Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,067 Fans

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

I rarely say this: I would love to see these characters again in something else. This was really well written and animated, hits home :). This is heart right here. Welcome to newgrounds, you should submit more here! This is beautiful, and funny. Good voice actors too. I'll check out your other stuff.

Yoshida Brothers - Storm Yoshida Brothers - Storm

You know it's funny, I usually don't like things with simple shapes, but this is really good! :) A+ from me.

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

I really enjoyed this and doing music for it. Why isn't this frontpaged yet?!? D:

Animation Test Animation Test

This is a awesome. If you did more of a story with this style someday, it'll be even more amazing. Reminds me of some old animations. I love it!!!

test-object responds:

lol, you're fast. Video hasn't even been rendered in proper quality yet.

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Really good, but I feel the framerate could be fixed to be more fluid, kind've like in RWBY how it is. It feels too many frames are skipped and looks a little choppy, but it's still pretty decent. I like how things look minus the blurry filter (if it's a filter?) it looks kind've hazy, fuzzy. Also when she shoots the beam, I feel it should close in a straight line rather than retreat backwards, it looked kinda odd. But for what it is, it's really great! Can't wait to see the next thing you make.

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah this was 2 months ago- since then I learned how to make things a little more fluid- I might experiment with poser because the one thing MMD doesnt have is onion skinning - so I can't see the previous 3 frames which sucks for motion continuity

Also rwby uses mocap- which at this time I couldn't get working but now I can so it should be interesting

Batman V.Superman Trailer Batman V.Superman Trailer

I had fun voicing this, nice job bro!

Extraction Extraction

I think this is one of the best things you've ever made. I love the animation/art style!!! I would love to see another one like this :)

Kel-chan responds:

working on it- I'm slowly building up some ideas for a cyberpunk thing

J Jonah Jameson Is Mean J Jonah Jameson Is Mean

Haha thats great. JJ's always been one of my favorite comic book side characters. The guy who played him in the Sam Raimi movies is possibly going to be in spiderman 3 :) or one of the next films at least, the actor even acknowledged it might be coming back. Lol this was really good though, and funny. Nice job.

Legend of Zelda : Dungeon Legend of Zelda : Dungeon

Why in Sam Hill does this have such a low rating? This was a good job! It may have been the camera quality or the change of music later on but i thought all this was really well done and funny.

Romeo + Juliet (2014) Romeo + Juliet (2014)

Hahah..though this should have a T rating for the sexual themes, this was well done. I know the second scene was done as it was probably because you ran out of time so that's understandable. My only complaint is lack of credit in the music, credit is important (I'm a musician myself). Also, on newgrounds, we have lots of people who can make music for you :) heck I'd even love to make you something sometime.

Favorited you and this awesome animation. It's very rare to have something so short be funny and not feel too short, but your execution was really good. Some of the animators have trouble writing, but you are quite the clever one :) keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you. Welcome to newgrounds.