Nitrome Must Die Nitrome Must Die

Love most of your games, gotta admit, this is a clever and funny approach to yourselves as a company xD good job.

S.O.S S.O.S

Not bad, good start, while you're working on it here are some suggestions. The graphics are alright, but I feel this needs a mute button for the music and a pause button, I can't stress how important this is. I also feel the movement of the game when you control the character needs to be faster, it kinda drags. Also what some people already mentioned about other issues in-game.

This has some potential for sure, but even the slightest flaws can make a game not as fun, but it's good to know you're still working on this. Mainly if you can fix the gameplay speed, I think it'll be good. Good luck, keep up the good work.

Spiteful Clown Spiteful Clown

Not bad but there are some flaws with this game. You say "Fun and addictive" but that seems to be biased on your game. Here is my thoughts. I do like the concept for this game and has potential here, but here are the good and bad.

Good:

- Plays like some retro arcade games with a modern twist. The concept elements for this game are good.

- You added a mute button to sounds and music. I cannot stress enough how important this is to the gamers, there are games that don't add this and people become annoyed with the fact they can't listen to anything else, thank you for adding this!

- Good frame rate.

- Music isn't bad or too annoying unless you leave it on too long but the same goes with any song.

- I have to mention how awesome the lightning bolt attack is, the way it looks and attacks.

- Achievements.

Bad:

- I feel like the overall design of the game could be different such as the graphics and character design, it feels empty, like there's a lot missing here. I liked the wrestling ring and the lightning bolt though.

- One key essential to any game is the response to the controls. There is too much delay when you press a button, which makes it more frustrating to play.

- I feel the gameplay itself is missing something to keep people hooked, perhaps upgrades or new wrestling rings to travel to on an overworld map?

Overall not bad, but needs some improvement if you want to make this fun and addicting as you claim. I feel like there could be a good sequel to this with new characters and design, but the most important thing is to get beta testers and a lot of opinions. Hope this helps!

Rihanna's Revenge Rihanna's Revenge

I don't care how much work was put into this....

...you're no better than the press. It's all just lies and/or twisted facts. Besides, even if it is true, still nothing to laugh about. Sorry it just didn't cut it for me as much as I love Rihanna as an artist. People may say I have no sense of humor, but there's a difference between humor, and sick jokes. Not trying to be offensive, I'm being honest. This is just insulting and an immature way to look at the situation like those freakin pop up adds that promote heartless jokes...

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

omg this is so copied.....

Lol ok it's somewhat original but did you really think you could copy off of castle crashers without getting noticed? I mean it's funny but eh lol. The raft thing was inspired by the catfish boss level after the windmill chase, the beginning inspired by the pirate battle when you take the ship out from the docks, the stores are similar, and the ending is the same ending as castle crashers, the penis clown lol. Well none the less this is a fun knockoff that was somewhat original, but it could've been longer. Anyways good job.

Ansel responds:

wow you're the first person to notice the similarities, good job! Gold star!

You ass. I will sound like a huge douche if I say this but it's the truth, and that is that i had the ideas for everything in this game before I had even played castle crashers, except for the ending, which is of course a tribute to CC or something

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

awesome!

This game is amazing!!! You made this with flash? Well here's my map called "High School Nightmare". Easy and short, but amusing.

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

awesome game....

This game is good my only complaint is that the 4th level gets really annoying with those clouds lol. Good job.

Congos Quiz V God Knows Congos Quiz V God Knows

Hmmm....

Somewhat creative and different from other quizzes. It makes you think. I like it. Good job.

Professor Fizzwizzle Professor Fizzwizzle

I've seen this before....

a long time ago I saw this i don't know if it was on here or another site.....hmm......

Kill Boe 2 Kill Boe 2

haha I like it

I like seeing things that are too ridiculous to happen, it's just funny!! Haha keep up the good work and make third one! :)

Noodle responds:

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it :D
I have lots of other stuff to do, but I won't rule out a third.