Google Plus Tube Google Plus Tube

About damn time someone made a flash about this! I'm surprised no one has already. I salute you sir, I've this way since they took over years ago. However, while this animation was to be more informative and make a point, I feel it could have been a bit longer and maybe include a little bit of humor but for what it was, not bad.

Saturdays Of Thunder Saturdays Of Thunder

I do not intend to be a jerk here, but this is my personal opinion. I have seen a lot of stuff like this here on NG, same kind of humor, like lots of other NG stuff I've seen, I've noticed some of the animators here seem to want to try to be like each other, and I have noticed a copy of humor styles, and it was not so original or funny in my honest opinion. Also some of this was distasteful humor imo. Now, the artwork was alright but could use improvement. It feels like this was rushed and forced to be "funny" when the result was poor execution. Also, voices weren't great but not bad for a comedy but I suggest getting a voice actor. But lastly, as a musician, it offends me you're one of those animators on here that does not give credit to the music they used, famous or not, I would have liked to know the songs so I could listen to them, but now you won't give those artists attention because you withheld the proper credit out of disrespect and laziness. If you don't know the artists, don't use the songs, or ask around and see if someone knows. It's important.

My personal advice: If you want to make something good, make something that isn't a repeat of a lot of the humor on here, be original. It IS hard but maybe consider getting a writer, we have those on NG, and preferably some new voice actors, don't feel the need to do everything yourself. Most of the time, that goes wrong for a lot of people, and few execute it flawlessly. And remember, ALWAYS give proper credit, otherwise you're disrespecting hard work someone did.

SploogeKitten responds:

thanks for taking the time to write the review. I understand where you're coming from. Not sure what to tell you as far as originality, besides the obvious influence certain flashes have on my workk such as ASDF and other popular NG cartoons. As for distasteful humor, i'm sorry that you were offended but.. yeah, I don't know, this stuff is PG compared to a lot of content on this site. I do agree that it was somewhat rushed, and I appreciate your opinion on my voice acting, but I'm just going to keep working on it. And as for creditting the artists, I used 2 songs that were not in public domain. And they are multi platinium artists that will never see this Flash. I understand if you want the credits for you own personal self, but this is just for fun, and I wasn't disrespecting anybody. I've made my own music for years and put them in my animation, so I understand that aspect, as do you. But thanks, again for the substantial critique.

Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

I'm sorry but this was very lazily done, im honestly tired of everyone thinking they can animate just because of a few lines and short amount of time. It's lowering the standard of quality...i suggest you work harder and maybe animate something besides GG, something creative.

combatwhale responds:

Well then I'll just have to get better ;)

Mario's BIGGEST Jump Mario's BIGGEST Jump

Ok...a few tips.

1. Don't submit something so short, work harder. I don't like it when people put a little effort in then submit it in a hurry.

2. I'm not big on sprite movies considering it's stealing the artwork and not really making your own, though I realize it takes some effort to do. Parodies can be funny but this was not.

3. This is newgrounds, use some newgrounds music, not some outside music, its not smiled upon here in most cases.

4. Work on the credits. The credits look lazily done as well. Make it look better with better text preferably smaller and better font. Also, don't be lazy to abbreviate the music when you credit it, not everyone will know what it stands for and won't know what the tracks are called. Credit them the right way, type it all out.

This honestly comes off to me as a lack of respect to the art and the musicians, and was lazily done. The best tip is, submit something at least a minute and a half or 2 minutes. Also, consider getting a writer, some people try to do everything and doesn't always work out. I felt this was unfunny and thrown together in a couple hours or so. If you're passionate about doing this, work harder at it.

Anti Who 2013 Anti Who 2013

I've seen a lot of showreels...and this is by far one of the most impressive and fun to watch showreels I've ever seen. :) Great job.

heycris responds:

thanks! we're glad you had fun!

Dikemon Dikemon

Exactly what I was saying. They already had evolution....but now they gotta ruin it. There are some things that looked promising about X and Y until Mewtwo's mega form came out and made him whimpy, well as the whole mega evolution idea. If they just left it at fairy type and showed the pokemon and left it out, would've been fine.

Anyways to my actual review, really great for 24 hours. The faces need work but other than that, great framerate and impressive for 24 hours.

Bweaking Bad Bweaking Bad

I really like the animation style, but the writing really needs work. I realize it's your first, and this is pretty amazing for a first, so good job there, but try not to make things so random next time. If you can't write with fluidity, there are plenty of writers here you can work with :)

Good job though nonetheless.

UjimushiRocket responds:

Thanks! I think I just lost focus when it came to structuring it out plot wise and the ideas didn't come together as I'd hoped.

Losing You Losing You

A bit short, but well done for your first submission :) a heartfelt message too.

sai-shou responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

This is beautiful :) i love it, fluid and beautiful animation and good voice acting with a well written out story. I can't wait for more.

Girls and Back Rubs Girls and Back Rubs

I got some mad respect for you. Forget those dudes they're controlling assholes anyway lol but the fact that you respect stuff like that, that's real legit. This was cute and well animated, funny, and makes some seriously good points. You're really creative with comparisons and such...haha. Takes a lot to get me to laugh and write a review, but I ove this. You got a new fan :) Ima watch it again.