Alakba BOOM Ep 1 Alakba BOOM Ep 1

uh......

Well graphics were ok but work on stuff like this harder and make it longer next time even for a short it's too short. Besides what you were trying to accomplish wasn't exactly executed in the best way.

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

woah!

Freak but good. Richard Cheese needs to die I'm sorry but I hate how he ruins every good song! uggh! Lol anyways nice job.

SickDeathFiend responds:

aw I think hes funny

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

ok...and why the hell was this featured?

This is a loop, just to annoy people tihnking this is actually a flash but no it's a waste of a featured spot where REAL flashes should be. Word of advice, these only piss people off and you probably know that but just saying this is a waste of an entry, never do this again...newgrounds has sunk to a new low.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

It's good and bad in a way...

It's good because it's amazing how you guys had drawn the frames, and animated them! I mean that's freaking amazing! But it's bad because this trailer was released around a year ago, and it's STILL not out. It's really dissapointing. You should've thought of the delays before you posted the trailer, or were they unexpected? Well either way I look forward to seeing this movie! It'll DEFINATELY be on my favorites list!