Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,053 Fans

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Really good, but I feel the framerate could be fixed to be more fluid, kind've like in RWBY how it is. It feels too many frames are skipped and looks a little choppy, but it's still pretty decent. I like how things look minus the blurry filter (if it's a filter?) it looks kind've hazy, fuzzy. Also when she shoots the beam, I feel it should close in a straight line rather than retreat backwards, it looked kinda odd. But for what it is, it's really great! Can't wait to see the next thing you make.

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah this was 2 months ago- since then I learned how to make things a little more fluid- I might experiment with poser because the one thing MMD doesnt have is onion skinning - so I can't see the previous 3 frames which sucks for motion continuity

Also rwby uses mocap- which at this time I couldn't get working but now I can so it should be interesting

Batman V.Superman Trailer Batman V.Superman Trailer

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 24, 2014

I had fun voicing this, nice job bro!

Extraction Extraction

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 24, 2014

I think this is one of the best things you've ever made. I love the animation/art style!!! I would love to see another one like this :)

Kel-chan responds:

working on it- I'm slowly building up some ideas for a cyberpunk thing

J Jonah Jameson Is Mean J Jonah Jameson Is Mean

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 29, 2014

Haha thats great. JJ's always been one of my favorite comic book side characters. The guy who played him in the Sam Raimi movies is possibly going to be in spiderman 3 :) or one of the next films at least, the actor even acknowledged it might be coming back. Lol this was really good though, and funny. Nice job.

Legend of Zelda : Dungeon Legend of Zelda : Dungeon

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 26, 2014

Why in Sam Hill does this have such a low rating? This was a good job! It may have been the camera quality or the change of music later on but i thought all this was really well done and funny.

Romeo + Juliet (2014) Romeo + Juliet (2014)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 24, 2014

Hahah..though this should have a T rating for the sexual themes, this was well done. I know the second scene was done as it was probably because you ran out of time so that's understandable. My only complaint is lack of credit in the music, credit is important (I'm a musician myself). Also, on newgrounds, we have lots of people who can make music for you :) heck I'd even love to make you something sometime.

Favorited you and this awesome animation. It's very rare to have something so short be funny and not feel too short, but your execution was really good. Some of the animators have trouble writing, but you are quite the clever one :) keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you. Welcome to newgrounds.

Batman: I Never Use Guns Batman: I Never Use Guns

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 18, 2014

Hahahaha. Great points, fricken hilarious.

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 2, 2014

hahahah this is hilarious. Man really? Dang...that's crazy. I love your stuff. Also well animated. You're funny man, you know how to tell stories really well. This made my night xD other than the woman I hung out with earlier today, heh. Keep up the great work.

Harry Potter Sex-Ed Harry Potter Sex-Ed

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 12, 2014

hahaha I'm a Harry Potter fan and I found this hilarious. I do some voices and one of my more recent impressions is Snape. Lol nice job, it's a strange idea for a cartoon, but a good one xD. I thought the faces were cute. Nice job.

ZenithQuinn responds:

Thanks! It was pretty hard to find a voice actor who could do a real snape impression, he's tricky to pull off!

Its Just A Mask - TMNT Its Just A Mask - TMNT

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars April 9, 2014

I agree. I'm sick of these being pumped out, it's even worse than the Flappy Bird movies for the most part though I saw a couple of actual good ones. The "trailer recreation" is not only stealing the trailer audio, but everyone decides to do it? Like wtf? Is NG's animators getting stupider by the second? While I agree with the message, the animation itself wasn't all that great but I realize it wasn't the point. But this is how i see the other parodies, I think you kind of was aiming for that. I wish more people would see this.

Gerkinman responds:

Yeah, I animated this in an hour at work on my laptop. Sadly its been my most successful animation on Youtube this year by a stupidly large amount.