RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,382 Fans

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Great so far but some of the sound effects are too loud and make that clipping/click noise from being blasted too loud. Same goes with 1:25, the voice actor's voice clips. Omg is that Piper? o///o well oh my <3 who is that character anyway?

Peck! Peck!

This could potentially turn into a hilarious series, make another one of these Peck and Coach characters. Love it.

Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine

lol this is adorable, so is your personality. I like these videos, keep em coming.

Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks

hahah. funniest thing I've seen in a while. I've always wanted to do LARP'ing but never tried. This has a fun twist to it. :) Good job as always.

SEASON 2 KICKOFF SEASON 2 KICKOFF

This isn't a place for videos like this. That's youtube. This is not what NG is meant for. You can embed the youtube version on a post, that's how you do that here.

Animated Booty Compilation Animated Booty Compilation

No, this is not youtube, NG is a place for things you made, not others...:/

VenomationsTV responds:

Got it!

Fisheye Placebo: Hello World! Chapter 1 [English Dub] Fisheye Placebo: Hello World! Chapter 1 [English Dub]

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think this is really the type of thing to upload to newgrounds if you didn't do the artwork. This is more of a youtube thing. I think it would only work if she came to newgrounds and got credited as the artist.

Now with all that said, this is good, and some of the intellectual property is yours, but in the case of newgrounds rules i would guess this isn't really allowed, even with permission. But you might have to ask Tom about that. I think it would only be allowed if the original artist had a newgrounds account for credit (using the project system to attach credit on the left).

Good job with the voices though, the voice actors should get accounts on newgrounds too for credit and to help them find more work on here. I've been here for years so just my advice.

It's why I'm going halfway with the rating. If it was all yours i would give a full 5 stars for it being an itneresting motion comic. Truth be told, I have ideas I wish I could find a manga artist or animator to bring out to life.

WAConline responds:

I credited her in the credits and everything. But I don't think she likes this place very much. :c
She has in account on here but it won't show it because she hasn't been on it for so long. :c

But I can take the videos down if you want? I only did hoping for people to look at her art more. But if you want I can take it down, Just message me. :c

If Yuumei ever comes to Newgrounds just message me okay and I'll put the video up with her name.

HOTPANTS! - Animated Me HOTPANTS! - Animated Me

Haha that's harsh! I would've liked to see those girls in those pants though. Good animating!

Crunchlins responds:

Haha, thank you very much :)

Guts X Saber - A Guide To Shipping Guts X Saber - A Guide To Shipping

Good, but problem, you don't credit the music. It's very important, that many people seem to forget to do on youtube and has become a trend even for people on NG unfortunately.

Other than that, the animation was well done, well voiced, and overall enjoyable. I kind of wonder why this has a 3 star rating on it though. Now to the guy below, Zone-Tan is not the first to do a "news report" so it's nothing that can be stolen as it's a common format for some people on youtube animation or not, so while it's similar, that's not a justifiable point saying it's "stolen".

Also, nothing's too big to start with, though I can understand it's a bit of an odd video to start with involving fanmail given you're not known here, so it might throw some people off. I've seen MANY animators transition from youtube but still doing both, and get well accepted in the NG crowd. Jaltoid is a good example.

I'm a veteran of NG, so I am aware of all this stuff. Also I'm a big Outlaw Star fan, so kudos. I've been on this site for 13 years about (including the time before i made this account), so welcome! You'll get some nitpickers here and there, but overall this is quality work.

Good job, I'm a voice actor myself, and I have a character demo from last year if you're interested to hear. Keep up the good work, but try to post more in the blog post on your account, show more fan engagement, NG you'll find out is different from youtube in many ways ;) and a great place for creative people to post stuff and find resources (such as voice actors, music, etc.). And be sure to credit the music :P welcome!

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

Hahahaha. So awesome . I love the fact you got Jon Bailey on this xD.