guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

Well that was some good animation with a heartwarming message. Thing with me is, I don't hate on people for liking what they like, but I cannot stand certain music because it makes me feel dumb listening to it due to the fact I know the intentions behind said written songs played all over the radio and is all a part of the social insecurity movement (aka, peer pressure) when it just looks childish (not in the good way), music that teaches against liking people for who they are not just getting in their pants. I feel it's made people ass backwards and forget what really matters. Guess you could say I'm one of those people that doesn't listen to what they don't believe in.

Anyways...sorry about that..lol i got carried away. I just sometimes have to walk away, but so help me God if I'm stuck in a car listening to that kind of music, I'll get pissed and have to hold it in. Anyways back to the animation, this is right though, I think this was very effective and is a good topic to talk about, rather than another Flappy Bird or Game Grumps toon (they're unoriginal to me and are just for popularity). Nice work!

tylerghardin responds:

wow thanks! ramble away, i'm a rambler myself. i completely get where you're coming from. this morning i found myself listening to some top 40 stuff and getting all cynical about it, and i had to stop and go, "wait, i just made an animation about this." haha. i can only assume you're referencing pop radio stuff, where it all is kinda corrupt and feels slightly evil. i suppose i understand that. i feel like maybe the whole point of popular music (i.e., everything sounding like everything else) has to do with the peer pressure thing. anyway. thank you for the review!

Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

hahahaha. Oh mann xD

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Amen bro. I don't think you should've used the sprites at the end but this is probably the best take on the Flappy Bird incident. You should see my post about it, I'm seeing clones here on NG unfortunately or "clone variants". Great job :)

Flap Punch Flap Punch

Amen, tired of these flappy bird games and the clones and the whole "lets rip off other games" movement. This is what I want to do to Flappy Bird. I don't really like the fact stuff was stolen to be used for this animation, but some of it was original.

Endoorman Endoorman

Hahaha disco mob. Creative. So true though! Poor guy haha also impressive you also did the music, nice job.

Flappy Bird Bros Flappy Bird Bros

As much as I agree with you, you didn't credit the music, and it couldve been slightly better but not bad, good animation for the most part. And I agree, Flappy Bird's creator really shouldn't have stolen the background or imitated it. But for future reference crediting music is important no matter what it is.

GMO少女 GMO少女

Has a lot of potential but it looks sloppy. It could use a different voice actor or two for one thing, for another, you need to clean up the art style. Add more detail, more black lines, it looks too unfinished. It is good artwork but parts look sloppy. Also with the framerate in the animation, there's not enough frames per second, it looks just like it's not fast enough. Now this is still pretty cool and pretty good but all that takes away from the potential it has and what it COULD be. Keep workin on those adjustments and you'll have yourself a near perfect animation.

Shingeki no Ball Z Shingeki no Ball Z

Good considering it's your first submission here but as an animator you really need to read the rules of Newgrounds (even if this is frontpaged). I don't really know if you can understand any english considering it's not your native language, but I'm leaving this review anyway. Let's see, stolen music and sound effects without giving credit, animation is good but needs work, it's all over the place, and the jokes are just another reason for me to believe too many animators are just focusing on trying to be funny with annoying loud voices and faces and ridiculous memes.

The animation is good but still needs some work. Otherwise, this animation screams "I want attention" and "I don't care about the content" as lately some front paged material has. :/ make something more original and not so all over the place, then you'll get more respected as an animator. Plus not giving credit is illegal, so this shouldn't even be frontpaged for a few reasons.

It's too random, and all over the place, and so you get 1 star for good art but the majority of my stars (for reasons stated already) basically I am against this laziness in writing. Giving credit to music (not just where it's from, the name of who made it too) and sound effects is important as well as not trying to abuse the system with loud annoying voices, which unfortunately you succeeded....forgive my frustration with the front paged content lately. You have animation skills, but that's it. You have a long way to go.

DibujitosWeones responds:

FINALLY A CONSTRUCTIVE OPINION, thanks dude. i understand english and you tell me a lot of things right, i know that i have to learn a lot of animation and newgrounds, but dont worry, im gonna work more on my animations and how to edit them (sorry if i write something wrong) its true that i have a long way and this is just the begginin, thanks for your comment again :)

The Very Best The Very Best

Really good, I love it! Problem is, you didn't credit the music you used and that's vital :/ they work hard too. RP only voice acted this as far as i know doesnt make music but who did the music? Well guess i wont know. Credits important.

Anywho not trying to sound mean just giving insight on important stuff. I thought this was funny and well done.

Because, Boobs Because, Boobs

This flash almost expreses my full frustration with this, the oversexualization in the industries (sometimes), and I'm happy you made this and am glad it actually got noticed. More people need to see this and wake up. This was pretty funny also. Keep up the good work!