The Flag - Crossroads The Flag - Crossroads

We said to submit original content in the rules....sorry. Have to disqualify this for Pixel Day. Can't have stolen sprite assets. Sprite animations are cool and all but.....it's still kinda stolen. Sorry. Good job on animating the stuff though, but if you want to tell a story, it could use some voice acting too. It didn't really keep my attention and just kinda dragged on, though there were good moments. I did enjoy some of it.

Pixel Day at the Park Pixel Day at the Park

The animation is good, but the writing...makes no sense whatsoever. I'm sorry to say I didn't find the humor in this, it felt...like no effort went into the writing, and the red square feels like it's slightly stolen from Zeurel's "how to make a flash cartoon" animation or whatever it was called, basically makes the same styled faces. I don't mean to sound insulting if I do, but it's pleasing to look at, just doesn't feel original or innovative, sorry to say.

No issues with the visuals, that's all good, besides the "looks like it was stolen from Zeurel" thing. :S sorry. I also like the music in the background which is pleasing. Work on the writing on stuff like this and you'll have solid toons. Keep workin at it, you've got good talent.

Living with Lolly EP2 Living with Lolly EP2

That last part about the mom being an "actress" cracked me up. Great voices, and it's great to see my friend Nikki-Chi in this. Good job guys! :)

KenOhSama responds:

Ah thank you ^_^ it was really wonderful working with Nikki

Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen Dr. Doe's Chemical Kitchen

oh my god this is adorable <3 and well animated/drawn. :) well voiced too. This is funny.

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

I can relate with anxiety stuff. You have a cute personality x3 so you're more of a listener? I feel it. Welcome to Newgrounds by the way. :)

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Haha great as always.

Dab Gently Around Wound Dab Gently Around Wound

I was wondering when you would upload another animation, been too long! Missed ya! :D Love your work! Lol cute xD

LaSylvestre responds:

Too righteous. Thanks, didn't mean to keep you hanging haha

Gunmetal Black Ep 24 Gunmetal Black Ep 24

Forgot you used my music in this xD haha thanks. Awesome, been looking foward to this. Music is a bit quiet though. Forgot to credit my music though meh oh well. Awesome though, sounds were a little off timing, but i imagine this was hard to save after a dying computer. Good job still.

Kel-chan responds:

Sry I'll update the credits

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

Great so far but some of the sound effects are too loud and make that clipping/click noise from being blasted too loud. Same goes with 1:25, the voice actor's voice clips. Omg is that Piper? o///o well oh my <3 who is that character anyway?

Peck! Peck!

This could potentially turn into a hilarious series, make another one of these Peck and Coach characters. Love it.