Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,146 Fans

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is the best thing to come to newgrounds in a while. Dark Humor lol. Adult Swim would probably love this. This reminds me of the older stuff on newgrounds, really clevel and different. I laughed lol.

A crappy video A crappy video

Not good? Not GOOD?!?!? You have a heart of gold, don't be so hard on yourself :) this is really great! I can't wait to see more from you. Insanely impressive for a first! :)

RannitX responds:

Thank you for your review.

Vader Gets Grumpy Vader Gets Grumpy

Well.....the animation was good, well drawn...though I thought it was too short to really have a point to be uploaded, not to sound rude, but I feel this could be at least a minute worth of something decent, but...well :/....way too short.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

It was made just hours after the new trailer was released. I just thought of the Vader talking idea and decided to go with it.

the paperboy the paperboy

haha.....oh man. "Paperboy" lol.

tylerghardin responds:

hey thanks for the 5s friend! indeed, this is what the paperboy's duties entail

Pika Gangnam Style Pika Gangnam Style

This is your first animation here? Where else was it posted? You're in the right place for a good community of creative folks, so welcome to NG! :) You've got some serious talent. I RARELY see the people here use high framerate like this, as it's extremely challenging. Very well drawn, it's more like an animation test, a very good one. Very professional, and silly. I also happen to love pokemon. I can't wait to see more from you. If you ever need a voice actor, I'll be around. :) keep up the great work!

Star Fox 64 Star Fox 64

Honestly, this is okay, but it's an old joke that's been told many times. Besides that, the artwork/animation is ok, but the framerate is a bit too choppy. It's only 21 seconds, and all it is, is not much. For your second animation, this is pretty good though. But, more effort could be put in. This seems to me it would be better as a GIF picture for the meme. You'll get better with practice, with hopefully longer/more original ideas.

I do try to be constructive and not leave "mean" reviews. I don't review often, but I guess I wondered why this was front paged, and I figured I'd leave a helpful review to help you improve. I guess I also wonder, because your artwork is better than this. If you took the time to make your animation closer to your artwork, working a little more, your hard work would show. Hope this helps.

A Michigan Christmas A Michigan Christmas

Hahaha can totally relate. I live in Kentucky and it does the same thing here. We don't get snow till like February most of the time, and it isn't even that cold so far. It's goin down to the 30's but not super cold yet. Lol this was funny.

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

This made me laugh harder than i feel it should have....haha. I don't know why the ending made me laugh so much but i guess it was the execution xD overall it was creepy and hilarious. Nice work.

Glass Case of Emotion Glass Case of Emotion

hahaha nice.

Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

This is some of your best work yet. You keep improving! :) i love it! So much more fluid. Can't wait to see more of this series :) great voice acting and everything else too. Only thing is when she's riding those "drones", and shooting the gun, the shooting sound effect is too quiet and soft.