Being Social Being Social

The definition of Anxiety. I am pretty socially awkward in public sometimes, unless it's something I can jump into, otherwise, I don't know how to approach, this is me all the time. I feel ya. Good animation and everything. Nice little short.

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Amen. I hate whenever I hang out with people this is all that happens, and at concerts too apparently. Also as a huge fan of the show, I gotta say you did a bang up job animating this.

90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

I was a 90's kid and this is crackin me the hell up. Haha. I'll admit I'm guilty of that sometimes but I don't like shove it down people's throats like some people do. But, its fandoms, timeless things go on for years <3

If I were one thing I could pick from the 90's that I absolutely loved (when I actually saw it back then), Power Rangers, or when Disney Channel was actually good with quality animated shows, when DC was actually cool to watch instead of the garbage on there now. Also, N64 and SNES.

One thing I'm gonna remember from the last 10 years is Stranger Things, and freakin' Breaking Bad. Then we'll have 00's/10's nostalgia. Nostalgia can be overannoying sometimes, but when it's nice, it's nice. :D You should do a sequel on the 2000's, hilarious stuff to pull from that too :P Good job.

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.5 [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.5 [18+]

The thing about this is, I only tried this because I wanted to give another visual novel a shot out of boredom, and I appreciate good stories....this did not disappoint. It actually moved me to tears, playing through the various storylines. The characters are well-written, and this is very realistic. I've known many different types of people, this isn't as farfetched as some might think.

It's not just a mindless game, it's focused on the spirit of true love, not hiding anything. I think that's absolutely beautiful. I was moved to tears, some parts are really sad, and the story is really good. To be honest, I prefer just getting to know the characters and making more choices over the sexy-time stuff. Even though that stuff was pretty nice too.

Only critique I'll say is, I feel some of the nipples could use some work (though that one scene with cop-lady is pretty spot on and she looks great). And I think it's a little odd to paint the cock red like it looks...infected? I feel it should be more skin-colored in that sense, and is a bit small, but other than that, this game/novel is just about perfect. I love stories with multiple choices and well-written characters, it's a character-driven story balanced with good plot.

I rarely write long reviews by the way, or reviews at all, but quite frankly, it's rare for something to move my heart to tears. I'm a passionate avid writer releasing my own story series soon (audio series, though would be cool as a visual novel someday), Whoever wrote this understands people to a high degree, and has a real heart. I would hug them if I could. This is compassionate, understanding human nature to the fullest. Beautiful romance.

Amazing job on an emotional story. I enjoyed this, still am playing it. Look forward for future updates.

Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

My will power amounts to 0.31 km lmao good one.

Evil-Dog responds:

damn! haha

Yucatec Yucatec

Love the music but it doesn't look like pixel art to me....could use some work on the visuals. The bugs make it a little hard to play sometimes but not bad. I wish you credited the music though doesn't say who made it so....don't know if it's copyrighted or not. It's an interesting refreshing narrative but needs a lot of work to show it's true potential. Nice to see a stealth game again.

Deklaration responds:

"Art" is subjective, but I would say the characters are atleast pixels.

I bought the licence to the music, so it's not copyright infringement. But you're absolutely right, I should give credit to the creator.

Thanks for playing, and for the feedback!

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

I can't find the words to describe the beauty in this. <3 Your voice is beautiful and so is the arrangement. Very original. I'd love to somehow make a remix of this sometime.

Troisnyx responds:

Oh meep. ;_; Thank you.

Syrupmasterz - Yelling Characters Demo Syrupmasterz - Yelling Characters Demo

Hahah this is hilarious! XD Would you like to play the giant troll for one of the episodes of my series?

Syrupmasterz responds:

I'm yo man!

The Crossing (remastered version) The Crossing (remastered version)

This would work lovely in my series as well. Very beautiful, haunting, i love that subtle flute. I don't really know how to describe the feeling this gives off, but it's like looking over the horizon to see something beautiful and majestic and giant, something otherworldly. I love it.

I0TA responds:

Thank you again for your kind words, RF! :)

10 Matches ~ 10 Years 10 Matches ~ 10 Years

Oh this is lovely! Thank you for supporting <3 and I respect the tag. Throughout the competition no one's really been tagging me or giving shoutouts...i appreciate it. I don't think I'll ever be able to host it like I wanted but I'm hoping more people can keep taking it over. If it at least keeps going for 10 years, that'll be amazing, and maybe further. On the upside, I've been wanting to participate it in again next year.

Sorting Myself Out V2 Sorting Myself Out V2

I love this! Amazing job. Where would I be able to buy this shirt from? I want one :D

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks man! I'll upload the design to the Minty Fresh Shop in a couple of days. It'll be available @ www.mintyfreshthoughts.com :D

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

Looks sick! Though out of curiousity why the early promotion? Tom made it sound like it would be years until this comes out. I wish it was sooner. When I played the demo last year it was really fun. Hope to get my hands on it again! :) Great job!