441 audio Reviews with Responses

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

I can't find the words to describe the beauty in this. <3 Your voice is beautiful and so is the arrangement. Very original. I'd love to somehow make a remix of this sometime.

Troisnyx responds:

Oh meep. ;_; Thank you.

Syrupmasterz - Yelling Characters Demo Syrupmasterz - Yelling Characters Demo

Hahah this is hilarious! XD Would you like to play the giant troll for one of the episodes of my series?

Syrupmasterz responds:

I'm yo man!

The Crossing (remastered version) The Crossing (remastered version)

This would work lovely in my series as well. Very beautiful, haunting, i love that subtle flute. I don't really know how to describe the feeling this gives off, but it's like looking over the horizon to see something beautiful and majestic and giant, something otherworldly. I love it.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you again for your kind words, RF! :)

Origin Origin

This is a bit repetitive but subtle changes make it interesting. The mixing makes it very pleasing to the ears, like a massage. This would be perfect for some chase scenes and action sequences for my series. Amazing job. :)

SnowTeddy responds:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW, my man! :DDDDD

Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka

This is badass! I feel the background guitars could stand out a little more, but I love this overall, and the drums are nice! Love the electronic touch too. Nice work. I'd love to sing over your next metal song if it's anything like this.

ADR3-N responds:

Oh really? SWEET! We could do a duet, mang. Also, if you want vocaloid stuffs, send me a midi and some lyrics. :3

And again? I was worried the rhythm guitars might totally overtake the melody. I'll remember that next time I use that amp/cab.

The drums are Oceanic something or other in one of the Kontakt drum libraries I scored. I'll have to find it somewhere if you like 'em.

NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop NGADM2017- Random Loud Loop

Yo, you could make a good hiphop song derived from this and i'd totally rap over it, the bass and percussion especially is on point.

Father-of-Death responds:

ty :)

AIM - Reconciliation AIM - Reconciliation

Wow...no words. Love this piece.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks so much! It's great seeing how I've improved since last year! :D

AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea AIM - Chris, the Boat and the Tormented Sea

Not sure what to add, beautiful piece man. <3 Fits the picture well.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, dude. I know you've been horking hard, so thanks a lot for organizing this contest, and taking your time to listen to and review everything! :)

The City At Night - AIM The City At Night - AIM

Amazing! I don't know what to add.

goodraccoon responds:

thank u !

drowning (AIM) drowning (AIM)

Dude, this is like some Star Wars / Fifth Element type jazz. This is really freaking cool. Not sure if it fits the piece, some parts do, some parts feel like something else. But what I love about your music is you have this signature style and you stand out. Good job man.

johnfn responds:

thanks RF, much appreciated all the work that you do reviewing all these pieces - that's no easy feat! glad that i am starting to develop a style :)