View Profile RealFaction

144 Movie Reviews

I like it. Isn't this the thing I made a song for? I wonder how it would've fit this now. Good work though.

I have a gluten allergy and I thought this would be more offensive but it's actually pretty funny. I used to work as a clerk at a grocery store and yes, some older people will like be insanely touchy about certain things. Like, I get asking about certain things, but I've not met one person who touched gluten and had a reaction, just as long as it's not in the mouth. Some people get really antsy lol.

I think the real seller here is like, you feel bad for this guy like he's a sad sight capturing that lonely old dying man vibe, but at the same time it's like you can't help but laugh at his ignorance when you suddenly notice the tiny detail written on the vasoline, "gluten free". Some people just need caretakers but don't realize how much of their mind is lost. It sucks but yeah some people worry too much. Anxiety's a terrible thing.

Anywho nice toon lol.

The best episode by far. This is a new direction I didn't expect to see coming. The CGI visuals were amazing, the puddle outside with the bubbles looked realistic. So now we're seeing a mirror world, and that he was escaping his abusive zombie family, but father nowhere to be seen, yet is still somewhere, "alive" (undead).

So, it's safe to assume the world he lives in isn't his original, but he's living in the mirror world parallel to his own? I wonder what other supernatural possibilities there are now. This is some character development, and world-building. I hope someday we get to find out the full story about the zombie apocalypse, how he got the way he was, and how the world ended. Though I guess technically he's a ghoul since he has intellectual thought, or a smart zombie.

Anywho, I've been following this series since the very beginning, great work! This is amazing. Don't know how long you'll keep the series going, or how long until we get another episode, but keep them coming! :D You're doing great.

95 Game Reviews

Well done guys, well done. I also love the pixel environment, this has a good spirit to it. See, this is why NG is a healthy, wonderful community of artists. When we can all come together like this, it's beautiful, refreshing. I love the art pieces too. Good job everyone <3

HenryEYES responds:

Merry Christmas!

Wait, you mean to tell me, you took your Pixel Day entry, and turned it into a full game???? That's awesome dude! That makes me really happy, knowing that Pixel Day made that kind of impact on you. I always thought it had a lot of potential to be a full game, and it's great with a controller! I'm broke at the moment, but I would definitely buy this on Steam when I get the time/money to play. Good job man :)

Wolod responds:

Thanks man! I really appreciate your support. And thank you for creating Pixel Day!

Not bad for a simple time-waster! I like the art, and the programming is well-done. Would be cool if you could deflect the purple blobs into other enemies and stuff like that for a boss fight, has potential for a sequel to expand on these ideas. Good job guys! I love the surprises, this is really challenging and surprisingly lots of fun.

579 Audio Reviews

Beautiful, reminds me of that new Celine Dion song in Deadpool 2, but has it's own flare, too. This is probably the best I've heard your voice, the melody is really touching, and the lyrics really hit home, in a different way. Thank you for making this.

This is the first time I've heard you sing! Your voice is amazing!!! I'd love to have you sing over some of my stuff sometime haha. The song is amazing like your instrumental work, but your vocals...just damn, great job man. I love this.

JacobusMusic responds:

Hey dude! Thank you, appreciate it. Sure, send over some stuff. Hope your doing well brother.

Still loveing this. Only thing I would say is maybe a little reverb in your vocals, they're a little dry in the mix, but you sound amazing and I love this whole thing. Amazing work as always!

192 Art Reviews

I love your work. You make a lot of cute yet very well detailed and shaded stuff. I wasn't sure which entries were for pixel day, but to answer your question, Newgrounds started accepting art in...i believe 2012 or 2013 when the art portal came around, I can't remember the exact year, but we've always accepted a lot of types of art since.

The pixel stuff is more so the past few or so years I think when it became a section (but not entirely sure on that I forget though I've been around since 2003). NG is also known for the underground music since 2003 too. Glad to have you around! :) Pleeeease keep making more stuff <3 :D

pprmoon responds:

Thank you very much. : )
I am not entirely sure myself - I think I read somewhere in the forum topic, that it was allowed to add as many entries as one likes..? So I just tagged them all. : )
Is only 1 entry / user allowed?

This is badass. Did you mean to upload this for Pixel Day? If so, be sure to tag it with pixelday2019! Ask Tom Fulp about the image issues, I'm sure he can help you out. It usually works. I like the details of the muscles and shading here a lot.

BiSHAMON18 responds:

This is literally the first thing I've ever read on pixelday, Guess I'll have to look it up, Second, Maybe I can get some help from him, This is a minor problem but kinda ticks me off a bit And third, I'm glad that you liked the Details, Thank you very much.

Cute!! Did you mean to upload this for Pixel Day? If so, be sure to tag it with pixelday2019! I don't have much to say on it, but I really like it. Half dragon I'm guessing? Good job :)

Hearty-Chann responds:

Naw thanks dude :3 Yeah hes a half dragon <3

Ah man! i rly need to tag more XD

Music Producer, Voice Actor, Writer, Co-Founder of the Art-Inspired Music Contest and Pixel Day. Just some guy who loves to bring smiles, and is pretty much a mega nerd. Profile picture by Shadowcat5150.

Johnny @RealFaction