Be a Supporter!

RealFactionRealFaction

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,094 Fans

Star Fox 64 Star Fox 64

Honestly, this is okay, but it's an old joke that's been told many times. Besides that, the artwork/animation is ok, but the framerate is a bit too choppy. It's only 21 seconds, and all it is, is not much. For your second animation, this is pretty good though. But, more effort could be put in. This seems to me it would be better as a GIF picture for the meme. You'll get better with practice, with hopefully longer/more original ideas.

I do try to be constructive and not leave "mean" reviews. I don't review often, but I guess I wondered why this was front paged, and I figured I'd leave a helpful review to help you improve. I guess I also wonder, because your artwork is better than this. If you took the time to make your animation closer to your artwork, working a little more, your hard work would show. Hope this helps.

A Michigan Christmas A Michigan Christmas

Hahaha can totally relate. I live in Kentucky and it does the same thing here. We don't get snow till like February most of the time, and it isn't even that cold so far. It's goin down to the 30's but not super cold yet. Lol this was funny.

The Man of a 1000 Voices The Man of a 1000 Voices

This made me laugh harder than i feel it should have....haha. I don't know why the ending made me laugh so much but i guess it was the execution xD overall it was creepy and hilarious. Nice work.

Glass Case of Emotion Glass Case of Emotion

hahaha nice.

Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

This is some of your best work yet. You keep improving! :) i love it! So much more fluid. Can't wait to see more of this series :) great voice acting and everything else too. Only thing is when she's riding those "drones", and shooting the gun, the shooting sound effect is too quiet and soft.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

Amazing animation, horrible music with bad quality. This was pretty epic, not gonna lie, but newgrounds has a lot of music better than this stuff, you might want to look around here. Welcome to Newgrounds, you'll do quite well here. Loving this, but the music takes away from it.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

I rarely say this: I would love to see these characters again in something else. This was really well written and animated, hits home :). This is heart right here. Welcome to newgrounds, you should submit more here! This is beautiful, and funny. Good voice actors too. I'll check out your other stuff.

Yoshida Brothers - Storm Yoshida Brothers - Storm

You know it's funny, I usually don't like things with simple shapes, but this is really good! :) A+ from me.

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

I really enjoyed this and doing music for it. Why isn't this frontpaged yet?!? D:

Animation Test Animation Test

This is a awesome. If you did more of a story with this style someday, it'll be even more amazing. Reminds me of some old animations. I love it!!!

test-object responds:

lol, you're fast. Video hasn't even been rendered in proper quality yet.