RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,422 Fans

Dab Gently Around Wound Dab Gently Around Wound

I was wondering when you would upload another animation, been too long! Missed ya! :D Love your work! Lol cute xD

LaSylvestre responds:

Too righteous. Thanks, didn't mean to keep you hanging haha

Gunmetal Black Ep 24 Gunmetal Black Ep 24

Forgot you used my music in this xD haha thanks. Awesome, been looking foward to this. Music is a bit quiet though. Forgot to credit my music though meh oh well. Awesome though, sounds were a little off timing, but i imagine this was hard to save after a dying computer. Good job still.

Kel-chan responds:

Sry I'll update the credits

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Great so far but some of the sound effects are too loud and make that clipping/click noise from being blasted too loud. Same goes with 1:25, the voice actor's voice clips. Omg is that Piper? o///o well oh my <3 who is that character anyway?

Peck! Peck!

This could potentially turn into a hilarious series, make another one of these Peck and Coach characters. Love it.

Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine

lol this is adorable, so is your personality. I like these videos, keep em coming.

Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks

hahah. funniest thing I've seen in a while. I've always wanted to do LARP'ing but never tried. This has a fun twist to it. :) Good job as always.

SEASON 2 KICKOFF SEASON 2 KICKOFF

This isn't a place for videos like this. That's youtube. This is not what NG is meant for. You can embed the youtube version on a post, that's how you do that here.

Animated Booty Compilation Animated Booty Compilation

No, this is not youtube, NG is a place for things you made, not others...:/

VenomationsTV responds:

Got it!

Fisheye Placebo: Hello World! Chapter 1 [English Dub] Fisheye Placebo: Hello World! Chapter 1 [English Dub]

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think this is really the type of thing to upload to newgrounds if you didn't do the artwork. This is more of a youtube thing. I think it would only work if she came to newgrounds and got credited as the artist.

Now with all that said, this is good, and some of the intellectual property is yours, but in the case of newgrounds rules i would guess this isn't really allowed, even with permission. But you might have to ask Tom about that. I think it would only be allowed if the original artist had a newgrounds account for credit (using the project system to attach credit on the left).

Good job with the voices though, the voice actors should get accounts on newgrounds too for credit and to help them find more work on here. I've been here for years so just my advice.

It's why I'm going halfway with the rating. If it was all yours i would give a full 5 stars for it being an itneresting motion comic. Truth be told, I have ideas I wish I could find a manga artist or animator to bring out to life.

WAConline responds:

I credited her in the credits and everything. But I don't think she likes this place very much. :c
She has in account on here but it won't show it because she hasn't been on it for so long. :c

But I can take the videos down if you want? I only did hoping for people to look at her art more. But if you want I can take it down, Just message me. :c

If Yuumei ever comes to Newgrounds just message me okay and I'll put the video up with her name.

HOTPANTS! - Animated Me HOTPANTS! - Animated Me

Haha that's harsh! I would've liked to see those girls in those pants though. Good animating!

Crunchlins responds:

Haha, thank you very much :)