Extraction Extraction

I think this is one of the best things you've ever made. I love the animation/art style!!! I would love to see another one like this :)

Kel-chan responds:

working on it- I'm slowly building up some ideas for a cyberpunk thing

J Jonah Jameson Is Mean J Jonah Jameson Is Mean

Haha thats great. JJ's always been one of my favorite comic book side characters. The guy who played him in the Sam Raimi movies is possibly going to be in spiderman 3 :) or one of the next films at least, the actor even acknowledged it might be coming back. Lol this was really good though, and funny. Nice job.

Legend of Zelda : Dungeon Legend of Zelda : Dungeon

Why in Sam Hill does this have such a low rating? This was a good job! It may have been the camera quality or the change of music later on but i thought all this was really well done and funny.

Romeo + Juliet (2014) Romeo + Juliet (2014)

Hahah..though this should have a T rating for the sexual themes, this was well done. I know the second scene was done as it was probably because you ran out of time so that's understandable. My only complaint is lack of credit in the music, credit is important (I'm a musician myself). Also, on newgrounds, we have lots of people who can make music for you :) heck I'd even love to make you something sometime.

Favorited you and this awesome animation. It's very rare to have something so short be funny and not feel too short, but your execution was really good. Some of the animators have trouble writing, but you are quite the clever one :) keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you. Welcome to newgrounds.

Batman: I Never Use Guns Batman: I Never Use Guns

Hahahaha. Great points, fricken hilarious.

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

hahahah this is hilarious. Man really? Dang...that's crazy. I love your stuff. Also well animated. You're funny man, you know how to tell stories really well. This made my night xD other than the woman I hung out with earlier today, heh. Keep up the great work.

Harry Potter Sex-Ed Harry Potter Sex-Ed

hahaha I'm a Harry Potter fan and I found this hilarious. I do some voices and one of my more recent impressions is Snape. Lol nice job, it's a strange idea for a cartoon, but a good one xD. I thought the faces were cute. Nice job.

ZenithQuinn responds:

Thanks! It was pretty hard to find a voice actor who could do a real snape impression, he's tricky to pull off!

Its Just A Mask - TMNT Its Just A Mask - TMNT

I agree. I'm sick of these being pumped out, it's even worse than the Flappy Bird movies for the most part though I saw a couple of actual good ones. The "trailer recreation" is not only stealing the trailer audio, but everyone decides to do it? Like wtf? Is NG's animators getting stupider by the second? While I agree with the message, the animation itself wasn't all that great but I realize it wasn't the point. But this is how i see the other parodies, I think you kind of was aiming for that. I wish more people would see this.

Gerkinman responds:

Yeah, I animated this in an hour at work on my laptop. Sadly its been my most successful animation on Youtube this year by a stupidly large amount.

The Kelpie The Kelpie

I could see this on Cartoon Network, they'd love this. Lol it's odd and something I havent seen before. The humor was iffy but somehow this was amusing. Nice animation work.

The Exorcism of Donald Duck The Exorcism of Donald Duck

hahahaha. I understand the concept of this, Donald's nuts, and was quite scary for an icon around the mid 20th century when he was majorly known at that time, i know some kids were scared by a certain cartoon made during the war. Disney can be dark, what can I say. Lol nice job, this was funny and well done. Did you do the voices? Good job.

RyanStorm responds:

Thanks!
To answer your question: Yeah man, unless stated otherwise, I do everything except make the music and SFX.