All 173 art Reviews

Nintendo Loop Nintendo Loop

Oh....my...god....this is the most impressive thing!!! The themes not only fit with the consoles, but in general with pop culture! You're very educated I can tell :) This is beautiful, and very creative. Well done!

JohnnyTwoByFour responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Newgrounds in Metroidvania Newgrounds in Metroidvania

So it's finally done! :) magnificent <3

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Did you find your avatar in this pic?

Court of Hearts Court of Hearts

I like this version better, the light circle thing takes away too much of the details and distracts too much. Not bad. It could be blown up a bit but other than that not bad. Reminds me of MS-DOS games.

Newgrounds Needs You! Newgrounds Needs You!

Absolutely! Nice job on the artwork!

Castle in the Sky Castle in the Sky

I would have resized it to be a bit bigger (not drawing, but stretching it, it would still look ok since it's pixels), but other that that, from what i see, this is quite impressive!!! :D great job! Definitely looks like a Kirby themed thing.

Troisnyx responds:

Took your suggestion and stretched it 500%. Oooooh, you were quite spot-on.
Glad you like it -- thanks a lot!

Mystique Pinup Mystique Pinup

Seen it as you've worked on it, I love it <3. Are you going to Pico Day this year? I'm going for the first time. Would be awesome to see you. Keep up the good work!

Rug Defender Rug Defender

Haha another lebowski piece? Nice. This would make a fun mini-game. Good job.

TuxedoCatCartoons responds:

Thanks. "Pixel Day" was the inspiration for this. I put this one together fairly quick and I wanted to keep it simple without too many pixels. AND YES...I also think this would make a pretty neat and fun little mini-game!! I'm not much of a programmer, but I'd be down with doing the art for the game if someone else wanted to take on the programming.

ZOMBIES PEED ON MY RUG ZOMBIES PEED ON MY RUG

Hahaha...a comedy piece! Nice! Detailed and straight to the point. I like it.

TuxedoCatCartoons responds:

Thanks RealFaction. I'm a big fan of both Zombie's Ate My Neighbors and The Big Lebowski, and I've spent MANY hours enjoying and admiring them both. In their time they were both incredible pieces of art, and today they are both still incredible pieces of art. I guess this is my strange tribute to the two.

Smoke Attack Smoke Attack

I still love this :)

MisMash responds:

Thanks! It was fun to try something new with pixels :D

Good Times to Go Good Times to Go

Bruh, I love this. I made a tetris cover so I can appreciate this. But I appreciate it either way. Good job.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks.
I just listened to your cover, great stuff man.