View Profile RealFaction

160 Movie Reviews

You have my scrolling through your work don't you lol. This is the best I've seen of your work so far. I could say this has the most solid writing and best visuals I've seen so far in your work. This is pretty great. It's pretty great how you twisted Stuart and George. Pretty creative.

Well, that was different. Can't say it was "ha ha" funny, but it was more of a "wtf" type of Adult Swim type of take on humor in terms of Eric Andre or something rather. I have mixed feelings about it but the visuals are pretty great and I could say I chuckled a bit because of how silly this is and random and made some sense but great animation.

Well seeing your real animation talent here makes me feel silly for the new submission I reviewed on, but this here shows more. I'm not sure about the writing really, I can't say I laughed. I think the writing needs a bit of work but you're solid on the art and animation half of it. I did chuckle at the big dick/little dick part though. As strange as it was.

Keep going. You might need a writer though.

99 Game Reviews

I've looked into the generator by studying some of the ladder trails, I can confirm from what another review said, in some cases, there is literally no way to win, and that's not fair. Please fix that. Otherwise, well-made polished game, never played a game like this, and is addicting.

I'll still favorite it, but please look into this issue, it's not as simple as looking into the tutorial, I've been a decent amount of rounds, it really is an issue, please look into it. Good game.

jeremy7986 responds:

THX!
However I tested so many times, It can be sure there are always have the correct answer, just you can find the answer before time's up.

This is my stream record https://youtu.be/YmQXdLa24wA?t=34m1s
You can see it always follow the rules just like the tutorial. I can usually past round 30 and more. Keep it up! I think you can do better than me! :D

I loved the concept and had fun, but the issue is, easy mode is NOT easy, it's way too hard. Attack range is too short, and you should make it so you can press X to shoot instead of having to press the arrow keys with it just to shoot. That throws off the balance.

With these simple two fixes though, you have a really solid game. I played it on my livestream and just posted the video on my youtube channel and newgrounds post. :) I really like the concept and feels like old arcade games, it's a really fun game. I'd love to see a new updated version.

The thing about this is, I only tried this because I wanted to give another visual novel a shot out of boredom, and I appreciate good stories....this did not disappoint. It actually moved me to tears, playing through the various storylines. The characters are well-written, and this is very realistic. I've known many different types of people, this isn't as farfetched as some might think.

It's not just a mindless game, it's focused on the spirit of true love, not hiding anything. I think that's absolutely beautiful. I was moved to tears, some parts are really sad, and the story is really good. To be honest, I prefer just getting to know the characters and making more choices over the sexy-time stuff. Even though that stuff was pretty nice too.

Only critique I'll say is, I feel some of the nipples could use some work (though that one scene with cop-lady is pretty spot on and she looks great). And I think it's a little odd to paint the cock red like it looks...infected? I feel it should be more skin-colored in that sense, and is a bit small, but other than that, this game/novel is just about perfect. I love stories with multiple choices and well-written characters, it's a character-driven story balanced with good plot.

I rarely write long reviews by the way, or reviews at all, but quite frankly, it's rare for something to move my heart to tears. I'm a passionate avid writer releasing my own story series soon (audio series, though would be cool as a visual novel someday), Whoever wrote this understands people to a high degree, and has a real heart. I would hug them if I could. This is compassionate, understanding human nature to the fullest. Beautiful romance.

Amazing job on an emotional story. I enjoyed this, still am playing it. Look forward for future updates.

656 Audio Reviews

Really happy about this, I'm glad you're happy with my voice, it's a beautiful song <3 would it be okay for me to upload this to my youtube channel and direct a link back to here?

Troisnyx responds:

By all means, go for it! :D

I have mixed feeling about the progression, it feels a bit all over the place structure-wise, I would beef up the guitars on the low end just a little. The notes around a minute in is when I start to like the song. I like the drums but I would beef up that kick, turn it up on the low end some, not much. The song just feels like it needs more on the low end in a few ways, to really give it that punch that it's lacking.

Interesting experiment melody-wise also, some parts I liked, but I found it a bit hard to listen to for the majority of it (maybe because it's not my style idk really). But you're definitely showing improving with your mixing. Keep it up.

ADR3-N responds:

Probably because it is a little all over the place. I probably took a little too much inspiration from math metal.

Mind shooting me a PM what exact frequency range you would beef on a kick? I thought about just saturating the bite of the beater on the sample. I also forgot to modulate the compression on my bass for some of those long tail sustains. That may be the lack of punch you're hearing. 80% of a guitar's br00tal lows is bass, if you take a deep listen.

Glad you liked some parts, even if it's not your style. Tells me I'm doing things moderately correctly LOL.

Thanks for the review! If you have another piece you want looked at, shoot it to me on Discord. :)

I like this. Could i get the download for this to potentially use it in a song?

CzySzy responds:

Not so sure about that. This wasn't meant to be a sample for people to use but more like a Robot Day message from me.

193 Art Reviews

thats so adorable omg <3

holikrep responds:

Aw ;u; )/ why ty~ I'm happy to hear you think so <3 she was lots of fun to draw like this

I love it so much! It captures me perfectly, amazing job <3 thank you so much for this!

thats beautiful!!!! This is some of your best work yet! :)

Troisnyx responds:

Eeee, thank you! ^_^

Co-Founder of the Art-Inspired Music Contest and Pixel Day. Just some guy who loves making music, drawing, writing, voice acting, helping people, and is pretty much a mega nerd. Profile picture by Shadowcat5150.

Johnny @RealFaction