VerSus Ohrustenny Quest VerSus Ohrustenny Quest

Haha nice. See I prefer this over a lot of the latest front paged crap, this is more original and funny, a nice point and clicker :) nice job. This is one the few occasions where I actually like simplicity like in the artwork and humor, it's cute and it's interesting.

Zos Zos

Ok, I LOVE this game, but the one thing that really makes me frustrated is every time i come back i have to start from the beginning because the "load game" button doesnt work for me saying i have nothing on here :/ i'd look into that, please. Other than that, GREAT game! See, I'd rather play this than some of the generic repetitive 3d open world games, because this has story depth, it has great music, it has stuff you dont see in a lot of games nowadays. Games were meant to be fantasies but they're focusing on reality too much, thats the issue. Good thing i'm playing Zos! Nice work.

Don't Move Don't Move

I've seen a lot of reviews and they all feel....not as helpful as they could be, well I'm going to give you a very helpful review with tips. This...feels like an incomplete game. Don't get me wrong, this has great programming, and great art, music was..eh, but here's my pros and cons.

Pros:

- Good artwork for a pixel game

- Good programming

- Interesting concept

- Handful of ways to get medals

- Autosaves progress

Cons:

- Bland music (it's not the synths, it's the way it's composed, arranged)

- Only able to unlock displayable things but not moves (from how far I played)

- Repetitive gameplay as all you do is hold left or right, it gets old fast

- I don't see how you can expect someone to collect 500 coins

Recommendations:

- Maybe have them collect 100 coins to start out with instead of the huge jump to 500

- Unlockable moves/more to do. What would make this game better in my opinion, is if you were trapped in a room, and you had to keep killing yourself and came back reincarnated as you unlock more every time you die, and not constantly holding left or right, but unlocking moves like jumping, wall climbing, etc., and you'd have to get to a certain move to get out of that room and then you end up in another room with another specific way to climb out inside this big building of rooms. A sequel with many features like this would be more successful possibly. You should make one, I'd love to see it.

- Better music (if you make a sequel, which again, I would highly suggest because you have a potentially good game if you build on it, I would be happy to make some music for it, I happen to be experienced somewhat in 8-bit music. I'd be interested to see a sequel).

- More rooms. Already mentioned it, but i really should separate these points.

- Different ways to kill yourself in the game. Again, already mentioned.

- Different ways to escape the rooms by the moves you unlock. But already mentioned.

- Maybe a funny backstory to explain how he got stuck in the first place, but maybe not needed.

I give this game a 5/10, or a 2.5/5, because it has potential, but feels incomplete. While it has polished elements that make a good game, this is repetitive and a sequel would do this justice to make it a better game which it has potential to be. Hope this helps!

The Everloom The Everloom

This is absolutely amazing, nothing like i've seen on here. I wish it was longer. SEQUEL!!!

Dino Run : Enter Planet D Dino Run : Enter Planet D

Aren't these levels from the other games :/ sure it may be more "fluid" and somewhat fun but where is the multiplayer? Just not the same without it. It's just recycled ideas with a few add ons, not enough for a new game, sorry. It IS a good game, but this was just an advertising tool for DR2, and the goal for that is too high. I'm just trying to inform you. Next time, PLEASE add more things before you post a modded version of the same game.

project flup project flup

Okay....I tried to play this, and the spelling is a nightmare. I don't even want to read it, it's irritating. I know you did it on purpose and you're quite capable of spelling...but that's overdoing it. If you want to misspell, do it in a way more people can understand it.

Now the graphics I liked, and the music I liked, not bad and all, but it's...too short and most needs some tweaking. The spelling makes it so people don't want to read instructions and therefore get irritated first hand with the game. That might explain the rating on this game. However, as far as programming and art, it's nice, but needs to be longer.

Accelerator Accelerator

Honestly some of what people are complaining about I find a bit stupid and "it's not served on a silver platter" type of comments. Geez. I mean personally I thought this was really creative and addicting! I personally LOVED the starting speed option and this is seriously a well made skill game as simple as it is. It gets pretty tough. Since im not a snob, and know creativity when i see it, you get a 4/5 from me (8/10). I'm tough to impress, but only thing I would say is make an updated version as some mentioned with different skins, to make it slightly more entertaining, as well as maybe a variety of music :) good job.

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

By what I see i think I figured out what happened. She drowned in the lake somehow, and you were too drunk to realize it. That's how i see it xD anyways great game for being so short, and realistic too, i got frustrated and had to restart every time my mower ran over something lol well played. I wish there was more to do but it's still good. It's kind've similar to Friday the 13th in the way that someone died drowning then came back from the dead to go on a killing spree at a lake with cabins. I'm sure you picked up inspiration there somehow, if so, nice reference.

I want to say Jason Voorhees is a zombie but...that's not entirely correct. He's more like an undead brute. It's strange how he could grow in a lake when he died as a child...lol. Anyways, great job and can't wait for the sequel.

Hypnohustler responds:

Thank you, and indeed Friday the 13th was one major influence :)

Alien Nest - Resurrection Alien Nest - Resurrection

The game idea itself has potential but is too simple in story and concept. The idea of having aliens come at you fast makes it good for a hardcore gamer. However, many problems here.

The sound is awful, it cracks a lot and is of low quality.

The music is also of low quality in composition so the song is not good and you don't even credit the music, it's important to give credit to the music even if you made it yourself (i reccomend using other music from the ng portal because not everyone can do everything themselves even though some people try). The art needs a lot of work. The programming has a couple issues but not bad as a start. Overall if this was really polished with some good artwork, better sound, better music, better sentences (some of the writing looks too childish no offense) and was expanded into something a bit larger, this has potential to be a better game.

garaleos responds:

Alright I'll work on a better sound track. Thanks for the feedback. From the coding point of view I dont see what you mean. Thanks for rating.
EDITED: Alright I removed and "touched" the equalizer and Drive of the mix.

Mini Racing Mini Racing

There's good and bad.

Good:

I like the graphics, gives that old retro feel.

I like the sound effects as well, same as above.

I like the gameplay. But...

The Bad:

The traction is terrible, when you turn it's so easy to crash.

The track is too small width-wise.

Barely anyone will play with 3 people on the same computer....that is an unrealistic possibility in a game on a same computer. You need bots (cpus) to race against.

The artwork is good but the cars could use a little more detail, and the screen could be a little bigger and magnified to see the race better.

The menu screen looks lazily done, it needs to be more stylish.

You don't have a mute button.

Other than that, it has potential even though it's not a new idea at all since this game has been done before, but it's decently executed, but if you fix those bugs (no idea if you will or wont) then this game would be so much better.

phrysa responds:

Thank you for the review, i'll try to change the traction and make a mute button.