Pigs L Pixel Pigs L Pixel

Well, my main complaint is the screen is....too small. Would be a lot better if you hadn't made thingis look so cramped, and added more background, so it wasn't too "zoomed in" at times. Other than that, great job on the animating and artwork. I'm also a fan of overworld maps, i like that. The arc of the pig's jump is a bit narrow, so it's a bit hard. Not impossible, but kind of overkill. Makes it too hard to jump over things. It killed the mood for me.

It's a solid start for a game though, definitely not bad, and is good, but would be a lot better if you fixed the screen size, and jump mechanic.

Moar Moar Moar Moar Moar Moar

Well, potentially this could be a fun mobile touchscreen game, but on a computer, its sort of frustrating and not so fun. The graphics look more vector not pixel really. On top of that, the music kind've makes the player feel more frustrated in my opinion as it gets sorta annoying. I will give you props for a mute button though, that's important in any game some people forget.

Overall, I feel this could potentially be a fun short time wasting mini-game for anyone waiting in a doctor's office, but it's just...lacking something. For one, I feel overwhelmed, maybe because of my personality type, but not sure. For second, it just doesn't feel like a complete game. Third, this is incredibly difficult. I don't know if it's just me, but it's not a pleasant playing experience for myself.

I think messing with some different sound effects could make it more fun but gotta be careful with that. The background could be something of more detail and not so empty looking. For a few days this isn't bad, but it could use some work. This is definitely a rage quit game for me, not sure what I can recommend, but it seems kinda glitchy, or maybe I'm missing the point of the game, but it just seems too difficult.

Overall, not horrible, but not great. With some tweaking, this game could potentially be something more.

8 Bit Infection 8 Bit Infection

This is an interesting idea to start with, the visuals aren't bad, but I feel need improvement with the ring and fire blaster, but overall your main problem is the difficulty curve at the very first level. It's way too hard. I will say that was a creative main menu idea though. The music is pretty cool! Good job on that. Also with the text, it's kind of hard to read as it is blurred. While it looks cool and isn't entirely impossible to read, i'd clean that up some.

Overall, it's a fun game that reminds me of old 80's arcade games in a sense, has a oldschool feel to it, but at the same time, the difficulty really kills it. It doesn't even give you the illusion that you can win, it just zaps you. Tip? I would either slow down the germination rate (how fast the green grows) or make more purple dots to give the player more of a chance.

Tweak the difficulty, and you got yourself a short time waster that's actually pretty decent. Good job.

deityGames responds:

We're glad that you liked the game, thanks for your review and for the tip too.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Well, I was hoping for a more original submission for pixel day, considering this isn't something new, but I am a fan of your old games however. I'll have to dock points for lack of coming up with something new, but its a pretty solid remake to say the least! :)

However, this is quite the interesting difference from the original! The graphics as always is beautiful, I definitely notice some improvements in the art quality as well as different perspective in a way. You've always been good at making interesting puzzle games, which I always enjoy playing. The music is also great, and reminds me of 90's rpgs.

If you were making games in the gameboy color era, they'd love you, and you'd make some good sellers. Though I am surprised you submitted for Pixel Day, and thats awesome you did! I wish it was something new and fresh from you though, I always look forward to new games. Anywho, with that said, you've got yourself a solid game here. Good job on the visuals and remaking it in general.

Keep up the good work!

Imperil Imperil

I'm only in the purple section cause damn i havent been to bed yet and i got work later, but this is really good!!! At first i thought "Oh, you only jump and slash, good programming, but could use a bit more." But it did exactly what i had hoped for, and it surprised me with creative puzzles! The graphics are simple yet effective!

This is a fun puzzler indeed! Also the fact one of you did the art AND the music is quite impressive, the music I will review as well. The music although simple, is good for this game and is pleasant, and not annoying. I will play more of this later on. Good job.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thank you! That's exactly what we thought, just when you feel like you're getting bored with the spell there is a new one. Thanks!

MineTrip MineTrip

Not bad! It's a bit more thrilling than I thought it would be. Well programmed. Is kind of repetitive, and I feel could use a better song but not bad at all. The music does fit though, reminds me of the old days of MS-DOS games or Windows 95 even....dang I'm old. Very well drawn. I don't see how people got their scores so high, this is challenging.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Great job guys....I'm sorry i wasn't able to be a part of this.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Haha very well programmed. Surprisingly entertaining for something so simple. It would be great to see you expand on this idea some, I found some words you haven't used that could create some interesting things like...MAGE, GATE, MEAT, TEAM, MOAT, TOME, or if you wanted to add the girl, that would be fun too. I'd love to see a few more bonus triggers from these words! :) Really creative, well done.

Fathom Fathom

This is actually original, never played a platformer like this one, insanely addictive. Shame it's so short, but impressive for 72 hours! I'm telling you, make this into a full game, and you could make a solid platformer you could sell on steam. I'd buy it.

BOS BOS

It would be better to give hints about what the commands are, but this gave me a good laugh because i thought "outside the box" like when i played that insanely difficult game. That's funny. However, the most hilarious thing was this command I shall reveal. If you type "F * * * you" the computer goes ". . . ." and shuts down as if you hurt it's feelings! THEN, it resets all of your progess! It's not even a part of the hidden commands I don't think because of that, so it's SUPER secret.

I can't believe I actually typed that and it actually did something...haha. Needless to say I was laughing for a while, that was really funny, haha. I wish I knew the other commands but I figured out a few of them, if you added more to this it would be more fun and less frustrating. I'm interested to see this game get updated, I'll keep checking this game for updates. Nice job for what it is.

BugGames responds:

We are glad that the game made you laugh and you had some fun time :)
Note: the credit the have some clues ;)
by the way you can recommend some commands by sending it to our email (info@bug-games.net) or directly by twitter (@BugGames) or direct to me (@DanarKayfi)
and we may chose on of your commands in the future updates ;)
Thanks again for your feedback

Best Regards