Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,078 Fans

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

This made me laugh harder than i feel it should have....haha. I don't know why the ending made me laugh so much but i guess it was the execution xD overall it was creepy and hilarious. Nice work.

Glass Case of Emotion Glass Case of Emotion

hahaha nice.

Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

This is some of your best work yet. You keep improving! :) i love it! So much more fluid. Can't wait to see more of this series :) great voice acting and everything else too. Only thing is when she's riding those "drones", and shooting the gun, the shooting sound effect is too quiet and soft.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

Amazing animation, horrible music with bad quality. This was pretty epic, not gonna lie, but newgrounds has a lot of music better than this stuff, you might want to look around here. Welcome to Newgrounds, you'll do quite well here. Loving this, but the music takes away from it.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

I rarely say this: I would love to see these characters again in something else. This was really well written and animated, hits home :). This is heart right here. Welcome to newgrounds, you should submit more here! This is beautiful, and funny. Good voice actors too. I'll check out your other stuff.

Yoshida Brothers - Storm Yoshida Brothers - Storm

You know it's funny, I usually don't like things with simple shapes, but this is really good! :) A+ from me.

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

I really enjoyed this and doing music for it. Why isn't this frontpaged yet?!? D:

Animation Test Animation Test

This is a awesome. If you did more of a story with this style someday, it'll be even more amazing. Reminds me of some old animations. I love it!!!

test-object responds:

lol, you're fast. Video hasn't even been rendered in proper quality yet.

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Really good, but I feel the framerate could be fixed to be more fluid, kind've like in RWBY how it is. It feels too many frames are skipped and looks a little choppy, but it's still pretty decent. I like how things look minus the blurry filter (if it's a filter?) it looks kind've hazy, fuzzy. Also when she shoots the beam, I feel it should close in a straight line rather than retreat backwards, it looked kinda odd. But for what it is, it's really great! Can't wait to see the next thing you make.

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah this was 2 months ago- since then I learned how to make things a little more fluid- I might experiment with poser because the one thing MMD doesnt have is onion skinning - so I can't see the previous 3 frames which sucks for motion continuity

Also rwby uses mocap- which at this time I couldn't get working but now I can so it should be interesting

Batman V.Superman Trailer Batman V.Superman Trailer

I had fun voicing this, nice job bro!