Little car game Little car game

This game does not look like a finished game. You have cars that are possibly stolen images (if not i apologize) racing across a solid gray screen....no use of texture whatsoever, but even so, the gameplay is so lackluster and needs something a lot more to be even close to fun. Sorry to seem harsh but it bothers me when not a lot of effort is put into a game. Take your time working on a game like this so it looks more complete.

Havy Tow Truck Havy Tow Truck

It honestly makes me really mad when someone makes a copy of their own game changing one little detail and passing it off as something new. A kid isn't even this stupid, it's the same game. You really don't look highly on gamers do you? You've submitted a lot of games that have not that much effort, honestly, put some effort in. Oh wait, you're one of those developers who ignores comments and doesn't care to listen, nevermind.

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

I played the first, that was a bit harder and scarier but this one was pretty freakin scary. When I saw the white eyes i was like "shit!" and ran out but then got the flashlight saw what it really was lol you tease :P. That girl though, oh man.....scary. I feel it could've used a couple more jump scares but for what it was, it kept you on your toes throughout. Love your games.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

My shortest review ever: Yes <3

TrackLand Unity TrackLand Unity

Good game and I load some of the levels fine but you guys need to fix a LOT of the maps. They won't load, it fails. Good game none the less.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

You get points for the fact you stuck it to the pacifists good! Haha. However, I will say while this has essential elements like your other games, I and the graphics make it more tasty to play, it got somewhat repetitive in gameplay. Otherwise, well polished just the gameplay mainly could be worked on but still a fun and hilarious concept, good job.

Eye-Ball Shaun Eye-Ball Shaun

This is a good start, awesome level design but please...please replace that music, I urge you to update this with the music replaced or have a mute button, it really takes away from the game. I also feel it has a missing element, but this is really full of potential just needs some work. I'd work on it and update the project file here but keep up the good work, i love the concept.

Fiercetempest92 responds:

Hello RealFaction.

The reason 8-Bit music was used is because I could not find a composer that can capture the feel of the game. Once I find the right chap for the job the game will be updated again.

Thanks for the feedback!

Flixel-Tutorial #2 Flixel-Tutorial #2

People are seriously down-voting a tutorial? This takes skills and patience and it's helpful, we NEED this. I've been curious to fiddle with this, so when I have more time in the next week or two I may fiddle with it, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for having me, it's an honor, I think I like the music I made for this better than the last tutorial, it's more soothing and I really liked your idea with the direction of it :). Overall nice job with this tutorial though. Now the question is, is there anymore to add?

Schulles responds:

Thanks a lot! :) It is always great to have you in, and I agree the music is even better! No one knows...

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Dude where have you been? I missed you and your amazing games, I used to play them years ago all the time, man, it's been too long! You need to come back more, hope you're alright. I'm surprised how improved the Thing Thing series is now, and yes it's a tad harder :). Great job and it even runs better than the last games I played. You've reall youtdone yourself this time. Hope all is well, great game.

Hot Throttle Hot Throttle

Oh come on seriously people? This game is gold! I think this is hilarious and deserves way more attention than it's given. I'm glad you guys contribute to newgrounds and you have some of the most original games I've seen on the web! I thought this was both a hilarious and fun concept as simple as it is. It feels like I'm stepping into a warped reality, something new. I like that. The best part imo is the sounds the "cars" make while they run naked. Candy cane for you Glen Coco, you have done well!