Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,286 Fans

First Taste! Anime Opening First Taste! Anime Opening

This is great stuff. I saw your other youtube work, insanely good. Though surprised you're working on multiple projects at once all incomplete and short. You're really great! You should finish something else and upload it here :)

Clock Day 2015 Clock Day 2015

hey havent seen you in a while :D missed you! lol this is great xD

ReNaeNae responds:

Thanks! missed you too! I'm happy to see you're still keeping busy and doing cool stuff!
Never stop!!! :D

OTB - New Carissa OTB - New Carissa

Poor ship, poor crew. :c

My Neighbors 2 My Neighbors 2

Detective Taco Detective Taco

Hahahaha that's great.

Samination responds:

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

Glad I got to write for this :) collabing was awesome. Just wish my voice ended up in there but i gotta admit, much better than what I had xD good job! I love it :) can't wait to help with episode 24. Love your work! Saggy that was funny.

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

Everything was so perfect, it made me tear up from the This is going to be a full film? When is it coming out??? :D I HAVE to see this. You could get this in theaters it's THAT good! Equivelant to Miyazaki, I really hope he sees this. Amazing job...this is the animation of the year by far.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

This is the best thing to come to newgrounds in a while. Dark Humor lol. Adult Swim would probably love this. This reminds me of the older stuff on newgrounds, really clevel and different. I laughed lol.

A crappy video A crappy video

Not good? Not GOOD?!?!? You have a heart of gold, don't be so hard on yourself :) this is really great! I can't wait to see more from you. Insanely impressive for a first! :)

RannitX responds:

Thank you for your review.

Vader Gets Grumpy Vader Gets Grumpy

Well.....the animation was good, well drawn...though I thought it was too short to really have a point to be uploaded, not to sound rude, but I feel this could be at least a minute worth of something decent, but...well :/....way too short.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

It was made just hours after the new trailer was released. I just thought of the Vader talking idea and decided to go with it.