Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

I'm sorry but this was very lazily done, im honestly tired of everyone thinking they can animate just because of a few lines and short amount of time. It's lowering the standard of quality...i suggest you work harder and maybe animate something besides GG, something creative.

combatwhale responds:

Well then I'll just have to get better ;)

Mario's BIGGEST Jump Mario's BIGGEST Jump

Ok...a few tips.

1. Don't submit something so short, work harder. I don't like it when people put a little effort in then submit it in a hurry.

2. I'm not big on sprite movies considering it's stealing the artwork and not really making your own, though I realize it takes some effort to do. Parodies can be funny but this was not.

3. This is newgrounds, use some newgrounds music, not some outside music, its not smiled upon here in most cases.

4. Work on the credits. The credits look lazily done as well. Make it look better with better text preferably smaller and better font. Also, don't be lazy to abbreviate the music when you credit it, not everyone will know what it stands for and won't know what the tracks are called. Credit them the right way, type it all out.

This honestly comes off to me as a lack of respect to the art and the musicians, and was lazily done. The best tip is, submit something at least a minute and a half or 2 minutes. Also, consider getting a writer, some people try to do everything and doesn't always work out. I felt this was unfunny and thrown together in a couple hours or so. If you're passionate about doing this, work harder at it.

Anti Who 2013 Anti Who 2013

I've seen a lot of showreels...and this is by far one of the most impressive and fun to watch showreels I've ever seen. :) Great job.

heycris responds:

thanks! we're glad you had fun!

Dikemon Dikemon

Exactly what I was saying. They already had evolution....but now they gotta ruin it. There are some things that looked promising about X and Y until Mewtwo's mega form came out and made him whimpy, well as the whole mega evolution idea. If they just left it at fairy type and showed the pokemon and left it out, would've been fine.

Anyways to my actual review, really great for 24 hours. The faces need work but other than that, great framerate and impressive for 24 hours.

Bweaking Bad Bweaking Bad

I really like the animation style, but the writing really needs work. I realize it's your first, and this is pretty amazing for a first, so good job there, but try not to make things so random next time. If you can't write with fluidity, there are plenty of writers here you can work with :)

Good job though nonetheless.

UjimushiRocket responds:

Thanks! I think I just lost focus when it came to structuring it out plot wise and the ideas didn't come together as I'd hoped.

Losing You Losing You

A bit short, but well done for your first submission :) a heartfelt message too.

sai-shou responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

This is beautiful :) i love it, fluid and beautiful animation and good voice acting with a well written out story. I can't wait for more.

Girls and Back Rubs Girls and Back Rubs

I got some mad respect for you. Forget those dudes they're controlling assholes anyway lol but the fact that you respect stuff like that, that's real legit. This was cute and well animated, funny, and makes some seriously good points. You're really creative with comparisons and such...haha. Takes a lot to get me to laugh and write a review, but I ove this. You got a new fan :) Ima watch it again.

Bestest of Friends Bestest of Friends

There are multiple problems with this animation. Graphics isn't one of them no, you did solid work on the art and frame rate, smooth animating, but I'm being honest without trying to be a jerk as I try to be constructive. I just can't say it any other way...this wasn't really funny in my opinion. On top of that, credits are too long, but most importantly, you didn't credit the music, and as a musician I feel that's majorly important, otherwise it disrespects the musicians.

I've seen most of your work, some being really something, but sometimes you hit and miss and well, this was a miss, but you can't win all the time I guess. But good graphics, just more effort needs to be put into creative writing.

DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles

I'm not surprised RicePirate voiced this, but all of the voices were extremely well done besides his phenomenal work as usual :) this was...amazing. This really challenged you as as animator I can tell and you show just how much you can do. That my friend is incredible and takes a lot of skill, also it has been a long time since I laughed this hard at an animation...haha. Great job.