All 173 art Reviews

Stranger things: The Video Game Stranger things: The Video Game

it would be awesome if someone actually did make a fan game of this. Good job.

Goddess Goddess

love it <3 great use of blending, shading, lighting, it leaves an impression of both purity, a reminder of Roman culture, and a blank face that tells us, "there's a goddess in all of us". At least thats how i see it xD :) nice work.

Krita mascot Kiki Krita mascot Kiki

That's fricken adorable.

maficmelody responds:

Thanks! =D

ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED ALL MA FRENZ R WAYSTED

Nice. I like the eerie glows.

Alienslushie responds:

Never too many glows!

under arrest? under arrest?

O///O wow...and you actually drew nipples in the NSFW version...oh my god they're amazing, make more nipples more often :D this is great

bocodamondo responds:

haha ^^ i just recently started to do it, so i still need to get used to it

BERT &amp;amp; ERNIE BERT & ERNIE

haha that's awesome. I love your interpretation here.

b0em responds:

Thanks! Glad you like them.

Art Trade with JohnnyUtah Art Trade with JohnnyUtah

Man it looks just like his style! Good job. That game was a lot of fun because *censored by Tom Fulp* but that really made the game what it is. :) interesting change from your usual stuff, though your usual stuff is awesome too.

Art Inspired Music 2016 Art Inspired Music 2016

love love love it. Great with details and the colors. And it matches the theme :)

Naughty Bits Naughty Bits

Daaang that is hot! Good job on the body, though what I also love about this piece is the fact it doesn't just show nudity, but it also shows some beautiful vivid colors and pretty details. I'd throw this on the side of a volkswagon hippie van! :D

Proj. Chaplaincy: Floating Eyes, Pt 1 Proj. Chaplaincy: Floating Eyes, Pt 1

thats awesome, i wish these were necklaces, I'd wear one. Awesome design! You're getting better :)

Troisnyx responds:

I'd contemplated making polymer clay crafts at some point. Wonder if I should start with these......