View Profile RealFaction

156 Movie Reviews

Great job Hans! For those saying "It's not live action so downvoting", shame on you. I used to be like you, wanting NG to be exclusively animation, but times are changing, and YouTube ruined Newgrounds, a lot of the animators went there instead. Newgrounds has potential to grow, and the animations aren't going anywhere, nor will they be mixed in the same category (let's just say Tom has a plan if this goes well).

Newgrounds = Everything by Everyone, creatives, so why not short films and stuff like this, too? Did you know, I once uploaded a video for the Newgrounds tribute video in 2015 for the 20th anniversary and surprise, it was MOSTLY VIDEO! :O OMG! Yes it had animation, but not much, and people loved it. If anything, live action just gives us more to choose from, not oversaturated to the point where it covers animations, Tom wouldn't let that happen.

So relax, it'll be fine. I promise. I've been here for 15 years since 2003, and I'm saying that. But anyway back to the review, you guys did superb, if I may ask how long did it take to make this? A year? It's really interesting and feels like a comic book like Sin City sort of, I love it. It's clever, funny, and I wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like this from you. :) Thanks for uploading this to NG. Well done to all of you!

PS: Hope to see you again at the next Pico Day meetup. Keep on!

I knew it!!! I knew thats what the announcement was about! YES! I've been excited! Does that mean it's coming this year??? :D Or at least a demo? I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this I'm stoked!!! Some of the graphics looks even more polished than the demo in some ways, which already looked amazing! I can't wait to play the full version.

TomFulp responds:

Not coming this year but will hopefully be worth the wait!

Please do more of these, the sound and voice makes it so much better <3

99 Game Reviews

I've looked into the generator by studying some of the ladder trails, I can confirm from what another review said, in some cases, there is literally no way to win, and that's not fair. Please fix that. Otherwise, well-made polished game, never played a game like this, and is addicting.

I'll still favorite it, but please look into this issue, it's not as simple as looking into the tutorial, I've been a decent amount of rounds, it really is an issue, please look into it. Good game.

jeremy7986 responds:

THX!
However I tested so many times, It can be sure there are always have the correct answer, just you can find the answer before time's up.

This is my stream record https://youtu.be/YmQXdLa24wA?t=34m1s
You can see it always follow the rules just like the tutorial. I can usually past round 30 and more. Keep it up! I think you can do better than me! :D

I loved the concept and had fun, but the issue is, easy mode is NOT easy, it's way too hard. Attack range is too short, and you should make it so you can press X to shoot instead of having to press the arrow keys with it just to shoot. That throws off the balance.

With these simple two fixes though, you have a really solid game. I played it on my livestream and just posted the video on my youtube channel and newgrounds post. :) I really like the concept and feels like old arcade games, it's a really fun game. I'd love to see a new updated version.

The thing about this is, I only tried this because I wanted to give another visual novel a shot out of boredom, and I appreciate good stories....this did not disappoint. It actually moved me to tears, playing through the various storylines. The characters are well-written, and this is very realistic. I've known many different types of people, this isn't as farfetched as some might think.

It's not just a mindless game, it's focused on the spirit of true love, not hiding anything. I think that's absolutely beautiful. I was moved to tears, some parts are really sad, and the story is really good. To be honest, I prefer just getting to know the characters and making more choices over the sexy-time stuff. Even though that stuff was pretty nice too.

Only critique I'll say is, I feel some of the nipples could use some work (though that one scene with cop-lady is pretty spot on and she looks great). And I think it's a little odd to paint the cock red like it looks...infected? I feel it should be more skin-colored in that sense, and is a bit small, but other than that, this game/novel is just about perfect. I love stories with multiple choices and well-written characters, it's a character-driven story balanced with good plot.

I rarely write long reviews by the way, or reviews at all, but quite frankly, it's rare for something to move my heart to tears. I'm a passionate avid writer releasing my own story series soon (audio series, though would be cool as a visual novel someday), Whoever wrote this understands people to a high degree, and has a real heart. I would hug them if I could. This is compassionate, understanding human nature to the fullest. Beautiful romance.

Amazing job on an emotional story. I enjoyed this, still am playing it. Look forward for future updates.

654 Audio Reviews

I like this. Could i get the download for this to potentially use it in a song?

CzySzy responds:

Not so sure about that. This wasn't meant to be a sample for people to use but more like a Robot Day message from me.

Some parts are clipping due to the loud volume, the piano painly around 44 seconds in, you can see the spike on the visualizer here on NG. Turning the overall volume on the track down a little might help that, unless it's blowing up in the mixer channel, then you'll have to tweak some things. Great piece though, very pretty.

demon1000 responds:

thanks realfaction, my bad...i was trying to get this done as thoroughly as possble while in a rush timing...sadly i must have left a few things off in the process...anyways, always appreciated and thanks again for the review! :)

This is great, though I feel there could have been more drum parts besides the short time the drums come in. I feel more could be added, this is a lovely piece though, great job.

RabidAutopsy responds:

Thanx for the feedback!

Yea honestly I agree, I really did want to add more with the drums but i felt like they overpowered the overall mix and backed out of it, I'll def try to play around with drums more and work on that, and there was supposed to be more added but I ended up being strapped for time due to work and all, but thanx for adding input, really appreciate it

181 Art Reviews

thats so adorable omg <3

holikrep responds:

Aw ;u; )/ why ty~ I'm happy to hear you think so <3 she was lots of fun to draw like this

I love it so much! It captures me perfectly, amazing job <3 thank you so much for this!

thats beautiful!!!! This is some of your best work yet! :)

Troisnyx responds:

Eeee, thank you! ^_^

Co-Founder of the Art-Inspired Music Contest and Pixel Day. Just some guy who loves making music, drawing, writing, voice acting, helping people, and is pretty much a mega nerd. Profile picture by Shadowcat5150.

Johnny @RealFaction