Breadheads Breadheads

so dark but an amazing piece of animation :) reminds me of the good old days of animations when i saw more of stuff like this

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

This is both a heartwrenching and beautiful display at the same time....dude this is an amazing story, great storytelling, great artwork, great music, great everything really. Sad ending but this is the world we live in and reminds me some of newgrounds forums. Great job.

That Escalated Quickly That Escalated Quickly

Hahahaha. It would have been icing on the cake if he said the title of this flash before God punched him but still pretty funny on how ridiculous it all is xD nice.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Haha nice. When I chose RealFaction, it actually did have meaning to me :) though I made it when I was 14, I'm 22 now and it's kinda weird as it sounds like a group name but I guess it works lol. Nice video.

My reaction to "Gamer War My reaction to "Gamer War

You know, sadly to say I used to be one of these people....but I've been looking more into the consoles and such, and in the long run...this pretty much sums it up. Here we are, making asses out of ourselves. For a while, I was looking down on the Xbox One because of how Microsoft talked to us like we were stupid, and I still stand by that it was insulting, but they decided to listen to us and changed a lot of things and even MAJORLY improved customer service like they should have a long time ago. I'm kind've shocked.

Truthfully, I've hopped from all the companies at different times so I'm familiar with all of them. They all have a variety of different things, so in the end, we shouldn't hate on people for what they like or argue with them, but we should respect their choices and this video shows a mature and educative stance on the "wars". Games are about enjoyment and fun, let's have more of it :) you made my day. I'm going to share this with the world. The most effective 55 second flash I've seen yet. Good job.

PS: Don't mind the ratings, it's butthurt gamers I'm sure because they want to be heard and shove crap down your throat. Reviews matter!

FunnyFilmsStudioNG responds:

I made your day?
You made MY day sir! :D
I'm very happy of your positive review, and that you took some time to write this :)

Game Grumps Fanimated - P Game Grumps Fanimated - P

I'm just saying this now, game grumps submission was not a good idea, if you realized there were too many, why do it? BUT I'm going to judge this fairly based on animation style, trying to ignore the GG part of it.

I honestly like your style, it's original compared to most on this site, we need more of this. I can't wait to see something original from you. You can always pair up with a writer or two here on NG if you have trouble with writing something to animate. I see a bright future for you here. But please, no more GG. Good job.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Okay....scariest episode in the series, and one of the strangest by far....but i liked it. So...Salad Fingers is a zombie? But the fingers...has to be more than that. Monster? The doctor puppet scared the crap out of me, very disturbing. So many questions that may not ever be answered. I remember you saying even you don't know what you make sometimes due to just doing it (saw an interview with you). I was hoping for another one, I'm surprised it came out though. I hope whenever you end the series it goes out truly magnificent as I'm sure it will :) great job.

Free to Play Free to Play

Hit the nail on the head, I'm sick of seeing it on NG too. I'm glad someone finally made sometihng about this.

Google Plus Tube Google Plus Tube

About damn time someone made a flash about this! I'm surprised no one has already. I salute you sir, I've this way since they took over years ago. However, while this animation was to be more informative and make a point, I feel it could have been a bit longer and maybe include a little bit of humor but for what it was, not bad.

Saturdays Of Thunder Saturdays Of Thunder

I do not intend to be a jerk here, but this is my personal opinion. I have seen a lot of stuff like this here on NG, same kind of humor, like lots of other NG stuff I've seen, I've noticed some of the animators here seem to want to try to be like each other, and I have noticed a copy of humor styles, and it was not so original or funny in my honest opinion. Also some of this was distasteful humor imo. Now, the artwork was alright but could use improvement. It feels like this was rushed and forced to be "funny" when the result was poor execution. Also, voices weren't great but not bad for a comedy but I suggest getting a voice actor. But lastly, as a musician, it offends me you're one of those animators on here that does not give credit to the music they used, famous or not, I would have liked to know the songs so I could listen to them, but now you won't give those artists attention because you withheld the proper credit out of disrespect and laziness. If you don't know the artists, don't use the songs, or ask around and see if someone knows. It's important.

My personal advice: If you want to make something good, make something that isn't a repeat of a lot of the humor on here, be original. It IS hard but maybe consider getting a writer, we have those on NG, and preferably some new voice actors, don't feel the need to do everything yourself. Most of the time, that goes wrong for a lot of people, and few execute it flawlessly. And remember, ALWAYS give proper credit, otherwise you're disrespecting hard work someone did.

SploogeKitten responds:

thanks for taking the time to write the review. I understand where you're coming from. Not sure what to tell you as far as originality, besides the obvious influence certain flashes have on my workk such as ASDF and other popular NG cartoons. As for distasteful humor, i'm sorry that you were offended but.. yeah, I don't know, this stuff is PG compared to a lot of content on this site. I do agree that it was somewhat rushed, and I appreciate your opinion on my voice acting, but I'm just going to keep working on it. And as for creditting the artists, I used 2 songs that were not in public domain. And they are multi platinium artists that will never see this Flash. I understand if you want the credits for you own personal self, but this is just for fun, and I wasn't disrespecting anybody. I've made my own music for years and put them in my animation, so I understand that aspect, as do you. But thanks, again for the substantial critique.