The City At Night - AIM The City At Night - AIM

Amazing! I don't know what to add.

goodraccoon responds:

thank u !

drowning (AIM) drowning (AIM)

Dude, this is like some Star Wars / Fifth Element type jazz. This is really freaking cool. Not sure if it fits the piece, some parts do, some parts feel like something else. But what I love about your music is you have this signature style and you stand out. Good job man.

johnfn responds:

thanks RF, much appreciated all the work that you do reviewing all these pieces - that's no easy feat! glad that i am starting to develop a style :)

AIM - A Way Out AIM - A Way Out

I agree with the others, nice effort though.

AIM - Fallen Angels AIM - Fallen Angels

Amazing, but yes mixing needs work. I love the way this way written. I don't know what else to add really besides what others said. Very catchy.

CloakedSoup responds:

Thanks!

AIM - Crimson Daze AIM - Crimson Daze

Pretty neat, though I feel it could use percussion in some parts.

Zechnition responds:

Thanks! I do feel like the middle of the track is a bit empty and not having percussion doesn't help very much. Adding a little bit of percussion would have made it better.

AIM - A Dance on Infinity AIM - A Dance on Infinity

I agree with EDM. Pretty piece though.

Tolanmusic responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm hoping I can one day record/master this piece in the studio with a live sax :)

AIM - I'm Not Alone In My Space Suit AIM - I'm Not Alone In My Space Suit

Everything EDM said I agree with. I don't like the drums, especially the hihat...no. But it has potential to be a great song, if the drums were good.

AIM - Storm Guardian AIM - Storm Guardian

Wow...this makes the artwork feel so alive. Very impressive. I can't says it's catchy, but it's a pretty piece and well mixed. I love when the voices come in. Wonderful work.

AIM - Beat Down AIM - Beat Down

I feel the snare could be a little louder. Everything I wouldve said has been said already by others. Not bad, I like the elements, just mixing needs work to bring out that full potential of the song. Fun song though.

AIM - Violence AIM - Violence

This really brings the art to life. Very impressive. Everyone said what I would have, and more. Amazing piece, wonderful work.