RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,446 Fans

Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

oh my god this is adorable <3 and well animated/drawn. :) well voiced too. This is funny.

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

I can relate with anxiety stuff. You have a cute personality x3 so you're more of a listener? I feel it. Welcome to Newgrounds by the way. :)

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Haha great as always.

Dab Gently Around Wound Dab Gently Around Wound

I was wondering when you would upload another animation, been too long! Missed ya! :D Love your work! Lol cute xD

LaSylvestre responds:

Too righteous. Thanks, didn't mean to keep you hanging haha

Gunmetal Black Ep 24 Gunmetal Black Ep 24

Forgot you used my music in this xD haha thanks. Awesome, been looking foward to this. Music is a bit quiet though. Forgot to credit my music though meh oh well. Awesome though, sounds were a little off timing, but i imagine this was hard to save after a dying computer. Good job still.

Kel-chan responds:

Sry I'll update the credits

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Great so far but some of the sound effects are too loud and make that clipping/click noise from being blasted too loud. Same goes with 1:25, the voice actor's voice clips. Omg is that Piper? o///o well oh my <3 who is that character anyway?

Peck! Peck!

This could potentially turn into a hilarious series, make another one of these Peck and Coach characters. Love it.

Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine

lol this is adorable, so is your personality. I like these videos, keep em coming.

Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks

hahah. funniest thing I've seen in a while. I've always wanted to do LARP'ing but never tried. This has a fun twist to it. :) Good job as always.

SEASON 2 KICKOFF SEASON 2 KICKOFF

This isn't a place for videos like this. That's youtube. This is not what NG is meant for. You can embed the youtube version on a post, that's how you do that here.