Broken Memories Broken Memories

The first time I heard this, I teared up. Geez, I still do. This is so emotional, it feels like this covers an important emotional scene. Geez....this is really touching <3 I love it. Also, the way the mix is, it's extremely addicting and sex to the ears, it hits the right spots. It's soft hits, and not ear piercing. That's amazing. Good job.

Boss Master Bit Boss Master Bit

I love your music, you're talented. This piece though...hmm. Not bad, but something seems missing in the mix, maybe more low end is needed to boost the feel of that bassline. The beginning riff, theres some notes in there that don't make sense and clash against the chords. Other than that, enjoyed this piece, good job.

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thanks! Appreciate your honesty too, It's always nice to have constructive criticism...otherwise there would be none at all! Glad you enjoyed though

Black Mirror Reflection Black Mirror Reflection

Interesting elements but I I feel something is missing in the beginning, that layer of depth needed, and maybe some effects like reverb. Not bad though, it's pleasing to listen to. When everything comes in it sounds nice. Good job on the mixing too.

No-Stereo responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm going to be coming back to this song soon and do some touch ups and I'll keep this in mind when I do.

Anytown, RPG Anytown, RPG

Johnfn mentioned my complaints in the song, but overall I love the instruments here. This is a fun cute melody. I loveit.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the quick review, RF! Fun and cute works for me, and was basically what I was going for. It's true that another lead taking over the main melody wouldn't have been a bad idea, but at least you really like the instrument choices. I personally felt like they sounded quite nice together. Hope you had a great Pixel Day!

Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

I gotta say, Nintendo would've hired you if you made music like this back in the day. This is very impressive. I love it all and the melody is just beautiful <3 Please make more like this.

Fretzone responds:

Wow thank you so much :) I sure will make more :) thanks again

8-bit Space Waltz 8-bit Space Waltz

Not bad, but I feel could use more low end. I feel the structure could be tweaked to be slightly better and have a little delay effect to enhance the vibe like some games have in the past, give it some atmosphere. It didn't keep my attention long but not bad. I feel the high mid and treble need just a tiny turn down to be less ear-piercing. Thanks for submitting!

EddieNiga responds:

Thanks for the review, I get what you mean.

8-bit hero 8-bit hero

I feel like....this needs work with the mixing and I feel elements could be replaced. I don't know what else to say but ...needs a lot of work. Keep improving and experience will teach you well. Thanks for submitting!

-Chiptune-:_Abandoned_ -Chiptune-:_Abandoned_

Loving this! Feels like the NES days. I'd love to see this in a game someday. It's kinda short but it packs a punch. Nice work.

c0rtax responds:

Thanks bro

In Plain View -full album- In Plain View -full album-

Released on Pixel Day too, awesome. Love the diversity of feelings through the songs. Some sound like game music. Beautiful stuff <3

Snore Loop (got new speakers) Snore Loop (got new speakers)

Dude, this is beautiful. Someone could rap or sing over it. You should make this a full song. Great mixing!

Father-of-Death responds: