All 173 art Reviews

Seneschal of Ashes Seneschal of Ashes

It sorta looks like pixel art but the problem is the gradient shading imo. I feel part of it throws the vibe off, but none the less, besides those black parts of the armor, I love most of the piece, just feels overshaded. Nice work.

YonusBahtzee responds:

Thank you so much and I think you're right. I'm definitely going to try different ways of shading in my future pixel artwork.

Luluco in a game Luluco in a game

Is she an original character or no? Either way, she's fricken adorable <3 this is too cute. A game with graphics like this for cutscenes would be quite pleasing. Nice job. Could use background though. I love redheads. >3>

Abstract Figurative Abstract Figurative

It's kinda pixel art kinda not, but the one on the right looks more like pixel art. I like the style though. I feel it could use little more shading, like in the shoes, but I get the style, and I like it. :) Still well drawn. Nice work.

UltimoGames responds:

yeah it was a quick experiment, technically it is pixel art, but also could be done in vector art. Thanks for your comment-pliment!

Sneak Peek: Graduation Film Sneak Peek: Graduation Film

Ooooh, looks neat. Can't wait to see it! :)

intruder intruder

By far one of the more impressive pieces. Love it! Odd thing is from a distance doesn't look much like pixel art, but up close, it shows. Impressive. <3

radshoe responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks for co-hosting Pixel Day!

Born at the Wrong Time Born at the Wrong Time

Haha. Always like to see what you come out with. Nice one.

Pixel day girl Pixel day girl

Neato! She looks cute. I like the animation itself too. It's kinda simple but the fact you get the glowing flickering light to cast that way so smoothly, I know how hard that is (I made a flame sword once I had to do something similar but I haven't done this but could if I worked hard and learned I guess). Nice work!

Rennis5 responds:

You flatter me good sir, I thank thee.

skitzo pixel skitzo pixel

Dude you made this for Pixel Day? Surprised to see you submitted :) I love your work. This is a pretty decent piece. It's cool to see Skitzo in pixelated form. Woulda been cool to see some pixelated black and white background with he usual gig, but meh lol you didn't make the deadline but I still like what I see and figured i'd review anyway. Thanks for submitting! :)

Comick responds:

Hey thanks dude! Haha yeah I just wanted to throw in my little support for the event and to NG ya know? I may not always get a chance to participate but I wanna have some fun too and thanks a lot for liking my Skitzo toons! Hopefully next time I'll be able to make something truly formidable in the contest arena next year ;)

Massage Therapy_Page 15 Massage Therapy_Page 15

Huge fan of your work, but...."that wasn't as bad as I tough" doesn't sound proper :P i think you meant, "that wasn't as bad as I thought" instead perhaps? Good work as always, i've enjoyed this comic.

Evil-Rick responds:

Thanks for the correction ;)

Otus the Owlboy Title Screen Otus the Owlboy Title Screen

Your most impressive work yet! :D

ScepterDPinoy responds:

It took me awhile to add layers of parallax clouds which is tedious but it paid off.