a great song. I like the mixing.

Zechnition responds:

Thanks for your review!

Variante 2-2 Variante 2-2

Would have replaced the drums, but I love the dark vibe this gives off, needs more bass though. I would have replaced the piano with something else though. I love the melody. Great work.

The Tyrant King The Tyrant King

Reminds me so much of Chrono Trigger and Zelda game music from the NES/SNES days. Love it! Amazing job, it's like a medley of different parts of the "game", the setting. Beautiful melodies.

tripledigit responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you got what I was going for!

Syatik Syatik

Love the melody and synths...but I have a thing against anything FL Slayer....please noooo. Slayer ruins the vibe. If you took that out and added some bass in the low end, this would be near perfect, and increase the snare a little. This is a fun melody. Maybe even add a pad in the background. Needs a little more, but almost there.

Streets of Genesis Streets of Genesis

Ahh the good ol Genesis days! Reminds me of the X-men theme in the 90's from the cartoon a bit and some of the games. Or something to do with a lab experiment or monsters, and sidescrolling beat em ups. I loved Maximum Carnage and Street Fighter and the x-men games. Not bad at all :)

Stem & Strat - Sprite Strife Stem & Strat - Sprite Strife

What can I say? Everything is perfect. Amazing in the mix, and this is some great Trap music. Only thing, I feel the percussion at 1:45 could be turned up just slightly or pop more, it sounds a bit...quiet. But other than that, this song is addicting, and a joyride. Well done my friends.

Rabbit's Law - 1. Elements Of Planet Earth Rabbit's Law - 1. Elements Of Planet Earth

Interesting project idea, and good on that bass, but this felt still like it was going to lead into more layers....but it didn't, it was too short. :S Sadly. I was hoping for more. But nice job with the mixing and the start. You should expand this. The pads were nice. Should have broke into a steady calm drum beat. Keep goin with the music my man!

AiltonNeto responds:

Thank You for the time listening to it! And sorry about not fulfilling your total expectations, art is about it too.

#Cheers =)

Pxel Pxel

Needs more layers, the synth is nice, but you need another besides that one, the melodic structure though...it's kinda all over the place, writing needs work. Keep going, practice makes perfect! Thanks for submitting!

Theepicosity responds:

Thanks! I'll take this into account for later songs! I kindof do see that the melodic structure is a bit varying, now that I look at it again, but maybe it's just the anti-repetitive reflex. IDK.

Poly-Tune Poly-Tune

I feel this needs better structure melody-wise. The synths and percussion I like, nice job with that bass, but i'd turn the percussion up a tad and make that kick hit the low end more to pop out more. Just a tad. But the melody is really the main issue here, kinda chaotic and all over. 1:00 though the melody gets more structured and is something nice.

Then when the lead comes in around 20 seconds later, it's nice, but I wish it came in more, and had more strikes, and a melody of it's own. 2:29, nice use of reverb and gives the atmosphere more life. You're on your way, need to work on writing more, and a little on the mixing, but you're getting closer to a a solid chiptune. Keep it up.

Pixel Day Pixel Day

This one stands out, I can't say I've ever heard a song like this before with the way it's sidechained so heavily, but it's interesting. Reminds me of some old Atari arcade game music (Marble Madness, Skate or Die). Nice mixing, and overall has a nice atmosphere and vibe. Very original, I like it.