All 173 art Reviews

No leaves! No leaves!

beautiful <3

Spring is Here Spring is Here

Well....something in me just sprung by looking at this. Spring indeed :P

Love this.

Spring has Sprung Spring has Sprung

Oh my god this is adorable <3

Eh Eh

It feels like a subliminal message. I see power lines, I see a sun and sky, trees, burning heat, feels like a graphic for an informational video regarding the environment, like a PSA. The subliminal message? Feels like, "global warming" or "you affect your environment every day". Looks awesome though, I like this style, feels like one of those things a quick spray paint artist would make.

Spacehamster Spacehamster

I still find it crazy this is one of your first attempts at it. You're a real prodigy.

SeafoamPanda responds:

Aw shucks nah I'm not. Thanks though haha

Niall Niall

This should be frontpged. Amazing detail.

SeafoamPanda responds:

Aww dude why you gotta be so nice :D

Burnout Burnout

Wow this is good, how did you make this? The top part is a bit too bright but it looks cool.

Prexis responds:

I dunno what it would be labeled under, so I put it in 'Other'. I basically just threw together a bunch of effects and color corrections and vintages and blurs, and then added some text which I changed some channel setting to like Overlay or something, I forgot.

I used Pixelmator, which is Apple's middle finger to Photoshop. It can't do exactly everything Photoshop can do, but it's only a one time payment of $50 instead of $20 every month for the rest of your life, and I'm not part of the elite squad of photoshoppers so I don't need all those subtle extras.

V2 V2

love it <3 thats our little girl Q~Q

Bad Boys Bad Boys

This has some impressive use of colors, in the comicbook type of way, and reminds me of old games. I like the effect you're going for here, great details! It's fun and tasty to look at.

Pixel Cake Pixel Cake

Not bad! It's a tad small, ccould use a little more detail for my taste, not sure how i feel about the outline, but it does work! It's pretty. Happy past Pixel Day CD <3

Cyberdevil responds:

Not sweet enough huh. :) I do agree about the outline, it's a bit obvious, makes it feel almost like the cake's sliced in half... come to think of it that might easily be fixed with a few more nuances of color to emulate the shape along that border. Thanks for the feedback; Happy Pixel Day!