BattleBlock Theater MV BattleBlock Theater MV

This was really well animated, a bit short but well done :) but make it longer next time, it'll be worth the wait, definately creativity here.

rhys510 responds:

thanks ^U^

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Don't care what anyone says, this BETTER get nominated for movie of the year.

Gamer- Turbo Gamer- Turbo

Woah...trippy...

BLISS BLISS

Slipped my view of attention until recently, but I'm glad I saw this. Reminds me of old clay stop motion stuff like the classic Gumby stuff. This is really artistic and a great concept, great job.

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

freakin gold! It's about time we got a Crash toon like this on NG, well done! I'm sure Naughty Dog/Traveler's Tales would be proud :)

Power Rangers! Yellow Power Rangers! Yellow

fourth? I've only seen three...is the other coming later? Either way great job as always, I always love seeing these :) I will say though about this my only complaint is in the beginning she seems too "still" with her movements, too stiff in a sense. Good job though

Incident:111a Incident:111a

I can only imagine how many incidents took place ;). So heard you were working on 3 toons, and this is one of them. Being an old madness fan, this actually brings something old and new, I was surprised. It's really interesting, it kind've brings in some japanese horror story vibe to it. Wait a minute...haha you totally got inspired when you played the SCP series, I remember you mentioning it. That was really interesting though, Madness + SCP-Esque elements...interesting twist to something old and well done. While you may or may not try something like this again, I really liked it. It would be cool if there was an SCP inspired experiment in the labs and perhaps make a new enemy for Madness Combat ;). Although not as bloody and violent as usual, it's an interesting direction. Satisfying.

A Thug in Time Intro A Thug in Time Intro

Awesome! Man, you could animate for tv or a movie or somethin. Would be cool to see you make a lengthy feature film if you haven't already :) great work!

boybogart responds:

Crossing my fingers for a 5 minute short in the future. Thanks for the support RealFaction!

The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

Shoot...i sure could use something like this train to hop on. This is pretty awesome, and consists of artists I already love (and a couple I know)! This is a great idea, and furthermore, high quality stuff. Bravo.

Castlevania and Minecraft Castlevania and Minecraft

Haha bones xD I love the framerate in this, it's amazing compared to most of what I see, very smooth :) I can tell you worked hard on this. It's well written, funny, and very well animated. You sir, have earned a new fan.