L'appel du vide L'appel du vide

This is beautiful, i dont know about the A rating, overstepping it a bit or maybe something i didnt catch that was "adult content" but this is more T rated i think. Anyways, this is really artistic! I liked it. This reminds me of retro newgrounds and tv somewhat as well as something bizarre and unique, creative. Nice underlying message too, some i dont understand but for what i could, i liked it.

GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

Hahaha. I love this, very original! Honestly i could see this being on tv xD

Breadheads Breadheads

so dark but an amazing piece of animation :) reminds me of the good old days of animations when i saw more of stuff like this

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

This is both a heartwrenching and beautiful display at the same time....dude this is an amazing story, great storytelling, great artwork, great music, great everything really. Sad ending but this is the world we live in and reminds me some of newgrounds forums. Great job.

That Escalated Quickly That Escalated Quickly

Hahahaha. It would have been icing on the cake if he said the title of this flash before God punched him but still pretty funny on how ridiculous it all is xD nice.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Haha nice. When I chose RealFaction, it actually did have meaning to me :) though I made it when I was 14, I'm 22 now and it's kinda weird as it sounds like a group name but I guess it works lol. Nice video.

My reaction to "Gamer War My reaction to "Gamer War

You know, sadly to say I used to be one of these people....but I've been looking more into the consoles and such, and in the long run...this pretty much sums it up. Here we are, making asses out of ourselves. For a while, I was looking down on the Xbox One because of how Microsoft talked to us like we were stupid, and I still stand by that it was insulting, but they decided to listen to us and changed a lot of things and even MAJORLY improved customer service like they should have a long time ago. I'm kind've shocked.

Truthfully, I've hopped from all the companies at different times so I'm familiar with all of them. They all have a variety of different things, so in the end, we shouldn't hate on people for what they like or argue with them, but we should respect their choices and this video shows a mature and educative stance on the "wars". Games are about enjoyment and fun, let's have more of it :) you made my day. I'm going to share this with the world. The most effective 55 second flash I've seen yet. Good job.

PS: Don't mind the ratings, it's butthurt gamers I'm sure because they want to be heard and shove crap down your throat. Reviews matter!

FunnyFilmsStudioNG responds:

I made your day?
You made MY day sir! :D
I'm very happy of your positive review, and that you took some time to write this :)

Game Grumps Fanimated - P Game Grumps Fanimated - P

I'm just saying this now, game grumps submission was not a good idea, if you realized there were too many, why do it? BUT I'm going to judge this fairly based on animation style, trying to ignore the GG part of it.

I honestly like your style, it's original compared to most on this site, we need more of this. I can't wait to see something original from you. You can always pair up with a writer or two here on NG if you have trouble with writing something to animate. I see a bright future for you here. But please, no more GG. Good job.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Okay....scariest episode in the series, and one of the strangest by far....but i liked it. So...Salad Fingers is a zombie? But the fingers...has to be more than that. Monster? The doctor puppet scared the crap out of me, very disturbing. So many questions that may not ever be answered. I remember you saying even you don't know what you make sometimes due to just doing it (saw an interview with you). I was hoping for another one, I'm surprised it came out though. I hope whenever you end the series it goes out truly magnificent as I'm sure it will :) great job.

Free to Play Free to Play

Hit the nail on the head, I'm sick of seeing it on NG too. I'm glad someone finally made sometihng about this.