In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

............

That was beautiful guys. I almost cried, I don't care what people say. That was awesome. See....this spoke to me in such a way, because of an experience I had. 2 months ago, a girl and I were in each others arms, but for unsaid complications, we can't be together (out of our control) and I haven't talked to her since...:(. One of my songs is dedicated to her. I only dream for her to be in my arms again...great work guys. I loved this.

Rudy responds:

Awh, your review really made me tear up a bit. I really wish you the best of luck, and I hope for you and your loved one to be back with one another. Love is such a beautiful thing, and I'm so sorry that you lost her out of your control.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

HAHAHAHA

Haha awesome, looked very professional. I loved the end when you kept "redoing" the exit lol. It's cool that you did musician of the year, but I was surprised there wasn't nominees. Oh well lol waterflame is pretty awesome. Well congrats to the winners and I'm lookin forward to the hours left in my day :) lol. That was alot shorter than expected, but still well done guys. I know you cant leak info but if there is going to be a castle crashers 2, I will be amazed. Well I look forward to next years awards. Good job everyone! May Newgrounds continue to thrive as an awesome community of creations :).

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

hahahah

Although it wasn't good enough to make me laugh out loud, pretty close. This was still funny and I still want to play the game! For a day and a half, awesome.

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

i liked it.

Well i liked it. Although some of it didn't make sense, I liked it. My music seemed to somewhat fit the mood. Good job :)

Alienslushie responds:

Lol, thanks for noticing my good song selection.

Resident Evil SARS Part 3 Resident Evil SARS Part 3

finally

My song is finally in an awesome animation! I liked it. It was funny, I mean the graphics were alright but good in a funny way like Egoraptor's stuff which I like. I think my music could've been a tad louder but I still liked the fight sequence it was a lil ridiculous but still kinda cool lol. Overall good job lol.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

as good as the animation and graphics are......

it makes me sick that someone would even joke about suicide.....

nop nop

a real review

Ok I won't say it was pure crap, I won't say it was good enough, but it was alright. My suggestions are that you work on the sound quality i mean it had a little problem with it, the graphics could be better as well as the animation, and well I think you could make it longer and like make an opening cutscene re-inactment as well. Overall good effort, but try again next year. :)

-"Realz" (my new nickname I hate people calling me Real! lol)

Fawx responds:

thanks for providing the kickass song!

The Cake Quest The Cake Quest

awesome

I loved the idea since it combines portal with madness, but honestly I tihnk it could've been better like the story. I liked the graphics almost as good as krinkels i noticed the difference but honestly it was small so in other words really good! The sound quality was good with sound compression I'm impressed. Some artists can't do that right. I loved the part were how the guy turned up the radio and there my song was for madness day lol thanks for that i was a little dissapointed it wasn't that long but still pretty cool.

In summary, I think this was good flash but you could make this into something better, you should make another attempt by making a second if you will. Bravo.

3D Demo Reel 2007 3D Demo Reel 2007

wow.....

never have I see such insane graphics. from this program well like I'm not sure but I tihnk i've seen other models from people on her but none as great as this. I swear dude you could seriously go into making graphics for video games for the 360! Yah, that good! And that robot in the beginning reminded me of the graphics from FF7 Advent Children. Spectacular! lol but anyways, is there a way i can get the program on trial and how would I learn? Anyways great job.

3D-xelu responds:

thanks :P

ohh i love advent children 8->

check ur pm inbox

Cheapo Computers USA Cheapo Computers USA

You say it's your first?

Dude this is amazing! Haha very funny. A good short. Good job.

Megaphor responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks. :-)