Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,338 Fans

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

Hahahaha. So awesome . I love the fact you got Jon Bailey on this xD.

Aerium Trailer Aerium Trailer

This is visually the most impressive thing you've ever made :*) <3 Only flaw i see is the camera spazzes out at 29 seconds with the mid-air flip shot, and it unstable and shaky. Other than that, this is perfect, the visual style is your best imo.

Obama's Last Year Obama's Last Year

haha! Now this takes me back to the older days of newgrounds, has that spirit. This was both animated really well, as well as that gross-out humor you dont see near as much of on NG anymore. You really get the old NG vibe. I love the pop culture jokes, some people think this is mindless and will miss the point, but this is actually really well thought out. Great job xD as short as it is. This should get frontpaged.

MEGAROBBY responds:

Thanks man! XD Glad you were able to see the references and future videos will be planned better, I feel like all my videos have too similar of sound design so I am going to change that for future videos

Platformer Pests Platformer Pests

Hey, not bad, animation and art was done very well, but I feel it would have been better with voices, or at least slow down the text, it changes too quickly. Not bad though. I feel the writing could use some work though.

Pixel Boys Pixel Boys

Lol. Well, it's not pixels, but it's kinda funny. Makes me wonder if there really is another cartoon.

Epic Minequest 5 Epic Minequest 5

Haha nice. Thanks for the credit man. Can't wait to see more from you.

SamGreen responds:

You did awesome with the intro music bro, LOVE IT!

THE FAPPENING CONTINUES THE FAPPENING CONTINUES

Well....I get it, but can't say it made me laugh like the other ones did, a bit short. Sorry.

Doogtoons responds:

You don't have to apologize :)

DISTURBING YOUTUBE THUMBNAILS DISTURBING YOUTUBE THUMBNAILS

Nice. This could potentially be a long running series, I've been waiting to see another NG series that is good enough for that. Reminds me of older NG toons. I realize though this is an old toon from over a year ago on your youtube channel, hence the frequent uploads. You should upload the rest of these on here. Just not too quickly :P

The Midi-Chlorians Awaken The Midi-Chlorians Awaken

Okay...I lost it when I saw Jar Jar at McDonald's XD haha. I don't know why, but that was great. I've heard all sorts of stuff on Darth Plaguis (however its spelled) and midi-chloians, only place i've heard about em, haven't read the book but it sounded really good. Not sure if it's EU or canon, but Disney allowed it to be released. Makes me wonder. A lot of the story I've heard sounds so good it could be canon.

Sorry, sidetracked. Anyywayyy, this is awesome. Good job. I feel the voices could have been better though.

Noodle responds:

Thanks for the review.
Midi-chlorians came up in the Phantom Menace. I never really got into the EU, so if anything here somehow overlaps that would be purely coincidental.

First Taste! Anime Opening First Taste! Anime Opening

This is great stuff. I saw your other youtube work, insanely good. Though surprised you're working on multiple projects at once all incomplete and short. You're really great! You should finish something else and upload it here :)