All 173 art Reviews

Sexy no Kyuubi Mode Jutsu Sexy no Kyuubi Mode Jutsu

Wow....i freakin love this...-drools- i wish more of your animations looks like this in terms of the quality, even if it was short. You animating is still good, just this is really amazing.

bocodamondo responds:

well, all i can say is, i'll try to do more short GIF animations like this in the upcoming year...hopefully

Morrigian-Shima Morrigian-Shima

O////O ......-downloads image and appreciates it's fine detail in shock and awe-. Seriously though, wow....wow o wow o wow. I usually try to be/sound intelligent, but this picture has me dumbstruck. This....is certainly something. It's amazing how much you've improved overtime. I love your work, sorry I don't review things often, I should.

bocodamondo responds:

oh, hehe, well im glad you like it ^^

Iron Lung Iron Lung

beautiful :)

RealFaction Commission RealFaction Commission

Aww thank you for the link and kind words :). I swear, I'm going to meet you somehow someday, you're getting a hug, and a free album. I still need to buy a hat to complete this look in real life lol. Thank you so much, you'll always be one of my favorite artists :). You made me look handsome haha i am soo not that good looking, so I feel flattered you made me look better x3 thanks!

Blake Belladonna - RWBY Blake Belladonna - RWBY

Guess I got my comission in late eh? :P I love RWBY, it's a great series, really different. She's actually one of my fav characters, so to see you draw her, is just <3___<3 :) well done. She's a cutie.

Sabtastic responds:

Haha - yeah, sorry dude. I actually took yours last and opened up a whole new slot. xD
It'll be posted in 2 days.

Anti-Social Media Anti-Social Media

This is beautiful, nice message.

test-object responds:

lol not really

Don't touch that dial! Don't touch that dial!

Your cellshading is getting even better :D

Background Art 2 Background Art 2

Noooo D: man these look so good....shame.

SNOWDROP (censored) SNOWDROP (censored)

holy....hot...damn O///O

AkiCarlito responds:

HAHA u think THIS is hot wait till u see the other version hahahaha xD

Paint'o Gurrrl Paint'o Gurrrl

This woman is beautiful holy hell! I actually know someone who looks kinda like this, similar. Nice job, you always make beautiful artwork :)

AkiCarlito responds: