Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,004 Fans

Harry Potter Sex-Ed Harry Potter Sex-Ed

Rated 5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

hahaha I'm a Harry Potter fan and I found this hilarious. I do some voices and one of my more recent impressions is Snape. Lol nice job, it's a strange idea for a cartoon, but a good one xD. I thought the faces were cute. Nice job.

ZenithQuinn responds:

Thanks! It was pretty hard to find a voice actor who could do a real snape impression, he's tricky to pull off!

Its Just A Mask - TMNT Its Just A Mask - TMNT

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 10 days ago

I agree. I'm sick of these being pumped out, it's even worse than the Flappy Bird movies for the most part though I saw a couple of actual good ones. The "trailer recreation" is not only stealing the trailer audio, but everyone decides to do it? Like wtf? Is NG's animators getting stupider by the second? While I agree with the message, the animation itself wasn't all that great but I realize it wasn't the point. But this is how i see the other parodies, I think you kind of was aiming for that. I wish more people would see this.

Gerkinman responds:

Yeah, I animated this in an hour at work on my laptop. Sadly its been my most successful animation on Youtube this year by a stupidly large amount.

The Kelpie The Kelpie

Rated 4 / 5 stars 10 days ago

I could see this on Cartoon Network, they'd love this. Lol it's odd and something I havent seen before. The humor was iffy but somehow this was amusing. Nice animation work.

Exorcism of Donald Duck Exorcism of Donald Duck

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

hahahaha. I understand the concept of this, Donald's nuts, and was quite scary for an icon around the mid 20th century when he was majorly known at that time, i know some kids were scared by a certain cartoon made during the war. Disney can be dark, what can I say. Lol nice job, this was funny and well done. Did you do the voices? Good job.

CRLproductions responds:

Thanks!
To answer your question: Yeah man, unless stated otherwise, I do everything except make the music and SFX.

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Well that was some good animation with a heartwarming message. Thing with me is, I don't hate on people for liking what they like, but I cannot stand certain music because it makes me feel dumb listening to it due to the fact I know the intentions behind said written songs played all over the radio and is all a part of the social insecurity movement (aka, peer pressure) when it just looks childish (not in the good way), music that teaches against liking people for who they are not just getting in their pants. I feel it's made people ass backwards and forget what really matters. Guess you could say I'm one of those people that doesn't listen to what they don't believe in.

Anyways...sorry about that..lol i got carried away. I just sometimes have to walk away, but so help me God if I'm stuck in a car listening to that kind of music, I'll get pissed and have to hold it in. Anyways back to the animation, this is right though, I think this was very effective and is a good topic to talk about, rather than another Flappy Bird or Game Grumps toon (they're unoriginal to me and are just for popularity). Nice work!

tylerghardin responds:

wow thanks! ramble away, i'm a rambler myself. i completely get where you're coming from. this morning i found myself listening to some top 40 stuff and getting all cynical about it, and i had to stop and go, "wait, i just made an animation about this." haha. i can only assume you're referencing pop radio stuff, where it all is kinda corrupt and feels slightly evil. i suppose i understand that. i feel like maybe the whole point of popular music (i.e., everything sounding like everything else) has to do with the peer pressure thing. anyway. thank you for the review!

Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 7, 2014

hahahaha. Oh mann xD

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 14, 2014

Amen bro. I don't think you should've used the sprites at the end but this is probably the best take on the Flappy Bird incident. You should see my post about it, I'm seeing clones here on NG unfortunately or "clone variants". Great job :)

Flap Punch Flap Punch

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars February 13, 2014

Amen, tired of these flappy bird games and the clones and the whole "lets rip off other games" movement. This is what I want to do to Flappy Bird. I don't really like the fact stuff was stolen to be used for this animation, but some of it was original.

Endoorman Endoorman

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 10, 2014

Hahaha disco mob. Creative. So true though! Poor guy haha also impressive you also did the music, nice job.

Flappy Bird Bros Flappy Bird Bros

Rated 3 / 5 stars February 10, 2014

As much as I agree with you, you didn't credit the music, and it couldve been slightly better but not bad, good animation for the most part. And I agree, Flappy Bird's creator really shouldn't have stolen the background or imitated it. But for future reference crediting music is important no matter what it is.