Turducken Turducken

Wow, 2008? A bit late of uploading but this is freakin great! It looks like those good old 90's cartoons that should be brought back, I love this style :) I could easily see this on Adult Swim, this is hilarious xD

Starktoons responds:

Awesome! Glad you liked it

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Lol so true about the cheerleader cliche, it's those sensitive teen years. Though I've met a few nice cheerleaders but yeah the majority can be spoken for with this. This was pretty funny lol. Good to see more of your voice work also Sam. Love your work twisted, keep it up!

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Lol the good ol Mario trippin shroom gags only in more detail, interesting xD

Journey! Journey!

I honestly can say this is the best tribute to nerds everywhere I've seen in a long time. I laughed at how accurately everything was portrayed. Firefox ftw! Good quality stuff man, loved your Xbox Juan thing too.

ZenithQuinn responds:

thanks bro!

Villager Comes to Town Villager Comes to Town

Haha yeah I flipped out when Villager was going to be added, but that's not as weird as the Wii exercise girl or whatever...yeah weird right?? Anyway, this was hilarious, good job.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

It could just be me, maybe I'll be seen as a fool, but I have very mixed feelings here. For one, why wait so long to post this here, are you really the creator? Anywho, The animation is no doubt very well done but...I don't like how all this was portrayed with the concept. It's pretty offensive, not gonna lie, and yes it's bold to break offensive barriers, but sometimes it's not always good.

I feel this is a trashy way to disrespect women, coming from a guy who respects women just as much as men. I wonder also if you'll submit anything else here. Nice work anywho but I feel this was done without giving a care of how it would offend people.

Fearless Fantasy Teaser Fearless Fantasy Teaser

This game looks awesome, but when is it freaking coming out?!? I'm so anxious! I want to play it haha. Nice work here, can't wait to play it.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hahah thanks. I'm not sure, why don't you test it out before it releases?!

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Something tells me this could have been on MTV in the 90's back when it was good, showing weird awesome animations such as this. This is really artistic and a funny/cool concept. I love the weirdness of it. Good job

Game Grumps 3d #04 Game Grumps 3d #04

Mixed feelings. Well mainly because...it was a great animation, I mean insanely good, but why Game Grumps? :/ it's just two guys laughing on a couch playing games...there's too many animations about this weird subject, but regardless good animation, would love to see this style of animation with other stuff.

Esquirebob responds:

I totally understand, GG is not for everyone, but I'm a fan, hence the animation :) I personally enjoy the real improv feeling that comes out of their show, makes for great acting moments to capture with these characters. One reason I've done a good number of these is, this being kinda selfish, but having spent time creating the 3d characters, I'd hate to only get the chance to use them once. I'm working on something more original now, so hopefully that can showcase more of what's to come! :)

Stress Stress

Don't know why the score is so low, this is very well animated as simple as it is. My only complaint is the music, feels like it should be something else. Other than that, good job!