Fun at the woods Fun at the woods

Please do more of these, the sound and voice makes it so much better <3

CHASE.fla CHASE.fla

Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: &amp;quot;Lighting the Spark&amp;quot; Black Crystal - Episode Prologue: "Lighting the Spark"

I"m surprised you didn't tag this for Pixel Day 2018 on January 23rd here. Good job! I've been waiting a long time for this, surprised you uploaded it to NG but glad you did! :D

ArrrCade! ArrrCade!

I loved the concept and had fun, but the issue is, easy mode is NOT easy, it's way too hard. Attack range is too short, and you should make it so you can press X to shoot instead of having to press the arrow keys with it just to shoot. That throws off the balance.

With these simple two fixes though, you have a really solid game. I played it on my livestream and just posted the video on my youtube channel and newgrounds post. :) I really like the concept and feels like old arcade games, it's a really fun game. I'd love to see a new updated version.

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.5 [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.4.5 [18+]

The thing about this is, I only tried this because I wanted to give another visual novel a shot out of boredom, and I appreciate good stories....this did not disappoint. It actually moved me to tears, playing through the various storylines. The characters are well-written, and this is very realistic. I've known many different types of people, this isn't as farfetched as some might think.

It's not just a mindless game, it's focused on the spirit of true love, not hiding anything. I think that's absolutely beautiful. I was moved to tears, some parts are really sad, and the story is really good. To be honest, I prefer just getting to know the characters and making more choices over the sexy-time stuff. Even though that stuff was pretty nice too.

Only critique I'll say is, I feel some of the nipples could use some work (though that one scene with cop-lady is pretty spot on and she looks great). And I think it's a little odd to paint the cock red like it looks...infected? I feel it should be more skin-colored in that sense, and is a bit small, but other than that, this game/novel is just about perfect. I love stories with multiple choices and well-written characters, it's a character-driven story balanced with good plot.

I rarely write long reviews by the way, or reviews at all, but quite frankly, it's rare for something to move my heart to tears. I'm a passionate avid writer releasing my own story series soon (audio series, though would be cool as a visual novel someday), Whoever wrote this understands people to a high degree, and has a real heart. I would hug them if I could. This is compassionate, understanding human nature to the fullest. Beautiful romance.

Amazing job on an emotional story. I enjoyed this, still am playing it. Look forward for future updates.

Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

My will power amounts to 0.31 km lmao good one.

Evil-Dog responds:

damn! haha

Re:Reveris Re:Reveris

This is a pretty good idea, but vocals need work on the mixing and quality. I feel the singing could use a little improvement. It reminds me of the music in RWBY though which is cool. The guitars feel a bit dry, could use a little reverb. Something about the drums have slightly too much high end on them. It's a bit sharp. The vocals could could just be turned up a hair, they're a bit high in the mids though. I like this concept though. It's interesting the way you did this cover, the reworking of the key.

ADR3-N responds:

Yeah I plan on going back and fixing the vocals. In retrospect belting the shit out of half the song didn't turn out great and it's my first time working with izotope vocal synth.

Guitars, yeah, the whole track is otherwise pretty dry. And I can't sing worth a crap. Thanks for the review!

Another Flippin' Christmas Song Another Flippin' Christmas Song

Hahaha! Love it! This is an interesting take. Kinda reminds me the time i made "raining dicks" for Clock Day. This is pretty funny, also beautifully composed. Good job you two.

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

I can't find the words to describe the beauty in this. <3 Your voice is beautiful and so is the arrangement. Very original. I'd love to somehow make a remix of this sometime.

Troisnyx responds:

Oh meep. ;_; Thank you.

Yoko Yoko

you forgot to tag it with pixelday2018 :P nice work though! I love Yoko.

Hayley and Claire (Pixel) Hayley and Claire (Pixel)

Nice! Though for some reason people are thinking today is Pixel Day when it was actually yesterday xD still a nice piece though!

BryanV responds:

Yeah I almost totally forgot what day it was and I saw a huge influx of pixel art and I'm like oh shit it's today so yeah lol. Maybe I'll be on time for the next one haha. Anyway. thanks! :)

8_bit_Chronik 8_bit_Chronik

Awww damn dude. Glad you contributed, just surprised some people thought Pixel Day was today and not yesterday xD but hey, glad you submitted :) i remember seeing this guy somehow years ago i thought.

MindChamber responds:

im not the only one? I couldve sworn I got the PixelDay email today!