Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

oh well that's just great...

well I'm giving you a five because it looks like a great game, but the server is down so I cant even play it, so for the time being it's up here for nothing, I just hope it gets back up soon so I can play it lol.

Pico Blast Pico Blast

haha!

Lol this made me laugh because I thought it was over every time and it would get harder and harder almost neverending! Haha I finally beat it tough. Lol it's a good joke, and a great game! One of the best Pico submissions! :) good job.

Festival Rock Festival Rock

Thanks.

Hey dude I'm one of the artists you used in the game and I gotta say thanks for makin my song hard! I was playin till I got to my song, the quality could of been better but pretty good. I'm glad you decided to use my song though. I've been waiting for the day my music finally got to flash. This game was pretty fun.

Isuwyn responds:

Yes I know the quality of the songs could have been better, but I hate it when I have to download large files just to play a flash game, so I made it as small as possible.

PS: Your music is great! Keep up the good work

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

An idea!

It would be funny if people could upload a face of one of their friends or someone they know and their face would be on the head. And like you could custom build them like different fists, feet, clothes, etc. I thought I'd share my idea. Awesome game dude! I play this quite a few times I week.

Revenge of the Stick Revenge of the Stick

Awesome!

Awesome game dude! I made it to level 50 but I didn't beat it. I ws so close though!

Riff Off Riff Off

"Riff Off"? More like "Rip Off"! lol

lolz just playin, this game's ok and I do like the music, but it seems too similar to DDR and Guitar Hero. I think the Guitar Hero creators got their ideas inspired by DDR, only it's better than DDR, but still I'm glad you at least admitted it wasn't original. Lolz well keep up the good work.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Ya, that was kind of the point of the title, you're not actually cool.
OOOOOhhh daymn

Managing Flash Pro 8 Managing Flash Pro 8

great!

good tutorial, but i got a question. It's a problem I've ran into and it's important. How do you animate bending lines? Like I can only animate moving lines or objects but I can't make animations of bending lines. Message me if you or anyone else knows.