Extinct 2 [Retro Revival] Extinct 2 [Retro Revival]

Not bad, but I feel The dino is too slow, it's weird to use the mouse and hold it down on a side of a screen to make him move, i would suggest keyboard controls. Overall, this has potential to be something better, but at it's current state, it's lacking a lot. The artwork isn't bad though, but could use something more to it, not sure what. I feel the game should feel faster, you run faster and I feel it could use more overall just not sure what.

Also, yes I did experience some lag spikes. It's a bit buggy. Sorry man :c

RobbieSkater responds:

TyVm for the response. I noticed it was buggy just recently on other computers but oddly enough the JS code responded no errors though I think I may know the solution in a runtime function... I will consider the controls more in later projects also. I could potentially make this an <- -> game which I believe I must do. Going to do future games in flash/ or C++ probably so I will be using an engine.

Top Naut 2 Top Naut 2

This is a pretty fun mini-game! The art is lovely, programming is good, and its a fun mechanic! I feel it could use one more thing to step it up, but overall, it's more fun than your average "run 'n' dodge 'n' collector" if that makes sense.

Flatthead responds:

Thanks, man! I agree it needs more, but due to a tight schedule time was limited in production :/ Any suggestions for the continuation of this project is open for discussion!

CH6.6: Cyber Asylum CH6.6: Cyber Asylum

Actually, i wasn't expecting to get this hooked on this game. It's better than I thought it would be. Good choice of music, and though the graphics are simple, the attacks are creative, and challenging. At times I wanted to quit, but I'm glad I didn't. I beat regular mode, but screw hell mode LOL. No hell mode my ass :P

In a way, this reminds me of NG 10 years ago. Or before that. Good job!

V.F.C V.F.C

Well, there's good and bad. The good is I like the graphics, though simple, could be a little more detailed, but it works. Overall I like the programming, this is a cool fighting game with good music.

The bad: The tutorial isn't something you can click through, you should just have people click for the next screen explaining the next actions and keys, instead of waiting to load it. Also, the controls don't feel fluid and quickly responsive like they could, they should respond faster when you press the buttons. Also, the difficulty on this is too hard starting out.

Overall though, solid game, needs some fixing and tweaking, but it was still kinda fun. Fix this stuff, and you'll have a better more fun game. :) Good job!

Harlemblack responds:

Thank you for your advice. It did help a lot :)

Boreal Boreal

The music is cool, the idea is good, but i couldnt load this in firefox, had to switch to Chrome. I'd make the walking faster, but this is a cool idea. I like how the bullets are limited and makes you feel that fear of survival, knowing you have to be careful. The way you made the graphics here, though simple, they are good.

Definitely keep working on this! You created a good atmosphere here, and could potentially have a wonderful storyline. Reminds me of The Thing a little bit. I got to the part where you bring the stairs down but i couldnt open the electronic door past the dark door. I guess thats it for now ? Cool demo!

Alx101 responds:

Thank you! I think there's some WebGL issue with firefox and Unity at the moment, I'll look into fixing that. There's actually more after the level you're on, you're just gonna have to figure out the puzzle ;)

Traffic Rush : Retro Racing Traffic Rush : Retro Racing

Well, I've seen too many games like this before. The graphics and programming are good, the music isn't bad, but it's too hard near the beginning. Not bad, but could use more in the game itself.

imperiousinteractive responds:

Thank you!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

Hahahaha. This is the best. The title, the game, and the fact you're Tom Fulp with enlarged balls....i can't even. This is hilarious. The music is pretty good too. You should probably change this to M rating due to the content, but overall, this is pretty awesome XD. Awesome graphics, awesome game.

PestoForce responds:

Ha ha, thanks for checking it out! It was fun to make for sure! M-rating? It's only like 3 flesh colored pixels... ;-)

P.S. Those balls aren't enlarged, that's ACTUAL SIZE!

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

I hate to tell you this, but this is really really buggy :( It took me forever to figure out how to get past the title screen, then I hit spacebar, every time i did, something loaded little by little. It doesn't load all at once. I finally got to play the game but it was extremely buggy. Not bad, but even without bugs, this could use some work. Sorry man :c it's bugged.

DBuck-Eye responds:

That's no good :( If I'm being honest, there's more work to be done to make sure this game works on as many devices and browsers as possible, so I'm not too surprised to hear there are issues. Some are browser/HTML issues (such as the scroll rolls coming in and out on the menu), but some are fixable.

I really wanted to get this out today, but I'm gonna need to put more into it to make sure it's up to par. What browser/device are you using, by the way?

Away Mission Away Mission

Really good artwork, but the gameplay is too slow, and needs another thing added to the gameplay. It takes a bit long for it to transition and I feel there could be some story and dialogue to make it more interesting. The underground part is where I stopped but it was interesting, but I couldn't keep playing. One problem I had was that in some places, the hitboxes were too big.

What I mean by that, is that I could stand near an object or spike pit and not touch it, and somehow automatically die, which is ...not cool lol. This is an alright game, has potential, but it needs some polishing to make it more captivating. Good job though.

Tropicana responds:

Thank you for playing my game and of course the review.
I agree with your critique, ill be patching it soon enough !

Ill try to make my next production more polished
thanks again

Space Octopus Madness Space Octopus Madness

Not bad, a bit repetitive, but it's a nice minigame. I like the artwork on this especially the titles. The music ain't bad either :P. It's also cool you have a high score system. Also the controls are a bit weird. It would be better and sensible to have one button to shoot, with arrow keys to move.

Not bad, though I feel it could use one more thing to make it even more interesting, but hey not bad. I like how the blood is different colors and you are basically painting the floor when you kill them. Overall though, could be less repetitive and more to it. Nice job.