Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Amen bro. I don't think you should've used the sprites at the end but this is probably the best take on the Flappy Bird incident. You should see my post about it, I'm seeing clones here on NG unfortunately or "clone variants". Great job :)

Flap Punch Flap Punch

Amen, tired of these flappy bird games and the clones and the whole "lets rip off other games" movement. This is what I want to do to Flappy Bird. I don't really like the fact stuff was stolen to be used for this animation, but some of it was original.

Endoorman Endoorman

Hahaha disco mob. Creative. So true though! Poor guy haha also impressive you also did the music, nice job.

Flappy Bird Bros Flappy Bird Bros

As much as I agree with you, you didn't credit the music, and it couldve been slightly better but not bad, good animation for the most part. And I agree, Flappy Bird's creator really shouldn't have stolen the background or imitated it. But for future reference crediting music is important no matter what it is.

GMO少女 GMO少女

Has a lot of potential but it looks sloppy. It could use a different voice actor or two for one thing, for another, you need to clean up the art style. Add more detail, more black lines, it looks too unfinished. It is good artwork but parts look sloppy. Also with the framerate in the animation, there's not enough frames per second, it looks just like it's not fast enough. Now this is still pretty cool and pretty good but all that takes away from the potential it has and what it COULD be. Keep workin on those adjustments and you'll have yourself a near perfect animation.

Shingeki no Ball Z Shingeki no Ball Z

Good considering it's your first submission here but as an animator you really need to read the rules of Newgrounds (even if this is frontpaged). I don't really know if you can understand any english considering it's not your native language, but I'm leaving this review anyway. Let's see, stolen music and sound effects without giving credit, animation is good but needs work, it's all over the place, and the jokes are just another reason for me to believe too many animators are just focusing on trying to be funny with annoying loud voices and faces and ridiculous memes.

The animation is good but still needs some work. Otherwise, this animation screams "I want attention" and "I don't care about the content" as lately some front paged material has. :/ make something more original and not so all over the place, then you'll get more respected as an animator. Plus not giving credit is illegal, so this shouldn't even be frontpaged for a few reasons.

It's too random, and all over the place, and so you get 1 star for good art but the majority of my stars (for reasons stated already) basically I am against this laziness in writing. Giving credit to music (not just where it's from, the name of who made it too) and sound effects is important as well as not trying to abuse the system with loud annoying voices, which unfortunately you succeeded....forgive my frustration with the front paged content lately. You have animation skills, but that's it. You have a long way to go.

DibujitosWeones responds:

FINALLY A CONSTRUCTIVE OPINION, thanks dude. i understand english and you tell me a lot of things right, i know that i have to learn a lot of animation and newgrounds, but dont worry, im gonna work more on my animations and how to edit them (sorry if i write something wrong) its true that i have a long way and this is just the begginin, thanks for your comment again :)

The Very Best The Very Best

Really good, I love it! Problem is, you didn't credit the music you used and that's vital :/ they work hard too. RP only voice acted this as far as i know doesnt make music but who did the music? Well guess i wont know. Credits important.

Anywho not trying to sound mean just giving insight on important stuff. I thought this was funny and well done.

Because, Boobs Because, Boobs

This flash almost expreses my full frustration with this, the oversexualization in the industries (sometimes), and I'm happy you made this and am glad it actually got noticed. More people need to see this and wake up. This was pretty funny also. Keep up the good work!

L'appel du vide L'appel du vide

This is beautiful, i dont know about the A rating, overstepping it a bit or maybe something i didnt catch that was "adult content" but this is more T rated i think. Anyways, this is really artistic! I liked it. This reminds me of retro newgrounds and tv somewhat as well as something bizarre and unique, creative. Nice underlying message too, some i dont understand but for what i could, i liked it.

GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

Hahaha. I love this, very original! Honestly i could see this being on tv xD