The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

Shoot...i sure could use something like this train to hop on. This is pretty awesome, and consists of artists I already love (and a couple I know)! This is a great idea, and furthermore, high quality stuff. Bravo.

Castlevania and Minecraft Castlevania and Minecraft

Haha bones xD I love the framerate in this, it's amazing compared to most of what I see, very smooth :) I can tell you worked hard on this. It's well written, funny, and very well animated. You sir, have earned a new fan.

Turducken Turducken

Wow, 2008? A bit late of uploading but this is freakin great! It looks like those good old 90's cartoons that should be brought back, I love this style :) I could easily see this on Adult Swim, this is hilarious xD

Starktoons responds:

Awesome! Glad you liked it

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Lol so true about the cheerleader cliche, it's those sensitive teen years. Though I've met a few nice cheerleaders but yeah the majority can be spoken for with this. This was pretty funny lol. Good to see more of your voice work also Sam. Love your work twisted, keep it up!

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Lol the good ol Mario trippin shroom gags only in more detail, interesting xD

Journey! Journey!

I honestly can say this is the best tribute to nerds everywhere I've seen in a long time. I laughed at how accurately everything was portrayed. Firefox ftw! Good quality stuff man, loved your Xbox Juan thing too.

ZenithQuinn responds:

thanks bro!

Villager Comes to Town Villager Comes to Town

Haha yeah I flipped out when Villager was going to be added, but that's not as weird as the Wii exercise girl or whatever...yeah weird right?? Anyway, this was hilarious, good job.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

It could just be me, maybe I'll be seen as a fool, but I have very mixed feelings here. For one, why wait so long to post this here, are you really the creator? Anywho, The animation is no doubt very well done but...I don't like how all this was portrayed with the concept. It's pretty offensive, not gonna lie, and yes it's bold to break offensive barriers, but sometimes it's not always good.

I feel this is a trashy way to disrespect women, coming from a guy who respects women just as much as men. I wonder also if you'll submit anything else here. Nice work anywho but I feel this was done without giving a care of how it would offend people.

Fearless Fantasy Teaser Fearless Fantasy Teaser

This game looks awesome, but when is it freaking coming out?!? I'm so anxious! I want to play it haha. Nice work here, can't wait to play it.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hahah thanks. I'm not sure, why don't you test it out before it releases?!

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Something tells me this could have been on MTV in the 90's back when it was good, showing weird awesome animations such as this. This is really artistic and a funny/cool concept. I love the weirdness of it. Good job