Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

My will power amounts to 0.31 km lmao good one.

Evil-Dog responds:

damn! haha

Yucatec Yucatec

Love the music but it doesn't look like pixel art to me....could use some work on the visuals. The bugs make it a little hard to play sometimes but not bad. I wish you credited the music though doesn't say who made it so....don't know if it's copyrighted or not. It's an interesting refreshing narrative but needs a lot of work to show it's true potential. Nice to see a stealth game again.

Deklaration responds:

"Art" is subjective, but I would say the characters are atleast pixels.

I bought the licence to the music, so it's not copyright infringement. But you're absolutely right, I should give credit to the creator.

Thanks for playing, and for the feedback!

Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO Where's my Face! NewGrounds DEMO

Couldn't play this on Firefox had to switch to Chrome. Iwould love to play this but...it's unplayable. I havea high end computer but it's laggy as hell....gahhhh. It looks so good too!! :c It's got great visuals....and good music. Really hoping I can see more of a cleaned up version of this game in the future. Keep me updated! I really want to play this.

RICHMO responds:

Hey dude, its the game maker export. It sucks complete ass. I tested it it again another engine I made in like 10 minutes with literally just squares as the graphics, and it actually ran worse. I'll keep on keepen on trying to find a fix. But at the moment its pretty hard. Sorry man :(

The Shyning The Shyning

Reminds me of DeathInk's games. He'd love this. Reminds me of the good old Sierra MS-DOS gaming days. I feel there could be slightly more to do, but it's kinda fun for what it is now. Nice work.

Raeldor responds:

I just tried one of DeathInk's games. And I must say his take on how to make it as an artist took a similar feeling of hopelessness I intended with all the diferent paths on my game although they are conceptually different the intent in them was similar i think.

Thanks for pointing me to his work. I like it a lot!

Swarm! Swarm!

Fun, haven't played too far but my main complaint is that you want to keep rapidfire clicking but it resets the missle to the start rather than letting multiple missles fire at your enemies. Shouldnt have to hold down a button, and it's still slow firing. I like the music. Though the screen overall could be bigger to fill up this web page more to make the game bigger, I feel the enemies and tank could be a bit bigger. Not bad.

Split Space 2017 Split Space 2017

Very nice. Reminds me of the old days i'd go to Pizza Hut in the 90's and play some shoot em' up games with my best friend. It feels a bit slow though in pace, feel it could pick up more. I like the music and visuals and overall gameplay though, I haven't the time to play too far but is there item pickups? I havent seen any, feel that would enhance the game. Good tribute to shmups.

JauqAr responds:

Glad you like my game, but sadly there are no item pickups. I ran out of time for pixel day. If I decide to make some sort of a sequel, item pickups will definitely be in there.

Thanks,
Jauq

Slow Down Slow Down

Not bad, but should have a single player mode. The graphics are very nice, music ain't bad either. However, the biggest complaint is the timer and countdown to start....it's slowed down way slower than a second. Sometimes it won't let me shoot, would be nice to keep shooting, maybe add a charge shot to the mix. This has potential to be more than what it is, but not bad. Solid gameplay and visuals.

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

Creative, though a bit short, love the graphics, and the music. Some parts were challenging. Would be cool to see this with like 50+ different challenges. Nice work.

BoMToons responds:

I agree, a ton of orbs flying around would be ssssswwwwwweeeeeet!

Pixel Day Dash Pixel Day Dash

I love the music, love the visuals, love the gameplay, love the fact you get achievements with medals, and love the upgrades. It's a shame you have to keep buying those though. Only downer. Other than that, solid job.

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

I already posted this comment in one of your posts but not sure what else to say about it.

I really like it but I feel it needs improvements. My issue mainly is with the statues on the sides that shoot stuff, it comes without much warning (same with the disappearing blocks), and is harder to see. The music, the drums and guitar don't match in rhythm with the time, it's offtime, not alligned, it's hard to listen to. It's a nice track but if those were synced up together better would be nice to listen to.

Other than that, great artwork, great gameplay, challenging! I love it. Controls are great and the gamepad compatibility makes it even better. I can't see the text show up in Firefox so I had to use Google Chrome to play it.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for playing! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the feedback.
Rapid statues and block animations are part of the hardcore gameplay. This stuff is not so hard to dodge once you get used to it.
Music isn't perfect, but I'm not a musician, you know :D I'll consider using some help in the future. There so many talented guys here on the audio portal.
I've checked Firefox issue already. Everything works fine on the latest version 50.1.0.